Username Changes / OL username merges

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Niyaru
Pebbles: 995.62 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: kittycat-fiend

Re: Username Changes / mato.pe username merges

Post by Niyaru »

Spoiler
PLEASE MERGE MY ACCOUNTS @blue
Previous Username: http://mato.pe/gaians/kin/niyaru-delacroix Niyaru Delacroix
Current Username: https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=91 Niyaru
done!
Last edited by Niyaru on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 32
[align=center]Image
F2U by Sarilain from deviant art[/align]
Toshiful
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,036.66 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Toshiful »

Spoiler
Previous Username: http://mato.pe/gaians/kin/toshihiko-two
Current Username: http://mato.pe/gaians/kin/toshiful
Done!
Last edited by Toshiful on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 23
Eevee
Pebbles: 754.92 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: Dachsbuns, on PFQ

Post by Eevee »

Spoiler
Previous Username: eevee is best
Current Username: Eevee (no kin certed to this name yet)
done!
Last edited by Eevee on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 21
Terrapin
Pebbles: 0.00 Pebbles

Post by Terrapin »

Spoiler
Previous Username: terrapin de amore
Current Username: Terrapin (no current user page)
done!
Last edited by Terrapin on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 18
purplerosesbeauty
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,375.66 Pebbles

Post by purplerosesbeauty »

Spoiler
Previous Username: purplerosesbeauty
Current Username: purpleroses (no current user page)

(I tried keeping my kin all certed with the same name as before but whoops. Just don't want them to not be merged when new kin get added to the OL.)
Last edited by purplerosesbeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 47
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

Spoiler
purpleroses wrote:@purpleroses
Previous Username: purplerosesbeauty
Current Username: purpleroses (no current user page)

(I tried keeping my kin all certed with the same name as before but whoops. Just don't want them to not be merged when new kin get added to the OL.)
if you'd rather keep your old name on certs, then I can adjust your forum username to be purplerosesbeauty instead. It's just that your forum name needs to be the same as what's on your mato.pe account!

Let me know which you'd prefer.
Last edited by blue on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 98
(icorn by amitotic!)
purplerosesbeauty
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,375.66 Pebbles

Post by purplerosesbeauty »

Spoiler
blue wrote:@blue
if you'd rather keep your old name on certs, then I can adjust your forum username to be purplerosesbeauty instead. It's just that your forum name needs to be the same as what's on your mato.pe account!

Let me know which you'd prefer.
Okay, I hadn't realized lol. Changing my forum username to purplerosesbeauty will be fine! Thank you. <3
Last edited by purplerosesbeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 69
MikaMoo
Pebbles: 2,651.00 Pebbles

Post by MikaMoo »

Spoiler
PLEASE SAVE MY OLD USERNAME @blue
Previous Username: Mika_Yumi
Last edited by MikaMoo on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 10
blue
Owner
Owner

Forum

Post by blue »

Spoiler
MikaMoo wrote:@MikaMoo
If you're changing your name on the forums, I'll also change your mato.pe name to reflect your new username, if that's alright. If you'd rather your mato.pe name stay Mika_Yumi, I can adjust your forum name to that. Please let me know which you prefer.
Last edited by blue on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 65
(icorn by amitotic!)
MikaMoo

Post by MikaMoo »

Spoiler
If you're changing your name on the forums, I'll also change your mato.pe name to reflect your new username, if that's alright. If you'd rather your mato.pe name stay Mika_Yumi, I can adjust your forum name to that. Please let me know which you prefer.
I suppose it's up to you?  I'd prefer MikaMoo, personally, Mika_Yumi is sort of not quite me anymore, if that makes sense.  I'd seen some people keep certing under an old username even though they changed their username, and I'm okay with that.  But if you want things to be all on one name, if I can do MikaMoo, I'd like that.  But I also know that might be a pain...
Last edited by MikaMoo on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 145
blue
Owner
Owner

Forum

Post by blue »

Spoiler
I suppose it's up to you?  I'd prefer MikaMoo, personally, Mika_Yumi is sort of not quite me anymore, if that makes sense.  I'd seen some people keep certing under an old username even though they changed their username, and I'm okay with that.  But if you want things to be all on one name, if I can do MikaMoo, I'd like that.  But I also know that might be a pain...
It's gotta be one or the other, so please decide which and I'll adjust to that! We're not recerting but future certs will have to reflect your current name and I will change your mato.pe name if you want to keep MikaMoo on here~
Last edited by blue on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 196
(icorn by amitotic!)
MikaMoo

Post by MikaMoo »

Spoiler
blue wrote:@blue If you're changing your name on the forums, I'll also change your mato.pe name to reflect your new username, if that's alright. If you'd rather your mato.pe name stay Mika_Yumi, I can adjust your forum name to that. Please let me know which you prefer.
It's gotta be one or the other, so please decide which and I'll adjust to that! We're not recerting but future certs will have to reflect your current name and I will change your mato.pe name if you want to keep MikaMoo on here~
I definitely don't want to make you recert.  That would be way too much.  xD;  I can for sure use my current name on future certs, if you don't mind changing my mato.pe name to MikaMoo.  <3  I appreciate you, Blue~
Last edited by MikaMoo on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 230
PawaHour
Pebbles: 9.58 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?p=3695#p3695

Post by PawaHour »

Spoiler
Previous Username: Yunonia
Current Username: Yuno

Would it be possible to get my name capitalized on the owner's list as well?  Right now it's all lowercase and I'd like the first letter capitalized if it's not too much trouble?  If it's too hard to edit though that's fine I just thought I'd ask! <3
http://mato.pe/gaians/kin/yuno
Last edited by PawaHour on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 72
Used to be Yuno!
[ Pairings Thread ]

❤ Together again ❤

Juno/ 25+/ Male/ Artist/ ENFP
Just a guy who really loves CSM and Power! ❤

"If you are to die tomorrow, I’m fine with my life ending then as well. But if you want to live for me for one more day, I’ll go on living with you today as well."
Mima
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 3,873.94 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=105

Forum

Post by Mima »

Spoiler
right i should do this

Previous Username: youkai moe
Current Username: mima
Last edited by Mima on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 17
Anhelisk
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,119.26 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=889

Post by Anhelisk »

Spoiler
Previous Username: I hope I parsed the instructions correctly, and it's okay to put multiple? Gilded Dragon, Gilded, Ishda, Ishtadaal, Lisk

Previous Username: http://mato.pe/gaians/kin/ishtadaal
Current Username: Anhelisk, which has no link yet, but is my latest gaia username and also forum name!
Last edited by Anhelisk on Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 59