[B] New life - Life-Flower & Guardian of Life

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 7,015.28 Pebbles

Forum

[B] New life - Life-Flower & Guardian of Life

Post by Lirilei »

Life-Flower had offered to make the journey to find a legendary to get a blessing for their young. He'd been giving it some thought, what it was he should ask for. A thing he should have probably asked an opinion on before he'd set off but he was too far to turn back now.

He paused at one point to get a drink of water lifting his head and blinking as he found a moth resting on his backside, a soft laugh from him. "Sure catch a ride for a bit I don't mind." The pale wings of the moth opened and closed slowly as he walked thinking aloud as he did.

"I could ask for them to be blessed with...more brains than their father..." he laughed softly as the moth fluttered it's wings on him. "Yeah no I agree, that's terrible. Hmm. Maybe a love for life...feeling secure in who they are." a thoughtful note from him. "Yeah I like that. If I can find a legendary that's what I'll ask for...for our young to be blessed with a feeling of being secure in who they are, no matter what they choose in life, but also a love for life so they can live and enjoy it to the fullest."

He gave a decisive nod of his head, laughing some as the moth walked along his back and up his neck to rest on his head. He could make out it's face in front of his own, it felt like the moth was staring deep in his soul and a warm feeling washed over him as he was able to take in the moth, the strange glowing eyes...and he knew then that somehow he'd been found, heard and blessed. "Thank you. Safe travels." he called out as the moth took flight moments later.
word count: 318