[b] Snake Bite x ??

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Astoria
Pebbles: 2,175.86 Pebbles

[b] Snake Bite x ??

Post by Astoria »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... kebite.gif[/imgleft]

Snake bite was a bit nervous, while he had siblings and a father and mother he'd never had children of his own before and he was hoping that the one's he might have soon turned out healthy and happy and wasn't sure how to go about doing any of this.

He'd heard stories of just going out into the world seeking for someone to shower upon you a blessing but he'd never tried to do it before now. Was he even doing this right? Giving a little bit of a deflated sigh he was about to give up and go home.
word count: 116
Corn
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 4,214.16 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: Space Crawfish
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=38

Forum

Re: [b] Snake Bite x ??

Post by Corn »

[imgright]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... -corn5.gif[/imgright]With a soft cheep, a little red snout poked out some nearby reeds. The rest of the head, and then the body followed, revealing a warm-colored otter with oddly bright eyes. The otter cheeped a few more times, bouncing up to the weary acha, and rolled over on its belly, one paw seeming to beckon.

@AstoriaFallen
word count: 67
Astoria

Post by Astoria »

@Corn

A cheep made him turn to look down at the playful otter, glossy and sleek and abundantly cheerful, it brought a small smile to his muzzle as he looked down at the warm colored mammal. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes on this day." Though it dawned on him that he had forgotten to bring with him a blessing if he had found an elder! So it's not like he was doing a very good job at anything, though he could humor this otter for a bit. "Do you want to play? I have to admit, I was sorta on a mission, but I could very much spend some time with you." He offered, waiting to see what it would do next.
word count: 127
Corn
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Corn »

The otter chirped again, rolling back onto its legs, and bounced back and forth in front of the acha, then suddenly turned around and ran back the way it came. It paused just before reentering the reeds, looking over its shoulder at the acha. It cheeped again, almost inquisitively.

@AstoriaFallen
word count: 50
Astoria

Post by Astoria »

@Corn
Looking at it, his thoughts now on the playful creature he followed along after it, since it seemed to want him to follow it. A part of him wondered if it was secretly leading him to his doom without his knowledge due to it's distracting upbeat demeanor and cuteness.  Well, if this was how he died, wouldnt be the worst way to go. Smiling as he mused to himself he nodded his head, "lead the way!"
word count: 78
Corn
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Corn »

The otter chirped and barked merrily, bounding through the reeds. The acha was closer now, and would be able to see as the otter slid down the steep, muddy bank into the water below. It dipped below the surface as it met the water, and bobbed back up a short distance away, whiskers twitching as it looked back at the acha.

@AstoriaFallen
word count: 62
Astoria

Post by Astoria »

Trailing along after it he watched as it slid down a muddy bank, into the water. He wondered how cold it was, it seemed to him the otter was having fun so he moved towards the edge of the embankment, right before it got steep and spread his front legs a bit and dipped his head low so that he could lower himself slowly, like a snake in the grass kinda thing, his belly sliding along the mud. Inching forward he allowed gravity to take it's course and down down down, ker splash into the water he went. It was cold, but not cold enough that it was cause for concern.

"You know little one, I hope that when I'm a Father I can do things like this with them. I just want to be a good dad you know, have fun and teach them how to enjoy life." Looking to peer at the silky creature he wasn't really expecting it to answer in anyway and wasn't even really sure why he was talking to it at all since it couldn't reply. Still, it was nice to get his mind off of it.

"I just want the world for them ya know...." It wasn't really a statement as it was a general ideal as he looked back up the embankment.

The otter made staying afloat look easy, he had to work at it pretty good, kicking his legs as he moved in little circles.

@Corn 
word count: 251