Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=105

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

The Taste Tea Tribe Spills the Tea. [ Open! ]

Post by Mima »

The tea has been spilled!
Hot gossip: "I heard that you like tipping turtles and fighting imaginary friends!"
RP response: Sleeping Terror huffs angrily in Sunny's direction. "I hear you've never learned to mind your own business!"
Prize prefs: 9, 2, 6, D, E, B, G, I, F, 3, 10, 1, 11, 5, 7, 8, 4, H, C, A
Dice rolls
[1, 6, 9] = 16
3d10:  [
] = 16
Last edited by Mima on Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 61
Lutz
Pebbles: 1,577.64 Pebbles

Post by Lutz »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you are too scared to knock on wood and speak in tongues.
RP response: Make It Work raised one brow at the accusation. What sort of tea was this? Incorrect tea, that's what.

"I'll have you know I am not scared of knocking on wood, and I definitely don't speak in tongues. Not sure where you heard that particular bit of information," he said with a little huff and a roll of his shoulders. The nerve of some kin!
Prize prefs: 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, F, A, C, 11, 1, 6, 4, 8, I, G, H, 3, B, E, D
Dice rolls
[4, 9, 3] = 16
] = 16
Last edited by Lutz on Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total. word count: 114
elvy
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 2,590.10 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=50

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Post by elvy »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you love chasing cheetahs and fighting imaginary friends
RP response: While a bit taken a back, Bring me the Horizon just rolled with it. "Well, I am trying to work out more so those things help!"
Prize prefs: 7, 5, 9, 2, 6, 11, 1, 3, 10, B, D, E, C, F, A, 8, 4, G, H, I
Dice rolls
[3, 7, 9] = 19
] = 19
word count: 68
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,675.10 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by fluo »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you are too scared to eat funny mushrooms and fight fat fish,
RP response: "What can I say? I'm a lover not a fighter, and I heard mushrooms can make one certainly amorous. Try it some time."
Prize prefs: 2, 5, 7, 9, E, D, B, G, I, H, F, C, A, 10, 3
Dice rolls
[4, 2, 4] = 10
] = 10
word count: 65
peanutbutter
Pebbles: 715.42 Pebbles

Forum

Post by peanutbutter »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you hate tipping turtles and starting fires"
RP response: Never Known stares at the doe blankly before giving her a nod. Those are, in fact, things he dislikes. He's not sure why that is noteworthy though.
Prize prefs: e, d, b, g, h, i, 6, 3, 10, 1, 2, 11, c, a, f, 8, 4, 5, 7, 9
Dice rolls
[2, 6, 6] = 14
] = 14
Last edited by peanutbutter on Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 69
phoe
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,054.20 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=46

Event

Forum

Post by phoe »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you know who thinks it's funny to throw eggs at others and fight fat fish!"
RP response: "Does she think that's a good idea? Throwing eggs at others is one thing, but fighting fat fish? They don't know how to fight," cries Spring Onion, absolutely scandalized. "They barely know to remember to breathe!"
Prize prefs: 2, F, C, A, G, H, B, E, D, 4
Dice rolls
[10, 8, 4] = 22
] = 22
word count: 78
Scaramouche Fandango
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,695.78 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Scaramouche Fandango »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you like tipping turtles and starting fires."
RP response: Strange Creature was aghast. "TIPPING TURTLES? YOU HEARD THAT I TIP TURTLES? I HAVE NEVER, EVER IN MY LIFE BEEN SO INSULTED!" She was almost wailing at this horrible accusation. "WHO said that about me? WHO? How could they possible mean it? I am a friend to all of turtle-kind, even the bitey ones! I go around un-tipping turtles, that's how much of a friend to turtles I am! I found a ghost turtle and took it home! I am literally haunted by turtles because I love them so much! I can't believe anybody would say that about me! And now, of all times, when I'm running a turtle and tortoise adoption drive! Did somebody say that intentionally because they think I'm... competition? Why would they think I wanted to hurt the precious shelled babies. Tipping a turtle isn't just turning it over- you know that's their spine in there? They have their spines right in their shells, pressed up against the top, so when you tip them, it puts all of the pressure on their spine! That's... can you imagine, being forced onto your back like that, with no way to right yourself? And somebody said I do that? You know I went to that disgusting tar pit last winter to bargain for a heat slime, just so that my reptile friends- my turtles and tortoises included- could have extra heat in the winter? Who KNOWS what I inhaled! And I did it for love! I did it for care! I did it because I'm just that big a fan of turtles! And all other reptiles! I would do anything for a turtle and the whole swamp knows it- well at least everybody who's met me- and to think that somebody would say that is just too much for me to bear!" She stamped a hoof indignantly. "Who could possibly have said this about me? Do I even have any enemies? I kind of had one, once, but it was a massive spectral eagle and I'm not sure how... alive... it really is, and it lived up in the mountains anyways, and yet here we are. I have an enemy. A genuine enemy who wants to ruin my life and destroy everything I've worked for and by that I mean my self-esteem and also this turtle and tortoise adoption event I'm trying to get off the ground. I can't believe anybody would accuse me of this, and yet you've heard this wretched rumor, and so... somebody must think I'm just the most awful kin in the swamp. Somebody thinks that I'd willingly hurt a turtle. Somebody thinks so poorly of me that they'd make this wretched accusation, and I don't even know who they are. Which means... they could be telling other kin! I am ruined! RUINED!"

