Aaaaa a forum!!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
erraticpants
Pebbles: 62.00 Pebbles

Aaaaa a forum!!

Post by erraticpants »

I wasn't super active back on gaia just by virtue of not being able to keep up with that particular site well, but I'm super excited to focus more on Matope exclusively. :'D My only Kin was Calls-All. I remember I was hoping to start a weird cult of personality with her, though I'm not sure how married to that idea I am.

What name do you go by online? Erratic
Where does your username come from? A joke with online friends where we would add -pants to the end of online names. I barely remember anything about it.
Where do you come from? I was on Gaia back in 2013!
What other types of pets do you collect? I'm semi-active on TWWM over on DA, and I collect a few adopts here and there.
What are some of your other hobbies? Art! Roleplay, though I've been out of practice for a while.
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Coheed and Cambria is my favorite band. :D

Nice to see there's a separate forum now! <3
word count: 186
Mima
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 4,200.60 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=105

Forum

Re: Aaaaa a forum!!

Post by Mima »

Hey, nice to meetcha! You probably saw me in the discord, but I'm Mima!

Ooh, someone into TWWM- I've always been interested in how TWWM works in general (it's such a neat concept for a species, but i'm always so nervous getting into "serious" species like that), it's cool to see someone into them around here!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around! Given you only have one kin, I'd say expect to be listed for a gift baby in a few breeding forms next month. >:3c
word count: 94
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

Ahhh, welcome! if you only have one kin you're definitely still a newbie; you should make sure to add yourself to that group so you get gifted many things ;D
word count: 30
(icorn by amitotic!)
erraticpants

Post by erraticpants »

Mima wrote:@Mima
Hey, nice to meetcha! You probably saw me in the discord, but I'm Mima!

Ooh, someone into TWWM- I've always been interested in how TWWM works in general (it's such a neat concept for a species, but i'm always so nervous getting into "serious" species like that), it's cool to see someone into them around here!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around! Given you only have one kin, I'd say expect to be listed for a gift baby in a few breeding forms next month. >:3c
I adore them honestly. :D They aren't super serious in my opinion, but they do have a lot of potential work that goes into them. Very art and writing focused, not really a breeding system.

Aaaaaa thank you for the welcome. <3
word count: 139
erraticpants

Post by erraticpants »

blue wrote:@blue
Ahhh, welcome! if you only have one kin you're definitely still a newbie; you should make sure to add yourself to that group so you get gifted many things ;D
That was the first thing I did after reading the rules. XD; I'm excited to be here, thank you!
word count: 53