Kin Species

Forum

Holly Ringtail!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Holly Ringtail!!

Holly's Pets: Image

Weekly Prompt Submissions:
12/17/2023 -
Holly trots on in, carrying what seems to be a homemade doll made of sticks and twigs, looking very proud of her handy work.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 35
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi
Pebbles: 1,561.32 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=3234

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Rain Bone!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Rain Bone!!

Rain's Pets: Image Image Image

11/19/2023 -
Rain Bone is excited for his first ever Winter Market. What could be in store?The excitement of other kin, while he might not show it, fills him with excitement as well.
11/26/2023 -
Rain Bone finds himself overwhelmed with everything going on, but still visiting as many booths as he can!
12/3/2023 -
Rain Bone is thankful for the pet that keeps him company and the experiences he's been able to have.
2/11/2024 -
Found Myself has set up a surprise for their friends, Rain Bone and Seafoam, wanting to give them a nice break from the day to day they live with a day of relaxation. Hopefully they both enjoy it! (Spoiler: Seafoam loves it and Rain Bone goes along with it.)
2/25/2024 -
Tiger Sunset sat by herself, contemplating her newest decision. 'He's going to kill me...' She thought to herself. She was to meet Rain Bone hours ago, but had found herself distracted by a river, deciding a swim was a good idea. And now here she was, late for... She couldn't even remember what it was anymore! "WHAT THE HELL!" She was startled from her thoughts by a rough voice, Rain Bone approaching. They talked things over, Tiger apologizing profusely while Rain simply sighed and expressed concern in the shape of scolding for her not being on time.
3/17/2024 -
Rain Bone's heart was racing. One minute he was sound asleep, then next he was standing and panicking. What in the world was that?? A kin he didn't know had weaseled her way into his brain frequently and was now haunting his dreams. How did she think she could do that? He would have to confront her about this nonsense... But for now, maybe he could manage more sleep.
3/31/2024 -
Tiger Sunset is for sure excited to be pranking other kin! Rain Bone however, is usually the victim of the pranks, and could go without them.
5/26/2024 -
Tiger Sunset is feeling antsy. Today is the day she tells him her feelings. It's happening. Here he comes! Aaaannnnnndddd she chickens. She drops her gift and turns to flee. The kin that approached looks to the gift, a small crude looking card with a heart of his colors. Rain Bone can't help the blush that creeps on his face.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 6 times in total. word count: 409
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Tiger Sunset!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Tiger Sunset!!

Tiger's Pets: Image

12/22/2023 -
Tiger Sunset lifts her head, and with a warm glow to her, shouts out, "Happy Holidays to everyone!!!"
2/25/2024 -
Tiger Sunset sat by herself, contemplating her newest decision. 'Hes going to kill me...' She thought to herself. She was to meet Rain Bone hours ago, but had found herself distracted by a river, deciding a swim was a good idea. And now here she was, late for... She couldn't even remember what it was anymore! "WHAT THE HELL!" She was startled from her thoughts by a rough voice, Rain Bone approaching. They talked things over, Tiger apologizing profusely while Rain simply sighed and expressed concern in the shape of scolding for her not being on time.
3/31/2024 -
Tiger Sunset is for sure excited to be pranking other kin! Rain Bone however, is usually the victim of the pranks, and could go without them.
5/26/2024 -
Tiger Sunset is feeling antsy. Today is the day she tells him her feelings. It's happening. Here he comes! Aaaannnnnndddd she chickens. She drops her gift and turns to flee. The kin that approached looks to the gift, a small crude looking card with a heart of his colors. Rain Bone can't help the blush that creeps on his face.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 224
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Seafoam Blue-Stone!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Seafoam Blue-stone!!

Seafoam's Pets: Image Image

Offspring: Image

12/10/2023 -
Seafoam looks forward to the crispness the cool winter air brings~
1/7/2024 -
Seafoam Blue-Stone is excited to take her new pet, Sharky, back to settle into her tribe life.
2/11/2024 -
Found Myself has set up a surprise for their friends, Rain Bone and Seafoam, wanting to give them a nice break from the day to day they live with a day of relaxation. Hopefully they both enjoy it! (Spoiler: Seafoam loves it and Rain Bone goes along with it.)
3/3/2024 -
Seafoam blinked with much confusion. Crescent Bay was well out of the way as far as swamp goes, and yet here she was, staring at a lone Marshfowl that was pecking away at a shored fish. They looked towards the forest area, then back to the Marshfowl, her shuppy, Sharky, looking antsy to go chase it. Sea sighed and shook her head, walking over and shooing the Marshfowl back towards the forest area, only to be surprised by Tiger running out and looking absolutely thrilled to see her pet safely.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:20 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 190
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Swim Saver!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Swim Saver!!

