Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 5,568.02 Pebbles

Forum

The Bribe Maxx Thread

Post by Maxx »

MAXX DOES THE BRIBE THING (ノↀᆺↀ)ノ✧

PLEASE READ
  • I can do both unedited & edited kin/pets/breedings and I can only take a limited number of kin/breeding(s) per month, with unlimited pets
    (given this quota, keep posting in monthly CC threads! I do nab stuff there.)
  • Please don't repost requests and don't @ me in your post. Feel free to edit old requests, but new posts for new requests are also fine!
    With the quota above, I might enjoy your concepts and breedings but not be able to take them, so I'll be looking through old requests each month as well.
  • I will PM for picked bribes so if you're not regularly checking forums, please turn on email notifications.
  • Please host your images anywhere but Photobucket. Saving refs from there is such a roundabout process I'll probably just go away. 
    Kin/pet (un/)certs have to be the original matope URL.
  • Since I frequently pick from the CC threads, I am more amenable to bribes that have my interests in mind - e.g. type of inspo, involving kin I made, freedom of interpretation, level of effort and fun, interesting trades, mighty amounts of pebbles, so on.
    Even so, bribe offers in that vein are not guaranteed to be picked. If there is something you definitely want me to do, I would be more open to requests via RLC.
    Otherwise, please keep posting in the monthly CC threads!
ABOUT THE THINGS
  • Semi-Customs: I freely interpret what you've given me.
  • Full Customs: You make specific requests (e.g markings), up to the entire look of the kin.
    Please state what you want clearly as there are no re-dos or take-backs!
  • Generally there are never any re-dos or take-backs so uh please ensure you want what you post.
    If I suddenly pick up an old bribe you no longer desire, just tell me no. It's not a problem!
Many thanks to the boss and other lovely colourists who have been a literal source of inspiration since I nabbed their forms!
Last edited by Maxx on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 349
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Forms - Kin

Post by Maxx »

KIN & KIN BREEDING FORMS

FOR SEMI-CUSTOM KIN

Code: Select all

[size=140][color=IndianRed][b]SEMI-CUSTOM KIN[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kin Species:[/b]
[b]Kin Name:[/b] 
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Unedited/Edited/CC:[/b] you do know if you put CC, it'll be 98% unedited most of the time lmao
[b]Growing or Non:[/b] I heavily favour adult-only, so please consider your bribe if you really want growing.
[b]Request:[/b] brief description or spoilered image for inspiration.
For edits, feel free to suggest what you want to fit the concept, but ultimately what happens is my decision as a semi. 
If you'd really like me to stick to a specific list of edits, please use the custom form and bribe accordingly!
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] if any!
[b]Bribe Offer:[/b]
FOR FULL CUSTOM KIN

[size=140][color=orangered][b]FULL CUSTOM KIN[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Kin Species:[/b]
[b]Kin Name:[/b] 
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Unedited/Edited/CC:[/b] you do know if you put CC, it'll be 98% unedited most of the time lmao
[b]Growing or Non:[/b] I heavily favour adult-only, so please consider your bribe if you really want growing.
[b]Request:[/b] all specific details here, please. For edits, if there are specific edits you want, please list! 
I won't put in more than listed, so make sure that's what you want. Please put images here under spoiler.
FOR KIN BREEDING

[size=140][color=firebrick][b]KIN BREEDING[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Owner Usernames:[/b] one & two
[b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=mato.pe link][img]CERT IMAGE LINK[/img][/url]
[b]Other Person's Kin:[/b] [url=mato.pe link][img]CERT IMAGE LINK[/img][/url]
[b]Growing or Adult Only:[/b] I heavily favour adult-only, so please consider your bribe if you really want growing.
[b]RP Logs:[/b] if yes, what gender for this baby?
[b]Legendary blessing:[/b] you can grab it if picked, but please either ensure you can get it or are willing to give this sac up otherwise.
[b]Newbie:[/b] you have to list a newbie for this sac, but if they are denewbiefied if/when your bribe is picked, you will have to pick another.
[b]Throwback info:[/b] up to 4, please link to their mato.pe pages.
[b]If this is an edited same-sex pair, do you have the required TF flower in your inventory?[/b]
Last edited by Maxx on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 474
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Forms - Pets

Post by Maxx »

