Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Unfurl

Post by Jun »

UNFURL :: 16.03.2014 [ doe ]

A reticent bud, slowly, slowly coming into bloom. She lingers in shadows, eyes glowing in a shower of sparks. Her tail flicks - and you can see she is different. More flora than fawn, more fawn than flora? Unfurl harbours secrets, wrapped tight, that she may yet yield...

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]

Offspring ::
x Rasp [ Ungrateful :: Prince | Black Dahlia | Dear Darkness | Snow Plum | Embryo ]

RP LOGS :: Unfurl [ naming dream - #A09AB8 ]

...don't think about all those things you fear... - Hayling

Spoiler
NOTES :: HOW. PERFECT. IS. SHE. QAQ All I told Abby was "I've been looking at some of James Jean's flowerhead imagery recently, and thought I would really love an utterly beautiful, disquieting, painterly Kin from Abby based on that. XD I would like a(n ideally long) hair edit with tail edit to match - I love that flowing 'flower/leaf' hair look he's got going on, but it's up to you - and would prefer the desaturated colours and painterly look of his art, but the specifics, any other edits, and markings, I'd love for you to just take whatever inspiration you get from some of my favourites: 1 | 2 (close-up) | 3 | 4," and he gave me this beautiful, magical creature that I can't even aaaaaahhhhhh *CRY*
Last edited by Jun on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 215
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fragile Things

Post by Jun »

FRAGILE THINGS [ Shatter ] :: 16.03.2014 [ buck ]

Shatter is the poised edge. His mother's child. The happiness he is blessed with is not his to own. He knows it well and holds it carefully; any moment, he is prepared for its end. Shatter and Summer Skin guard their sister well, and each other better. They are the future of Rise & Shine: Nothing Lasts, the queen; Summer, the force; Shatter, the delicate word.

BONDS ::
Summer Skin - the force
Nothing Lasts Forever - the queen

Origin :: Forlorn x The Killing Moon [ Forlorn Moon :: Nothing Lasts Forever | Summer Skin | Fragile Things ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Other Daughter | Burn | Die With Me - Kill With Me ]

RP LOGS :: Fragile Things [ naming dream - #6E7F91 ]

...people are fragile things, you should know by now; you'll speak when you're spoken to... - Munich

Spoiler
NOTES :: "gunna tempt jun with a buck ho ho ho," sez blue. "FECK. IT WORKED." sez Jun. QAQ Super in love with this family, nnnnggghhhh - pairing was all Ruripuri's idea, magic is all blue's. I'm just lucky!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fallen Robin

Post by Jun »

FALLEN ROBIN [ Fallen ] :: 17.03.2014 [ doe ]

Her father is a 'superhero', her brother is a vigilante ("You're not supposed to TELL anyone!!"), her sister is a shield. Fall? Fall is the eternal sidekick. The one who isn't very good at it and dies. Yeah, let's not get to that stage. She tries her best to do right by her brother, even if she doesn't understand why he has to do all his superheroing in the middle of the night.

Brusque - but can't we do it in the day when it's bright?

Origin :: Nightingale x Everlong [ Long Night :: Brusque | Fallen Robin | Courser ]

RP LOGS :: Fallen Robin [ naming dream - #B9BD6E ]

...I don't mean to suggest that I loved you the best, I can't keep track of each fallen robin... - Chelsea Hotel #2

Spoiler
NOTES :: WAAAH I'm so lucky! I love love love this pair and clutch - and Tia and Maxx let me have my favourite. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 166
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Set Yourself on Fire

Post by Jun »

SET YOURSELF ON FIRE [ Pyre ] :: 26.04.2014 [ buck ]

Sweeping, aloof, prone to dramatics, with the fire simmering just beneath his skin, always. He approaches everything with the same intensity, which makes him pretty hard to work with - but though the fire always threatens to erupt, to his credit, it rarely does.

Has not yet tried to set himself on fire to date.

