Hi, hello!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
awerebear
Pebbles: 27.00 Pebbles

Hi, hello!

Post by awerebear »

I'm Beat! I'm 25 and I've been a teacher for 4 years! I live in the desert and I love weres.

I actually joined back in July when I was on summer break, but school started the next week and here we are. Shoutout to @Gl!tch~, @luxluna, and @MeloMoogle for being patient with me!

Hobbies include writing, rhythm games, bad movies, and music. My favorite band is Coheed & Cambria! My goal for this year is to learn guitar. I have a viola, two Otamatones, and I just recently got a kalimba.  :hearteyes:

I don't keep up with too many pet games nowadays, but I still check in on my Subeta kids regularly. I also use recolor.me, mainly to make OC designs and enter avatar contests.
word count: 130
luxluna
Pebbles: 292.00 Pebbles

Re: Hi, hello!

Post by luxluna »

[santa claus m&ms commercial voice] They DO exist!

anyways welcome, I will throw goats soon as possible, I'm so glad you could finally make it  :whee:
word count: 27
[align=right]I'm a luxury few can afford. Image
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome! What grade do you teach?

I'm sure you'll enjoy learning guitar my son Kickflipping Cow learned to play last year, and now also plays ukelele (and he was a trombone player in elementary & junior high. Still owns one too, but HS band it out of the question for various reasons), and plays....well a variety of instruments.

But, he picked guitar up pretty quickly it seems, so hopefully you do too!
word count: 74
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,690.26 Pebbles

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

They Live

I remember you joining the site in July but wasn't sure if you were still around. haha

I have a guitar and still learning myself. I like rhythm games as well, Dance Dance Revolution especially.
word count: 38
Hope you have a good day :D
ImageImageImage
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

welcome!! I saw you already managed to join our discord, too, so you're now well and truly ensconced!
word count: 19
(icorn by amitotic!)
awerebear
Pebbles: 27.00 Pebbles

Post by awerebear »

Lirilei wrote:@Lirilei
Welcome! What grade do you teach?

I'm sure you'll enjoy learning guitar my son Kickflipping Cow learned to play last year, and now also plays ukelele (and he was a trombone player in elementary & junior high. Still owns one too, but HS band it out of the question for various reasons), and plays....well a variety of instruments.

But, he picked guitar up pretty quickly it seems, so hopefully you do too!
I teach first grade! My cert is birth through age 8 so I'm hoping to get back to early childhood someday.

I started viola in upper elementary and junior high, too! I only had to size up once since I first started, but I've had my current viola since I was a HS freshman.
Switching from primarily alto to treble clef has been weird but it's familiar enough that I feel like I'm starting to get it!
word count: 158