Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Dumbshow

Post by Jun »

DUMBSHOW :: 17.07.2013 [ buck ]

Mute. Distant, elegant, untouchable. He dances: so slowly, you might not recognise it so.

You might never see him. Most will never see him. Most can never touch him. Who could ever...

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: You Come Around x My Very Best [ You're My Best :: Dead Rite | Don't Say Yes - Can't Say No | Dumbshow | Yesterday Eyes ]

RP LOGS :: Dumbshow [ naming dream - #D0B747 ]

...you know I dreamed about you... - Slow Show

Spoiler
NOTES :: Sekrit birfday breeding for Maxx huge success thanks blue! I'm just glad Maxx fell for Yesterday Eyes because I coveted Dumbshow with a capital C-O-V-E-T as soon as I saw him.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 115
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Joker

Post by Jun »

JOKER :: 18.07.2013 [ doe ]

Joker's wild. Seeming half-crazed, a blood-curdling laugh. If she takes a shine to you, you'll never shake her, she'll haunt you forever, or as long as she likes; she'll die for you, if she must.
You'll know if she's marked you: you'll hear that wild, hyena-laugh. You'll almost never glimpse her, but she is always there: she leaves you gifts, little kills to feed you. At night, then, you might glimpse her - she stares, unblinking, from the shadows, but she will not approach if you are spooked. The day she decides to leave you be, you will wake up to a handsome bounty. Perhaps your paths will never cross again.

Offspring ::
x Third Option [ Will you Play the Joker? :: Crooked Game | Song to Say Goodbye | Trust Me | Crazy Eights ]

RP LOGS :: Joker [ naming dream - #240F56 ]

HORNET [ 03.12.2013 ]
In many ways, it is just like her.

...it's the killing time, it's true... - Tru

Spoiler
NOTES :: I stuffed Abby's Monster Bribes with RO Nostalgia and the wild card popped up ! ;A;

PETS :: Technically it followed Shroud back from the Flower Festival, but he gave it to a stranger who suited it more than he. There are people I really have to thank for this, but I don't know who!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 230
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sleeping with Ghosts

Post by Jun »

SLEEPING WITH GHOSTS [ Ghost ] :: 29.08.2013 [ doe ]

A cynical eye who spends more time consorting with the dead than the living. Always wary of the latter's intentions - they've got a lot more to lose.

Origin :: Broken Promise x Black-Eyed [ Broken Eyes :: Summer Rain | Sound of Wings | Sleeping with Ghosts - Ghost in the Shell | Pure Morning ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Bitter End | White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love - Bruise Pristine ]
[ Deadgrin | Sickness | | Toxic Shock | Feverbright | Nightshade ]

RP LOGS :: Sleeping with Ghosts [ naming dream - #857B7B ]

...dry your eyes; soulmate, dry your eyes... - Sleeping with Ghosts

Spoiler
NOTES :: I fell head over heels for Astra's beautiful Broken Promise from the moment I saw her, and thought that if Astra would ever let me, I would kill to breed Black-Eyed with her for ultimate Placebo!Kin...and she let me! QAQ This amazing girl just swallowed me whole even as I watched her creation...and she ended up with, actually, the first name I'd ever considered for a Kin (now you know what Fell almost ended up being called).
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 182
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Pure Morning

Post by Jun »

PURE MORNING [ Pure ] :: 29.08.2013 [ doe ]

And then she's boxing clever. Naive but dynamic, and alarmingly curious. Much too curious for her own good...

Origin :: Broken Promise x Black-Eyed [ Broken Eyes :: Summer Rain | Sound of Wings | Sleeping with Ghosts - Ghost in the Shell | Pure Morning ]

x Jagged Bones [ Untainted Bone :: Jaws | Mark the Bones | Skeleton Parade | Serpent Scale - Dragonscale ]

[ Bitter End | White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love - Bruise Pristine ]
[ Deadgrin | Sickness | | Toxic Shock | Feverbright | Nightshade ]

RP LOGS :: Pure Morning [ naming dream - #E8913C ]

FRIEND INDEED (Friend) [ 24.06.2019 ]
She had met Jagged Bones watching this nest of kits - and this was the one she chose to keep.

Origin :: Copper Fox x ?? [ Copper Mystery :: Friend Indeed | Chum | Glowstone ]

...a friend in need's a friend indeed; a friend who bleeds is better... - Pure Morning

Spoiler
NOTES :: I fell head over heels for Astra's beautiful Broken Promise from the moment I saw her, and thought that if Astra would ever let me, I would kill to breed Black-Eyed with her for ultimate Placebo!Kin...and she let me! QAQ I was trying so hard to be good and stick to one...but Astrabby spoils the heck out of me and I just...I just couldn't not keep my little fox girl too. ;A;

PETS :: A gift from Mage to make the plot complete. ;A;
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 233
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Meadowsweet

Post by Jun »

MEADOWSWEET :: 08.09.2013 [ doe ]

The well-meaning but ever-sheltered little queen of the meadow, Meadowsweet, and her (as yet non-existent) brother Pear Blossom have always been pampered by doting parents in the heart of the Swamp, while the resourceful Mallow and (as yet non-existent) Ragged Robin have long been abandoned at the edges to fend for themselves with scrappy industry. One day, the two boys argue with their sisters and run away, meeting in the middle and deciding to swap places. This is stupid and the sisters are left to puzzle out how to find the other and get their brothers back.