Origin :: Dark is a Way x Mountainblood [ Mount Doom :: Burn it All Down | Come Back Alive | Set Yourself on Fire | Do Not See ]

x Feather Glow [ Burning Feathers :: Watch Me Burn | Glowing Flames | Burning Feathers ]

[ Red Ring of Death | Cut Bait | Heat Rises - Cue Queue | Cry More | Parlay ]
[ Firestorm | Sleepwaker - Spark the Storm ]

RP LOGS :: Set Yourself on Fire [ naming dream - #E04E20 ]

...when there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire... - Your Ex-lover is Dead

Spoiler
NOTES :: Persistence Power Breeding Raffle babyyyy ;A; I couldn't take my eyes off him, and though Corn liked him too, she let me have him. WAAAAAAAHHHH THANK YOU CORN!!!
Last edited by Jun on Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 179
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Pale Moonlight

Post by Jun »

PALE MOONLIGHT [ Pale ] :: 24.02.2012 - rehomed: 01.05.2014 [ doe ]

Rabbit-hearted. She moves and feels on instinct; her vast innocence is ardent - and borders on a feral mind. And her heart, it loves...with the wildness of a natural beast.

RP LOGS :: Pale Moonlight [ naming dream - #C2B6AF ]

Heartbeat [ 19.06.2012 ]
Her beating heart.

...somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight... - Somewhere Out There

Spoiler
NOTES :: I am in long-time love with Chrys' herd, and when she decided to rehome some of her babies and offered them to me, there were three I've just always loved too much to see them elsewhere. Q_Q When Chrys won the hotot in Abs' bunny raffle all the way back when, I was so excited - it just felt right. I couldn't not. ;_;

PETS :: And along with Pale, I inherited her very rare horned beetle! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 148
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Set Back

Post by Jun »

SET BACK :: 15.12.2015 - rehomed: 01.05.2014 [ buck ]

Set Back is sanguine, or, at least, cheerfully enough resigned - he is doomed to failure, but he does bear failure well, and even though he already knows the outcome, he will still try.
Set Back never complains.

Origin :: Strike Gold x Bent Knee [ Broken Knees :: Ruined Fortune | Languor | Take On Anyone | Blessed Be - Set Back ]

[ Mistral | Monsoon | Silver Lining | Headlong | Forlorn ]

RP LOGS :: Set Back [ naming dream - #3B3B3C ]

...you take me in, then change your mind again... - Holding On

Spoiler
NOTES :: I am in long-time love with Chrys' herd, and when she decided to rehome some of her babies and offered them to me, there were three I've just always loved too much to see them elsewhere. Q_Q Set Back has always been one of my favourite Kin of hers - that white on black! The waffling was torturous, but again, I couldn't not.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 160
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Eye for an Eye

Post by Jun »

EYE FOR AN EYE :: 27.10.2014 - rehomed: 01.05.2014 [ doe . masked ]

When she was younger, she understood victory. She did not yet understand honour, fairness, compassion. The older Totoma had the upper hand in the fight - she drew blood, and, when he left an eye unguarded, drew his eye. With that, she triumphed: it had been just a sparring duel. Opinion erupted, she did not care - she sought only to win. Months passed, years passed, and with time, with loss, she came to learn that victory was good,  but not at all cost. The greatest ends may not always justify the greatest means. The more she learnt, the more she thought of the Totoma she had blinded for a spar, and so one day, she returned, hailing him out by a withered tree.

"Many moons ago, I took your eye," she said, "where there was no need to, and it was wrong of me." And against a low, gnarled branch... Opinion erupted, she did not care. She had paid back the slight, and so felt it right. Henceforth they called her Eye for an Eye, and for better or worse, she wore her blind eye like a badge.

Once, she believed in absolutes; she believed the ends justified the means. She was young, and fearless, and endlessly bold. Without meaning so, she was cruel - she had not known yet that was cruelty. But she grows and learns - though she has not yet learnt how not to be cruel to herself.

RP LOGS :: Eye for an Eye [ naming story - #7F2F3D ]

...run, run, run, but you sure can't hide... - Eye for an Eye

Spoiler
NOTES :: I am in long-time love with Chrys' herd, and when she decided to rehome some of her babies and offered them to me, there were three I've just always loved too much to see them elsewhere. Q_Q When she first showed me Eye for an Eye, she took my breath away - all this time later, I couldn't see her somewhere else. orz
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 343
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Blitzwing

Post by Jun »

BLITZWING [ Blitz ] :: 12.06.2014 [ buck ]

Prone to the moody blues. A lot of pensive staring into the distance, wry smiles, and 'never you worry your head about it's. Charming when he wants to be, with a voice like smooth velvet - though he's reluctant to show it off, he doesn't fancy being too much like his Mama.