PET & PET BREEDING FORMS

FOR SEMICUSTOM PET

[size=140][color=lightseagreen][b]SEMICUSTOM PET[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Pet Species:[/b] if requesting a closed pet, please link to proof of permission here
[b]Request:[/b] brief description or spoilered image for inspiration
FOR FULL CUSTOM PET

[size=140][color=steelblue][b]FULL CUSTOM PET[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Pet Species:[/b] if requesting a closed pet, please link to proof of permission here
[b]Request:[/b] all specific details here, please. Please put images here under spoiler.
FOR PET BREEDING

[size=140][color=olivedrab][b]PET BREEDING[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] one & two
[b]Pets:[/b] [img]CERT IMAGE LINK[/img] & [img]CERT IMAGE LINK[/img]
Last edited by Maxx on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 164
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

To-Do List

Post by Maxx »

MAXX TO DO (ↀᆺↀ)Φ

To Do, in vague order
  • RLC (as below) alternated with shop work, shop/event work priority
  • Spoiler
    Mixer Kin for Lutz
    Your Kin: Image
    Throwbacks:
    Personality Blurb: Curious, unpredictable, intense in a quiet sort of way.
    Their Type: Anyone that doesn't run away from her.

x
    Mixer Kin for HuniPi
    Your Kin: Image
    Throwbacks: Lady Rust, Wolf Dream
    Personality Blurb: Mixed signals
    Their Type: Any

• DAM x OB
  • elvy staff cred
  • phoe staff cred - semi kin (kiokote or meti) with big fluffy tail - inspo here
  • maybe I can do my own staff claim breeding at some point lul
  • backburner: sc semi x2, sc breeding x2
Last edited by Maxx on Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 104
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

RLC Slots

Post by Maxx »

MAXX MONEY MONITOR (ↀᆺↀ)Φ

RLC Slots in no particular order - generally open for edited and unedited pets & unedited kin, closed for edited kin & edited and unedited breedings
I may make exceptions for edited kin & edited and unedited breeding requests for special circumstances with ample lead time - such as events (eg. Winter Market), birthdays, gifts - even if slots are closed. Please ask via PM/Discord first.

Semi/Custom/Add-ons
  1. person
Breedings
  1. Ryuukishin
Pets
  1. open
Last edited by Maxx on Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 73
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

FAQ

Post by Maxx »

MAXX HAS AN FAQ BECAUSE HE BOOKED 15 POSTS ヾ(ↀᆺↀ; )ノ WHY ARE YOU STILL READING

Maxx what do you like
Junbun
Money
Sleeping forever
forever

Maxx what do you like in terms of kin stuff
A lot of stuff so long as there's a solid concept and it looks nice. Just try me!
Cohesive palettes, stylish and interesting art, spoopy (and the associated horror/gore etc), and if I didn't have a brand I'd have changed my username to 'Literalman' so make of that what you will.

Exoticised/stereotyped/appropriated ethnic and cultural symbols in inspo pics make me really uncomfortable so um please try to avoid those, thank you!
Culturally-inspired images originated by those within its context, or respectfully documented/depicted/inspired are totally good though!

From here on I will not accept requests with machine-learning/'AI' inspos (since atm they are all trained on non-consenting copyrighted human-originated art) and would strongly prefer sources included if not a cosplay.

Please ensure that your inspos are not adopts you do not own (which is against Matope's CC rules).
I would also prefer your inspos do not originate from artists who explicitly request no reposting/referencing. Thank you!

Maxx why don't you like growing
OK when I was young and idealistic my very own kin were growing and so were his children
like entirely plotted but really I take enough time to colour one template and I can't imagine how long I will take to do the rest, sobbing
Last edited by Maxx on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 257
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

FAQ

Post by Maxx »

<(ↀᆺↀ< )
word count: 0
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 8

Post by Maxx »

(>ↀᆺↀ)>
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 9

Post by Maxx »

<(ↀᆺↀ< )
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 10

Post by Maxx »

(>ↀᆺↀ)>
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 11

Post by Maxx »

<(ↀᆺↀ< )
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 12

Post by Maxx »

(>ↀᆺↀ)>
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 13

Post by Maxx »

<(ↀᆺↀ< )
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 14

Post by Maxx »

(>ↀᆺↀ)>
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Reserved 15

Post by Maxx »

<(ↀᆺↀ)>
Last edited by Maxx on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0