RP LOGS :: Meadowsweet [ naming dream - #979866 ]

...what is your kingdom and whom do you rule... - The Song of The Queen Of The Meadow Fairy

Spoiler
NOTES :: When blue offered a pet (growth) trade, how could I resist? And when she expressed interest in my flower fairy quests... Just hanging in there to somehow get the brothers for this ridiculous Prince and Pauper plot!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 170
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Mallow

Post by Jun »

MALLOW :: 08.09.2013 [ doe ]

The well-meaning but ever-sheltered little queen of the meadow, Meadowsweet, and her (as yet non-existent) brother Pear Blossom have always been pampered by doting parents in the heart of the Swamp, while the resourceful Mallow and (as yet non-existent) Ragged Robin have long been abandoned at the edges to fend for themselves with scrappy industry. One day, the two boys argue with their sisters and run away, meeting in the middle and deciding to swap places. This is stupid and the sisters are left to puzzle out how to find the other and get their brothers back.

RP LOGS :: Mallow [ naming dream - #965D79 ]

...though my leaves are torn and tattered, dust-besprinkled, mud be-spattered... - The Song of Mallow Fairy

Spoiler
NOTES :: When blue offered a pet (growth) trade, how could I resist? And when she expressed interest in my flower fairy quests... Just hanging in there to somehow get the brothers for this ridiculous Prince and Pauper plot!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 169
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Languid

Post by Jun »

LANGUID :: 28.09.2013 [ buck ]

Decadent, a hedonist - but only when he can afford to be. Languid is after all good humoured and cleans up well, able to account for himself in spite of his excesses.

Origin :: Timorous x Absence [ Timorous Absence :: Languid | Brash | Dauntless ]

[ Retreat | Amity | Safe Harbor | Pastel Skies | Candor ]

RP LOGS :: Languid [ naming dream - #AB93AF ]

...modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety: you could end up as the only one... - Englishman in New York

Spoiler
NOTES :: Aaaahhhhhh naming contest win! I was trying to be good but I just could not help it in the end, I was super enamoured with him. Thank you so so so much, elvy! pbp! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 116
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Song to Say Goodbye

Post by Jun »

SONG TO SAY GOODBYE [ Bye ] :: 12.10.2013 [ buck ]

Self-inflictedly beleaguered, he inexplicably gravitates towards those in need of fixing despite his reservations. Often frustrated, sometimes bitter, but persistent and strangely effective.

Nevertheless, he is a wanderer, and hardly ever hangs around when his subject is hale again.

Origin :: Joker x Third Option [ Will you Play the Joker? :: Crooked Game | Song to Say Goodbye | Trust Me | Crazy Eights ]

x Life is Pain [ Sing the Pain Away :: Forget Regret | Tear in my Heart | Eat You Whole | Never Love Again | Goodbye Love ]

RP LOGS :: Song to Say Goodbye [ naming dream - #512344 ]

LUCKY SEVENS ( Sevens ) [ 03.12.2013 ]
He counted seven wounds. They should have killed it, but under his care, it did not die. Over time, the scars became indistinguishable from the markings.

...before our innocence was lost, you were always one of those blessed with lucky sevens, and the voice that made me cry... - Song to Say Goodbye

Spoiler
NOTES :: This was a dream breeding for me, as evinced by the fact that I hurled Joker at Corn as soon as she was certed, and Absfab did a dream job on these brothers!

PETS :: Was super lucky to be rolled in the Halloween Twelve Ghosts raffle!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 208
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Riot

Post by Jun »

RIOT :: 04.12.2013 [ doe ]

She goes where she wants and does what she wants, with a song, with a song, with a song.

Sometimes runs with the rest of the Rockstar Kios.

x Cockerel [ COCK RIOT!!! :: Misfit | Blitzwing | For Great Justice | Starstruck ]

RP LOGS :: Riot [ naming dream - #E940A2 ]

...take me, take me to the riot - and let me stay... - Take Me to the Riot

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SOB* My darling Ruri sekritly bribed my long-time quest as a birthday present for meeeee  QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 86
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Grazed Knees

Post by Jun »

GRAZED KNEES [ Graze ] :: 22.01.2014 [ buck ]

Graze is NOT CUTE, HE'S MANLY AS HELL. >:T Graze has a complex. As the eldest brother, he feels highly responsible for his younger siblings, and also feels that he deserves some measure of respect. Naturally, nobody takes him seriously because he looks so damn cute. He has thus decided that he'll earn respect by having children. Lots of children. Stay tuned! for the adventures of Graze is Not Cute, He's Manly as Hell...

