Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

To Hold

Post by Jun »

TO HOLD [ Hold ] :: 14.02.2020 [ doe ]

Often hovering behind her brother like a silent shadow, most assume To Hold was born last…probably not least because of the order of their names.  She was born just a little earlier, and her quiet demeanour in public belies her bladed mind. When she goes with only him, she speaks as clearly as any would, and more knowing, his wise advisor; when she goes without him, she runs free, to do her own, wild things.

BONDS ::
To Have – her sun; she gives counsel

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: I Do x Little Prince [ Royal We Do :: To Honor | To Obey | To Hold | To Have ]

RP LOGS :: To Hold [ naming dream ]

...yours was the face with a grace from a different age... – Great Expectations

Spoiler
NOTES :: I always knew that I Do's first clutch had to be with her BFF Little Prince, and when Lolli-love came back to Matope I had to ask – and staff-credded them from Maxx for my birthday! This is the bit you may or may not realise that anything Maxx is supposed to do for me gets put on the backburner until everything else is done. Anyway, they're perfect. I knew I had to have Hold immediately because of events that transpired in the blessing, but at first neither Lolli nor I could choose next and she so very sweetly told me to take my time picking. QAQ Then I woke up feeling like I had to keep Have to name the two To Have and To Hold, not least because of Elbow's Great Expectations looping in my mind thanks to their grandmother, Bring in the Night. Not only did that end up aligning with Lolli's eventual pref list, she had pretty much the same idea with To Honor and To Obey! This clutch means so much to me…
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 313
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

To Have

Post by Jun »

TO HAVE [ Have ] :: 14.02.2020 [ buck ]

If his father is the Little Prince, he might just be a little king. Free and fearless, he tosses his long mane and laughs in the sun. In another life, he would be leading armies; in this, he was born into the Royal Rainbow Troupe, and whips up a hell of a show.

To Hold – his moon; he listens

Origin :: I Do x Little Prince [ Royal We Do :: To Honor | To Obey | To Hold | To Have ]

RP LOGS :: To Have [ naming dream ]

...you were the sun in my sunday morning... – Great Expectations

Spoiler
NOTES :: I always knew that I Do's first clutch had to be with her BFF Little Prince, and when Lolli-love came back to Matope I had to ask – and staff-credded them from Maxx for my birthday! This is the bit you may or may not realise that anything Maxx is supposed to do for me gets put on the backburner until everything else is done. Anyway, they're perfect. I knew I had to have Hold immediately because of events that transpired in the blessing, but at first neither Lolli nor I could choose next and she so very sweetly told me to take my time picking. QAQ Then I woke up feeling like I had to keep Have to name the two To Have and To Hold, not least because of Elbow's Great Expectations looping in my mind thanks to their grandmother, Bring in the Night. Not only did that end up aligning with Lolli's eventual pref list, she had pretty much the same idea with To Honor and To Obey! This clutch means so much to me…
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 286
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lupin

Post by Jun »

LUPIN :: 15.02.2020 [ doe ]

Born into the Polite Society, she understands the airs and graces; her manners would be impeccable, if she cared. She doesn't. Not everyone was made for the Polite Society. Her wit is dry, her intonation drier.

But her manners are still impeccable.

Origin :: Pear Flower x Best of Luck [ Flower of Fortune :: Catmint | Sweet Bay - Cherry Laurel | Lupin ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Periwinkle | Sweet Pea | Lacecap ]

RP LOGS :: Lupin [ naming dream ]

FOXGLOVE [ 08.08.2020 ]
Lupin is also an excellent hunter, but Swamp knows where she found the wolf.

Offspring ::
x Bite [ The Hand That Feeds :: Cabbage | Fennel | Chase ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I've had so many thoughts about this girl ever since she was made…and all these years later, darling Lolli suddenly put her right into my lap! ;A;

PETS :: Festival of Abundance 2020: Wolves Scavenger Hunt. It was only right that a Kin called Lupin should get the leafy wolf. (Technically male.)
Last edited by Jun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 159
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dear Friends

Post by Jun »

DEAR FRIENDS :: 20.02.2020 [ buck ]

He wanders as far as a Kin possibly can, but never forgets the ones who saw him on his way. A thoughtful, grateful buck who carries his friends in his heart and sees their faces in the stars (probably because his eyesight is so bad like all seeing Zikwas).