What does he actually have to brood about? I dunno. Maybe he actually believes what his weird dad tells him and thinks his entire extended family was brutally massacred. Maybe.

Origin :: Riot x Cockerel [ COCK RIOT!!! :: Misfit | Blitzwing | For Great Justice | Starstruck ]

x Rolling Stone [ Stone Wing :: Wonder | Radical | Rave | Want ]

[ Blossom-Breath | Rooster ]

RP LOGS :: Blitzwing [ naming dream - #472E95 ]

...and there's nothin' sure in this world, and there's nothin' pure in this world... - White Wedding

Spoiler
NOTES :: I threw Riot at Cockerel as soon as he was made, Michie bribed this immediately for blue's bribe event, and then let me have Blitz! ;A; THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHIEPEACH!!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

One Song Glory

Post by Jun »

ONE SONG GLORY [ Glory ] :: 13.06.2014 [ buck ]

He lives every moment as if it is his last - and still he burns. His heart yearns to leave a legacy, but every day he finds a legacy is easier said than left - and how much time remains?

Origin :: Cadence x Frame [ Cadenceframe :: Poetic Form | Hunger Tames Him | One Song Glory | One Last Refrain ]

x Lost Kitten [ Lost Song :: I Don't Do Sadness | No Day But Today | Your Eyes | Prodigal Daughter ]
x Step and Repeat [ Down Once More :: Last Chance - Last Dance | I'll Cover You | With or Without You | Liar ]

[ Ululate | Tone Deaf | Timbre | Tempo ]
[ Ocean Fire | Rhythm | Forte ]
[ Silent Tumble | Dancing in the Sand | Bitten Peach | Gentle Slaughter ]
[ Slowdance | Rain Dance | Feel the Rhythmn | Firedance | Quick Quick Slow ]

RP LOGS :: One Song Glory [ naming dream - #827772 ]

...one song, before the sun sets - glory - on another empty life... - One Song Glory

Spoiler
NOTES :: Persistence Power Breeding Raffle babyyyy thanks to Tyg! ;A; I'd always hoped that we could do Rejam to do this breeding one day - and she actually picked them from the raffle winners! ;A; They're all incredible but Tyg KNEW I'd zoom in on Glory immediately - THANK YOU, TYG!!
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 208
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wound

Post by Jun »

WOUND :: 09.10.2014 [ doe ]

Wound is the rabbit on the moon. A frozen maiden, duty and manners...but she is still a rabbit.

Keeps her younger sister Unwound out of trouble best she can.

Unwound - harder than you'd think

[ Unwound ]

RP LOGS :: Wound [ naming dream - #8A85C1 ]

...will you meet me... - Out of Body Experience

Spoiler
NOTES :: I actually got Wound after Unwound because Abby trialed upright bunny ears for me and I COULD NOT RESIST. QAQ I gave another 'sculpture' for reference - the doll Dentelle by Marmite Sue, and she just came out this beautiful, ethereal creature... *cry*
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 104
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Unwound

Post by Jun »

UNWOUND :: 09.10.2014 [ doe ]

Unwound is a feral child. Wild-eyed and wild-hearted. One day she'll be slowly swallowed up...

Listens to her sister...marginally.

Wound - harder than you'd like

[ Wound ]

RP LOGS :: Unwound [ naming dream - #566687 ]

...wanna fly away?... - Out of Body Experience

Spoiler
NOTES :: As soon as I saw this Beth Cavener Stichter sculpture I KNEW I had to try to bribe Abby for Kin based on it somehow - and it seemed ideal for Maxx's birthday 'cos he's year of snake (and I'm basically a vaguely-human-shaped rabbit). AND ABS KILLED IT. OH MY GOSH. I LOVE MY BUNNY-GIRLS SO MUCH AAAHH ABBY QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 119
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wildering Dove

Post by Jun »

WILDERING DOVE [ Dove ] :: 18.10.2014 [ doe ]

Dove is a little lost bird. A drifting, dreamy child-like beauty with memory issues. She follows Madding Crow around for reasons she cannot remember, and lights up in the presence of her dearest Leaping Fish.