Swim's Pets: Image Image

Weekly Prompt Submission:
12/31/2023 -
Swim Saver looks out at the ocean and nods to himself. He wishes simply for a mate to come his way to spend this new year with.
4/7/2024 -
Swim Saver is always happy to sink his teeth into something he caught fresh from the ocean himself.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 59
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Love Goes Around!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Love Goes Around!!

Love's Pets: N/A

1/21/2024 -
Love Goes Around runs around finding leaves and twigs to turn into presents for the upcoming love filled month, preparing for other kin to give to their cherished ones.
3/24/2024 -
L.O.V.E.
L is for the way you look, at me~ O is for the only one, I see~ V is very very, extraordinary~ E is even more than, anyone that you adore can~
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 82
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Wing in the Wind!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Wings in the Wind!!

Wings' Pets: Image

Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 7
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Tell Me the Weather!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Tell Me the Weather!!

Tell's Pets: Image Image

Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 8
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Remembering Old Times!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Remembering Old Times!!

Remembering's Pets: Image

6/23/2024 -
Remembering took some alone time to wander through the swamp, wanting to see every part that he could. He loved seeing the sights and smells, but most of all, the creatures.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 43
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Kissed By a Butterfly!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Kissed By a Butterfly!!

Kissed's Pets: N/A

1/14/2024 -
Kissed By A Butterfly sneezed, huffing to himself and shaking his head like that would rid him of this cold. Where even did he pick this up from? It didn't matter, he had too much to do before he could even think about rest.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 60
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Found Myself!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Found Myself!!

Found's Pets: Image

1/30/2024 -
Found Myself jumps at the sight of a rabbit that found its way out of a bush. They tilted their head, watching as the rabbit did the same. They play a small game of copy, lifting a hoof, the rabbit a paw, lowering their ears, the rabbit doing the same. The game lasts a few minutes, then ends with a laugh before Found Myself goes along their way, a new friend on their back.
2/4/2024 -
Found Myself has found themselves shelter. Listening to the rain, they close their eyes and hope it doesn't get worse. Rain they like, lightning though, someone could be hurt...
2/11/2024 -
4/14/2024 -
Found Myself is starting to get whiplash from the weather. Prepare for heat! Wait.. why is it raining? Alright, jacket season! Hang on... Now it's too hot... WOAHHHHH DON'T GET BLOWN AWAY BY RHE WIND!!
4/21/2024 -
Found Myself will take time to themselves, closing their eyes and practicing a sort of meditation, and on really bad days, they've been known to curl up and keep to themselves until the moments pass before rejoining anyone they were hanging around.
5/11/2024 -
Found Myself was surprised to see a baby kin out in the wilderness by themselves. What were they doing all alone? It appears they'd gotten lost. So Found Myself took it upon themselves to help this little kin get back to where they belonged.

Found's Children:
1. Heart of the Sea [Owner: Me]
2. Rainbow Treat [Owner: Me]
3. Gloom Shrouded Protector [Owner: Anem]
4. Me Myself and I [Owner: Fasti]
5. Strawberry Mint Adder [Owner: HuniPi]

Inspo Image
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:40 pm, edited 6 times in total. word count: 340
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Heart of the Sea!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Heart of the Sea!!

Heart's Pets: N/A

6/30/2024 -
Heart of the Sea, despite having a sea related name, much enjoys spending their time in shadows with sun beaming around the tree, enjoying the calmness and even taking a nap.
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 46
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image
SkylerKarashi

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Rainbow Treat!

Post by SkylerKarashi »

Rainbow Treat!!

Rainbow's Pets: Image Image Image Image

2/17/2024 -
Rainbow Treat looked guilty. Broken pieces of fish bones remained at her hooves. It looked to be remains of a handmade toy, and that's exactly what it was. It was the now remains of a toy that belonged to her sister. Knowing how upset she would be, Rainbow burried the toy and ran off to catch a new fish. After taking careful time to get a new set of bones, she got to work on making a new toy. All she could do is hope that it'll be enough as an apology.
3/10/2024 -
Rainbow Treat smiled as she slept, her dreams full of brightly colored pets and familiars surrounding her.
4/28/2024 -
Rainbow Treat wants to throw a party for all the familiars they could possibly invite! Pets and familiars don't get so much as far as invites go, but they have to wonder, do the pets even understand what they're invited to?
Last edited by SkylerKarashi on Thu Jun 27, 2024 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total. word count: 171
Rolling Kin <3 Image
Rolling Pets <3 Image