RP LOGS :: Dear Friends [ naming dream ]

...you are the stars I navigate home by... – Dear Friends

Spoiler
NOTES :: The darlings Dawns, purp, Yuno, and Ruri nominated me in the Nomination Grams pop-up booth at the end of the 2019 Winter Market and got me a blue giftbox! QAQ<3 There are not enough crying emoticons in the world to express how incredibly moved and touched and sobbing I am over the wonderful things these wonderful friends said about me, and to get such a beautiful Zik out of their kindness is just incredible. I've always wanted to name a Kin after the Elbow song "Dear Friends" (I've been ridiculously emotional over it ever since hearing Guy Garvey do the vocalisations solo in a live here)…and clearly this was the perfect Kin for it! ;A; Thank you so much, guys, you really are my dear, dear friends. QAQ!!!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 207
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Plain

Post by Jun »

PLAIN :: 02.03.2020 [ doe ]

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight.

Prick – twinsies...even if he's sort of awful to run with

Origin :: Stem x Leaf [ Leaf and Stem :: Prick - Plain | Sap | Bud ]

[ Rosy Cheeks | Dear Friend ]

RP LOGS :: Plain [ naming dream ]

DEW [ 08.06.2020 ]
She did her best to match her brother's name for his, though Swamp knows why. The mantis itself is very nice.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: A beautiful gift from Yuki and Lolly I adore so much! QAQ<3 She's not plain in the slightest I just had to…nature'y-namematch with Maxx and… *stares at hands*

PETS :: One of the OG mantises from 2013. Finally.
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 124
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Kiss in the Dark

Post by Jun »

KISS IN THE DARK :: 06.03.2020 [ doe ]

Kiss in the Dark, usually referred to in full, is like that scary biker chick who seems like a lone wolf, but is actually a little lonely inside. Also actually likes cute things a little, but is too self-conscious to show it.

Origin :: Yawn x Stellar [ Good Night's Sleep :: Starspun | Kiss in the Dark | Fellstar | Nightdream - Nightcore ]

RP LOGS :: Kiss in the Dark [ naming dream ]

...kiss in the dark, never you can go outside... – Kiss in the Dark

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruripuri told me to pick a pair for my birthday WAAAHHH – in the end I just wanted MLP… u_u I'm so so in love with these incredible kids and my darling Ruripuri! ;A;<3<3 I've wanted to use this name for five million years and you get a shiny gold star if you recognise the song.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 151
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Nightdream

Post by Jun »

NIGHTDREAM :: 06.03.2020 [ doe ]

Very intense… Nightdream is like that hardcore goth in high school who is also hardcore into cute pink things like My Little Phony and will stare at you very hard if you look askance at her My Little Phony in a way that suggests she is capable of terrible bodily harm, which she is.

Origin :: Yawn x Stellar [ Good Night's Sleep :: Starspun | Kiss in the Dark | Fellstar | Nightdream - Nightcore ]

RP LOGS :: Nightdream [ naming dream ]

...I want to verify that 'eternity' exists... – Night Dream

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruripuri told me to pick a pair for my birthday WAAAHHH – in the end I just wanted MLP… u_u I'm so so in love with these incredible kids and my darling Ruripuri! ;A;<3<3 Thank you so much for letting me have this girl… QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 140
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Gape

Post by Jun »

GAPE :: 19.03.2020 [ doe ]

All out there like an open wound; an innocent.

Origin :: Your Fight is Over x Rasp [ Death Rattle :: Instinct | Gape | Seeming - Figment | Lost in a Dream ]

[ Prince | Black Dahlia | Dear Darkness - Snow Plum | Embryo ]
[ Frond | Wan | Rattle - Shuteye | Reclaim ]

RP LOGS :: Gape [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Gift from elvy and Maxx from split staff-claimed breeding for elvy's birthday!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 68
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Prudence

Post by Jun »

PRUDENCE :: 02.04.2020 [ buck ]

He lives up to his name. A very good boy.

Origin :: Piety x I Will Work Harder [ Pray Harder :: Prudence - Fortitude | The Service of my Love | Kindly| Yield Not to Temptation ]

[ Thanks - Welcome | Stand Fast on High | I Shall Not Want | Do Not Argue ]
[ Toil | Dawn's Work | Break of Dawn | Diligence | Formed from Clay ]
[ Dies-well - Fares-well | Love-well | Live-well ]
[ Be-not-Proud | Calls the Storms | Field of Innocence | I'll Save Myself | Even-in-Death ]
[ Treat You Better | Dogged Determination - Fallen Leaves | Go in Peace | Mission Solitude ]
[ Thanksgiving | Good News - Hope-Still | Go in Peace | Fight the Good Fight ]
[ Simple Gifts | Press On ]

RP LOGS :: Prudence [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Scara suggested this perfect pair and then spoilt me with an RLC of it! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 137
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Yield Not to Temptation

Post by Jun »

YIELD NOT TO TEMPTATION [ Temptation ] :: 02.04.2020 [ buck ]

But you can call him Temptation.

