[B] Wicked Plot is Caught Up

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Starrydance
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,723.10 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Starrydance »

Wicked kicked mud frusterated. Why couldnt she just... forget her? That dark voice, that flowing mane. Others might think her spooky, or too dark or...

She sighed out into the night. But Wicked? Oh Wicked can't get her out of her mind. She kicks harder, tossing a rock into a pool and sighs even louder and longer.

"FINE." She stomps off into the night, determined to seek ... well... not advice. She'd do her own thing in her own way no matter WHO told her different. Lifting her chin high she pondered who to ask.

Cant be her parents, or any of her companions. They would laugh at her. Who could possibly understand that sometimes its hard to just say... Hi, I like you.
Last edited by Starrydance on Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 125
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 5,618.06 Pebbles

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

[B] Wicket Plot is Caught Up

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian wasn't used to the almost annoyed feeling in the air as she wandered. That usual need was there. Another needed a blessing, but there was more to it this time though. That was a new and unusual thing, and it intrigued her a little.

Taking in the doe that was...what? Having a mild tantrum? It seemed like it with the rock kicking but maybe she was wrong, Guardian made her way towards her slowly, the permanent limp in her gait not slowing her stride as she closed the distance between them. Walking towards the doe, even as she stalked off in the dark. Something to be said for longer legs.
word count: 113
Starrydance
Colorist
Colorist

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Starrydance »

Glaring at a log that dared to be in her way, she tossed her tail through the air and grumbled her way around it.

"Who can I ask? How DO you ask. What if she doesnt even LIKE me, anyway. This is all SO STUPID?!"

She cried out and bucked around in a little circle, throwing quite the frusterated tantrum.
word count: 60
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian gave a low chuckle watching the doe groused at the log, and the small temper tantrum she was throwing.

"Couldn't help but over hear...if you're trying to find out if another kin likes you...well hard as it might be you just need to ask. Better than getting yourself all worked up like you are now after all."

it was just how Guardian saw it.

Starrydance wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:12 am
word count: 78
Starrydance
Colorist
Colorist

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Starrydance »

"AAAHH!" she yelled, staring at the very tall doe.

"WHAT ARE YOU?!" She was so startled, her hair almost stood up. "Oh no, are you a ghost. ARE GHOSTS REAL!?"
Lirilei wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:59 am
word count: 39
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Kin Count

Kin Species

Event

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

The yell was surprising and caused her to back up a half step in response. She hadn't meant to scare the doe, that was for sure.

There though a gentle laugh. "No, I'm not a ghost...though I've seen some spectral animals in my travels. I'm..." a pause. She'd never had to explain who or what she was before. "I'm here to help you. I'm was like you once, a doe...now I'm this...a Mare."

Starrydance wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:54 am
word count: 93