There was some other accusation there too, but she was far too distraught to hear it; instead, she ran off, trying hard not to sob. She didn't understand how anybody could possibly say that about her- it was just so cruel! So untrue!

(alternately: just this gif.)
Prize prefs: 6, 11, 9, 7, 5, 1, 2, I, G, H, D, E, B, 8, F, C, A, 4, 10, 3
Dice rolls
[1, 6, 6] = 13
] = 13
word count: 578
Anhelisk
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,999.54 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=889

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Anhelisk »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you get a kick out of licking frogs and shaking bushes."
RP response: Talon guffawed as she heard it. "I hear there's a frog licking booth somewhere around here... is there one to do with bushes, too?"
Prize prefs:
Dice rolls
[7, 1, 1] = 9
] = 9
word count: 50
Tiarana
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,920.54 Pebbles
Forum

Post by Tiarana »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you watch other kin stepping on cracks and starting fires!"
RP response: Chrysanthemum Ashes grinned. "Of course! That's the kind of chaos I can really get behind. But you missed the part where I start fires too!"
Prize prefs:
Dice rolls
[9, 10, 6] = 25
] = 25
word count: 50
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,675.10 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by fluo »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you get a kick out of tipping turtles and shaking bushes."
RP response: "What else is there to do in the swamp but lifemate, kill, and f-" The exasperated Doom was cutoff by the appearance of a tray of dried persimmons. "...fornicate" she finished slowly. Persimmons were finally in season and were favorite during the winter market.
Prize prefs:2, 5, 7, 9, E, D, B, G, I, H, F, C, A, 10, 3
Dice rolls
[7, 6, 1] = 14
] = 14
word count: 84
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,563.84 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you get a kick out of throwing eggs at people and being a silly goose."
RP response: Glowing eyes widened at that and Worlds Within Worlds shook her head emphatically. "Oh no, not at all. I'd never." She paused, then clicked her tongue. "Well, I've been known to be silly a time or two, but not the rest."
Prize prefs: 9, 2, 1, 6, 11, 5, 7, B, I, H, G, D, E, A, C, F, 10, 3, 4
Dice rolls
[7, 8, 8] = 23
] = 23
word count: 91
Astoria
Pebbles: 2,178.40 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Forum

Post by Astoria »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you watch other kin knocking on wood and starting fires"
RP response: Meadow Lark, along with her two familiars, Darling and Dearest, made their way into Sunny's booth. Gossip? How curious. I mean, it was meant for fun and games so she was a little bit interested in hearing what Sunny might say to her. "Oh, that is a bit funny." She said with a light laugh. "Next you'll tell me that I also like to wear mushrooms as hats."
Prize prefs: 1, 6, A, I, B, D, E, H, G, 10, 3
Dice rolls
[9, 9, 6] = 24
] = 24
word count: 105
LOLLI qAq
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,407.46 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=863

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by LOLLI qAq »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you have always wanted to yell at clouds and pretend to be a monster."
RP response:
Story frowned and then frowned even harder. Big, sad, eyes(they were always big and sad and though not much had changed you could see the consternation behind them) stared down at the ground. What a strange thing for someone to have said about him. Was this about that one time while they were chasing motes that he thought he'd gotten so big? Or was it just prejudice talking? He couldn't help who he was. Anyone that had ever taken the time to know him knew he wasn't actually a talking tree even though he really wished he were. He was just a very dirty kimeti buck. And he was harmless. Certainly not a monster and he'd never, ever, want to be seen as such! His job was hard enough between all the fires, and floods, and obelisks, and other kin...

Besides, what did yelling at clouds have to do with anything? That was just baffling. Was it considered a monsterly thing(which he was not at all) to yell at clouds? The clouds wouldn't care. They had bigger and better things to do up there. Like weather. Or something. He didn't really actually know since he preferred to keep his feet and his mind on the dirt beneath him.

No, this was weird and he felt minorly attacked.

"This," he said after an extremely considerable amount of silence, "simply won't do."

He said nothing more, but sadly shook his head as he turned and wandered away.

Prize prefs:6, 2, 11, I, E, 10, 1, 7, 8, 5, G, B, 4, 3, D
Dice rolls
[8, 5, 2] = 15
] = 15
Last edited by LOLLI qAq on Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 297
Dizzy_Kat
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 324.18 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1547

Event

Forum

Post by Dizzy_Kat »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you Love Throwing Eggs at Others and Copying Cats!"
RP response: Speed Racer looked confused for a second before looking at his snake. "River, have you been throwing eggs at people?"
Prize prefs: 2, 5, 7, 9, 6, 11, 1, B, D, E, H, G, C, F, A, 10, 3, 4, 8
Dice rolls
[3, 8, 7] = 18
] = 18
word count: 62
peanutbutter
Pebbles: 715.42 Pebbles

Forum

Post by peanutbutter »

Hot gossip: "I heard that you are too scared to scare cranes and be a silly goose"
RP response: Never Known wasn't sure why he was here again. Maybe it was the tea. The tea was pretty good, all things considered. When the doe once again came by with a silly statement, he looked at her, then just shook his head. Why would anyone be afraid of being silly?
Prize prefs: e, d, b, g, h, i, 6, 3, 10, 1, 2, 11, c, a, f, 8, 4, 5, 7, 9
Dice rolls
[4, 4, 8] = 16
] = 16
word count: 97