Here I come, wandering aimlessly...

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Ridley
Pebbles: 63.00 Pebbles

Here I come, wandering aimlessly...

Post by Ridley »

Oh, look, a place of interest. While I have seen literally hundreds of kin, I don't have one of my own. Yet, I suppose. And you nice folks left me spoons.

What name do you go by online? Well, coming from Gaia, I am actually known by two usernames there. My human base account is Ridley Starsmore. My paw base account is Bingo Bango Bongo.
Where does your username come from? Well, Ridley is the name of my main OC across the RP universe.
Where do you come from? As in terms of the internet? I am a Gaian, but I also live in Cali.
What other types of pets do you collect? I...don't? This is the very first collectibles place I have gotten involved in, mostly because the RP aspect of it intrigues me.
What are some of your other hobbies? I do a lot of reading, still tend to be on Gaia a lot, playing games on the switch and ps4. I also collect movies. Lots of them.
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Lessee, TV show depends on my mood. But the show I have watched MORE than any other is anything Star Trek. Movies are another depending on my mood. But I tend to favor the big name series: LOTR, SW, MCU, etc. Podcasts...I don't listen to much of, though, I do watch a lot of youtube, with my two big youtubers I follow are The Report of The Week and MaxamillianDood. Fav band? Cinematic Pop. But I listen to all sorts of stuff.

Side note, I am a Dad and usually working when not online, so to speak. I'm also known to have a somewhat offbeat sense of humor. Again, I blame that on being a dad. I used to be a very active RPer, and fell off in the past few years. But I am interested in getting into it again. Here is hoping to have some fun with you all!
word count: 336
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Here I come, wandering aimlessly...

Post by Lirilei »

'lo! A wild husbando waifu hath appeared!

About time you join!

Time to get you goats!  :lolface:
word count: 16
anemosagkelos
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 173.50 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=95

Forum

Post by anemosagkelos »

Welcome to Matope! **jots down name on special list of secrets**
word count: 11
Corn
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 4,014.16 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: Space Crawfish
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=38

Forum

Post by Corn »

Yaaaay welcome! We've almost collected the whole family, now, lmao.
word count: 11
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

welcome! there are plenty of opportunities to RP here!
word count: 9
(icorn by amitotic!)