Origin :: Comeback x Fallout [ New Vegas :: The Fear of Falling Apart | Grazed Knees | Phantom Limb | Voyager | More Than You Bargained For ]

Laced in Love [ Comeback Love :: Soft Tread - Gentle Step | Free Heart | High Hopes | Fated Thread ]

[ Every Heart You Break | Fiery Crash - Slow Burn | I Do What I Want | So Misunderstood ]

RP LOGS :: Grazed Knees [ naming dream - #D8615E ]

...just save your energy for making up with me... - Grazed Knees

Spoiler
NOTES :: SUPER DREAM CLUTCH! Post-punk revival x Scene = MORE SONG'METI. A+++++ WOULD BREED AGAIN!! Actually elvy's More Than You Bargained For was actually my first choice, but I felt bad fighting with dear elvy for a buck with markings his mom already has, so here's Grazed Knees. What? No - of course I love you too...
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 218
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Phantom Limb

Post by Jun »

PHANTOM LIMB :: 22.01.2014 [ buck ]

He's like that guy who aspires to New Wave, but everyone keeps going, "Oh, so you're Folk?" All that frustration bottled in one neat body. He also has a definite Middle Child Syndrome thing going on, which will only be exacerbated by eventually ending up babysitting Grazed Knee's inevitable brood all the time - and is not at all helped by his being incredibly reminiscent of his uncle, except "Uncle Compromise is so much cooler than I'll ever be." (Take You Down With Me says, "You're the only person who could ever find Compromise cool." )

In the band dynamics, he would have been inducted as keyboardist to Take You Down With Me's vocals and Compromise's bass.

Origin :: Comeback x Fallout [ New Vegas :: The Fear of Falling Apart | Grazed Knees | Phantom Limb | Voyager | More Than You Bargained For ]

[ Every Heart You Break | Fiery Crash - Slow Burn | I Do What I Want | So Misunderstood ]

RP LOGS :: Phantom Limb [ naming dream - #70C69E ]

...follow the lines and wonder why there's no connection... - Phantom Limb

Spoiler
NOTES :: SUPER DREAM CLUTCH! Post-punk revival x Scene = MORE SONG'METI. A+++++ WOULD BREED AGAIN!! How did a kid end up looking so much like Compromise?! I'll take ten.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 218
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Drowse

Post by Jun »

DROWSE :: 26.01.2014 [ doe ]

A sleep-bringing flower. A lotos-eater. A poppyhead and tender. She looks at you with a gleam in her half-lidded eyes. She can show you the way, if you'd like...

RP LOGS :: Drowse [ naming dream - #9A6D77 ]

...when I'm up you're coming down... - De-Luxe

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from lost! ;A; Inspiration pic.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 64
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Blush

Post by Jun »

BLUSH :: 26.01.2014 [ doe ]

The tempting doll... Blush knows what you like. Blush always knows what you like...

x High Sparrow [ High Color :: Painted Rose | White Truffle ]
x Ghouls [ Blushing Ghouls :: Flirt | Fear | Bound | Glare ]
x Ferns at Dusk [ Mimosa :: Flashleaf | Running in the Night | Phase ]

RP LOGS :: Blush [ naming dream - #CF9194 ]

...drink in your eyes, drink in your sighs... - De-Luxe

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Ruri! ;A; Inspiration pic.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 74
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sate

Post by Jun »

SATE :: 26.01.2014 [ doe ]

So very toothsome, cupcake-sweet, but somehow never quite satisfied...

x Notice Me [ Stare :: Decoy | Look But Never Stare | Gawk | Tease ]

RP LOGS :: Sate [ naming dream - #8CBE97 ]

...some say I'm vague and I'd easily fade... - De-Luxe

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Miza! ;A; Inspiration is "pale pastel mint, pale pastel blush, pale ivory cream."
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 64
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Shadowboxer

Post by Jun »

SHADOWBOXER [ Spar ] :: 21.02.2014 [ doe ]

Ever on guard. Wary, prickly, very paranoid. Always ready to swing at the shadow that may come - even if the shadow's never there. Her sisters are pale angels, and she's a sullen girl. Fiercely protective.

Origin :: My Trouble x Filament [ Troublesome Tendrils :: Flawless | Rosethorn | Shadowboxer | Take Heart ]

[ Sideways Down - Unquiet Things | Light Up | Soft Scars | Power Through ]
[ Keep True | Wrap You in Stories | Nomad | Bitten by the Tailfly ]

RP LOGS :: Shadowboxer [ naming dream - #5A6C69 ]

...I'm a shadowboxer, baby, I wanna be ready for what you do... - Shadowboxer

Spoiler
NOTES :: The breeding originally arose purely from the desire for Brady Bunch-style RP hijinks, but how I love my poor prickly paranoid sweet sullen girl...
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 126