In other words, the Matope port of my beloved Estra.

Madding Crow - her other half
Leaping Fish - her best

RP LOGS :: Wildering Dove [ naming dream - #A39CAD ]

EGG [ 11.01.2021 ]
It seems to have started following her around after the Winter Market. Dove reckons it'll hatch someday.

Origin :: Spirit x Oathkeeper [ Ghoath :: Egg | Shadow Claw | Slash ]

...they don't know you've already lived on the other side of the galaxy... - Black-Dove (January)

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri, Maxx, and I have planned for years to bring our beloved Tali, Estra, Vlad OT3 into Matope, especially ever since Paper Forest shut down. Then in 2014, blue held a bribe request thread and accepted our pet trade bribe for Vlad and Estra. :0a0: SO WE BOUGHT TALI FOR RURI AND NOW THEY'RE ALL TOGETHER AGAIN. <3

PETS :: When Maxx and Ruri put their ghost eagles together for the BBF booth, I didn't realise they were also conspiring to give me one. QAQ<3 Ofc it had to go to Estra, but Maxx talked me out of calling it Dead Baby... It's probably for the best, and now it's also in homage to Mundane Egg, who created them all.
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 246
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sea-Foams-Blood

Post by Jun »

SEA-FOAMS-BLOOD :: 02.11.2014 [ buck ]

A poor omen. He has always already seen the end, and fears his existence means it must come to pass. The cheerless opposite of his virile brother, Sea-Foams-Milk, in every way that matters.

Sea-Foams-Milk - if alive...

Origin :: Farewell Smile x Abandon [ Abandoned Smile :: Milkdrunk | Sea-Foams-Blood | Ninth circle | Sea-Foams-Milk ]

x Through it All [ Through Sea-Blood :: Bryony | Alone Together | Love Under Fire | Heath | Trouble My Heart ]

RP LOGS :: Sea-Foams-Blood [ naming dream - #CC736C ]

...if dead - may the sea foam blood... - Eglė the Queen of Serpents

Spoiler
NOTES :: I'm not worthy. Q_Q Maxx's Abandon finally had long-quested babbs with Morphy's beautiful Farewell Smile - and Morphy offered me one of their kids! ;A; I couldn't resist, and once I saw her amazing girl was named Milkdrunk, I knew this was finally the moment to use the Eigle name pair I'd planned to for so long. THANK YOU MORPHY!! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 172
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Shush

Post by Jun »

SHUSH :: 02.01.2015 [ doe ]

A whisper in the dark. A rumour, a tall tale, almost a legend: the pale doe who weeps in the night. Some call her the Weeping Lady, some say she has no eyes, some ask how she weeps without eyes. Some tales speak of a mate, long-dead, some tales speak of a child. Some say she came from the plains in search, some say she came for vengeance. You hear the quiet weeping before you see her, then, sometimes, the gleam of moonlight off her flowing hair - if she comes upon you, it is too late... But some say she only mouths, "Shh," and then she is on her way.

Foxy - so kind

Offspring :: x ?? [ ?? :: Plainsong ]

RP LOGS :: Shush [ naming dream - #CAABAA ]

...around the throat of the one I love, tightening, tightening, tightening... - Dear Darkness

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SOB* Memento Mori  Masks Contest. blue's working name for her in the stream was Weeping Lady, and the mythos has stuck.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 167
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Corpsebloom

Post by Jun »

CORPSEBLOOM :: 21.01.2015 [ doe ]

Corpsebloom is light from death. The tendrils that creep into death, take root, and blossom: the gentlest glow in the dark. That is Corpsebloom, mired in death, but dreaming.

RP LOGS :: Corpsebloom [ naming dream - #A0A295 ]

...these precious things; let them bleed, let them wash away... - Precious Things

Spoiler
NOTES :: QAQ An amazing Christmas gift from my darling Lolli who spoils me and spoils me.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 70