[B] A lucky fish (Sun Waves x Serpent Of Paradise)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,383.48 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Sun Waves was enjoying a cool dip in the water trying to lessen the strain on her swollen joints. The water felt nice, but it's tiring to swim right now.

At least Fisheye was lenient and let her take a break from her physically demanding job and have her do easier ones. Though she loves the shuppies, they are too rowdy with pregnant does and she's not quite fit enough to be a lifesaver atm.

Last edited by Dawns_Stars145 on Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 77
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,400.94 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

[B] A lucky fish (Sun Waves x ?)

Post by Beejoux »

Over head a bird called out a curious chirrup. It wasn't full or any other coastal bird, but something bright an colorful, tail extended and tipped in a fan of colorful feathers. It circled once before swooping down to land upon the sand, but as it's feet hit the bird changed. From one moment to the next, she went from the dainty song bird to a pale doe with colorful markings and hair, and bright glowing eyes.

The doe smiled at the acha in the surf, waiting patiently at the water's edge for her to come closer.
dawns_stars145 wrote:
word count: 103
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Finally finished with her swim, Sun Waves climbs out of the shallow water. She shakes herself dry, her long tail flicking water back into sea.

As she looks for a place to lie down on the beach she notices a visitor staring in her direction as if she was waiting to speak to her. "Oh! Hello! Did you want help with something? I hope I wasn't keeping you waiting long." She greeted the kimeti warmly.
beejoux wrote:
word count: 78
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

Merry shook her head at the doe's questions. "No, I don't need anything, or waited long." She offered a knowing smile. "It's you that needs something." That was how this all worked. There was always a call, something that pulled Merry to expectant parents. It wasn't always a conscious call, but it was undeniable.

The pale doe herself looked like she might also be expecting.

"Unless I'm mistaken, and I don't think I am," she giggled. "You've got babies on the way."
dawns_stars145 wrote:
word count: 92
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Sun Waves was surprised by the kimeti seeming to know her issue without her mentioning it. Maybe she looks visibly worse for wear.

"You aren't mistaken, I am." Sun Waves looking uncharacteristically bashful. "With my firsts at that. I'm not used to the exhaustion that comes with it."

She looks to Merry. "Have you any experience with this?"
beejoux wrote:
word count: 62
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

"First time, that can be nerve-wracking," Merry hums, wandering closer, wet sand sticking to her hooves. Her smile was gentle, but knowing. "I do have experience with such things. It's been a long time since my first, but I still remember it well, and every clutch after brings the memories back stronger."

Bright feathers drew short tracks in the sand as her tail swayed. "I'm expecting myself, actually. it can be rough." The exhaustion, especially. "If you'd like, I could bless your babies."
dawns_stars145 wrote:
word count: 90
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

"Oh my, congratulations on your upcoming little ones!" There was something comforting about the fact that this kin is expecting at the same time as her. The fact that she isn't alone on this, and she's more experienced with having children. "A blessing? What kind of blessing?" She tilts her head in confusion.
beejoux wrote:
word count: 57
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

Merry dipped her head in thanks, grinning. Glowing even. She had the glow of an excited expectant parents.

To the question she chuckled gently. "That's up to you. What would you want for your little ones? I can put that want into a blessing for them."
dawns_stars145 wrote:
word count: 50
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Thinking about how helpless she felt dealing with fatigue mostly on her own, she had an idea of a blessing. "Strength and stamina would be nice. Something to make it easier for my children if they end up expecting their own children or to protect their mates and young ones."
beejoux wrote:
word count: 52
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

Merry listened attentively to the other doe's wishes for her children, then smiled gently and nodded. She could do that.

Bright eyes closed for a moment, and a look of focused crosses pale features. Merry would feel the presence of the Motherfather, but the other doe would not. Shed have to trust in Merry's word and intentions. "It's done."
dawns_stars145 wrote:
word count: 65