Somehow tends to smell like fresh rain and smoky woodfire.

Origin :: Piety x I Will Work Harder [ Pray Harder :: Prudence - Fortitude | The Service of my Love | Kindly| Yield Not to Temptation ]

[ Thanks - Welcome | Stand Fast on High | I Shall Not Want | Do Not Argue ]
[ Toil | Dawn's Work | Break of Dawn | Diligence | Formed from Clay ]
[ Dies-well - Fares-well | Love-well | Live-well ]
[ Be-not-Proud | Calls the Storms | Field of Innocence | I'll Save Myself | Even-in-Death ]
[ Treat You Better | Dogged Determination - Fallen Leaves | Go in Peace | Mission Solitude ]
[ Thanksgiving | Good News - Hope-Still | Go in Peace | Fight the Good Fight ]
[ Simple Gifts | Press On ]

RP LOGS :: Yield Not to Temptation [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Scara suggested this perfect pair and then spoilt me with an RLC of it! QAQ I didn't think I was going to go for Temptation but in the end I yadda yadda.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 168
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Where the Wind Blows

Post by Jun »

WHERE THE WIND BLOWS [ Windblown ] :: 16.05.2020 [ buck ]

Cynical and melancholic. And vain.

Origin :: Cruel Summer x Pale Rook [ Pale Cruelty :: Where the Wind Blows | Where the Water Flows | Must Have Been Love | Over Now ]

RP LOGS :: Where the Wind Blows [ naming dream ]

...lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground... – It Must Have Been Love

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx's April CC picked by blue! We always hoped to see blue do this one. I was always gonna keep this boy and had about three separate and very serious name contenders for him before this horrible theme happened…
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 104
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Where the Water Flows

Post by Jun »

WHERE THE WATER FLOWS :: 16.05.2020 [ doe ]

Naïve and wistful. Kind of a pensive space cadet.

Origin :: Cruel Summer x Pale Rook [ Pale Cruelty :: Where the Wind Blows | Where the Water Flows | Must Have Been Love | Over Now ]

RP LOGS :: Where the Wind Blows [ naming dream ]

...I turn to water like a teardrop in your palm... – It Must Have Been Love

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx's April CC picked by blue! We always hoped to see blue do this one. I picked Windblown and Maxx was agonising over the other three. I told him someone had better keep this girl so if he didn't I would and call her Where the Water Flows and the boy Where the Wind Blows… …… ………. Anyway, I both ironically and deeply unironically really love this song a lot.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 136
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fever

Post by Jun »

FEVER :: 17.05.2020 [ doe ]

She has little of her mother's elfin touch, and all of her father's dragon blood. A fierce and unyielding fighter, with more than a touch of bloodlust, but she is honourable, and she is proud.

Origin :: Evenstar x Fierce Warrior [ Fierce Star :: I Fight for You | Star-Touched | Fever ]

[ Threads of Thunder | Every Rose has Thorns | Strength in Numbers | Clarity | Petal Touched  ]
[ Blood for Blood | Honor Guides Me | Deathmatch | Honor Guides Me | Cold Betrayal ]

RP LOGS :: Fever [ naming dream ]

SPICE [ 08.06.2020 ]
It flows.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: May CC pick; I really loved this pair and she's perfect.

PETS :: This caveworm has only waited since 2015 for the right owner to come along... I nearly named Fever for a Dune ref but didn't so her worm gets to be a Dune ref instead.
Last edited by Jun on Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 145
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Clement

Post by Jun »

CLEMENT :: 28.05.2020 [ buck ]

Always fair-weathered.

Origin :: Bone Swallower x Beware Hidden Thorns [ Choking Hazard :: Stars Under Water | Forgiven | Only Happy When it Rains - Cloud Cover | Clement ]

[ Missing You | Rotten Roses | No Time Remains | Sour | Dead Dreams ]

RP LOGS :: Clement [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Gift from Nasha and sheep!
word count: 54
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Season

Post by Jun »

SEASON :: 06.06.2020 [ buck ]

Good at squeezing into nooks and crannies, and hiding out in dark little pools, given away by little more than his bunny-ear horns. Still a happy little seaslug.

Origin :: Little Bunny x Bubble Breath [ Bubbles! Bubbles! My Bubbles :: Sticky | Squirm | Float | Season ]

RP LOGS :: Season [ naming dream ]

SEASALT [ 03.11.2023 ]
And sea pepper. Season loves this little seaslug that looks just like his mom.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Gift from Gl!tch~…just because I love Little Bunny so much. QAQ<3 I should probably mention his name is a horrible pun.

PETS :: Waaahhh Lolli gave this lil baby to me QAQ<3
word count: 109