Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Constant Heart

Post by Jun »

CONSTANT HEART :: 15.05.2019 [ doe ]

Always exactly where she needs to be. Might be a witch - but then, she demurs.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Star Lit Path x Blackfrost [ Blackpath :: Constant Heart | Freezing | Heart Like Ice | Solitary Journey | Frostling ]

Offspring ::
x Dragonheart [ Heart2Heart :: Ironscarred - Thrice-sworn | Mandrake | Life-Binder ] | Long-awaited ]

Other Siblings ::
[ All the Warmth of Winter | Cracking Ice | Frozen Over - Winter Where he Lay | Snow Glass Apples ]
[ Frigid Shadow | Frozen Mid-life | Shattered Voice | Wintercrowned | Modesty ]

RP LOGS :: Constant Heart [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Breeding CC pick. I only realised afterwards she looks a little bit like Danerys. <_>
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 99
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Frostling

Post by Jun »

FROSTLING :: 15.05.2019 [ doe ]

Like her father, she treads the snows, a chip off the old frost - but smarter than that.

Origin :: Star Lit Path x Blackfrost [ Blackpath :: Constant Heart | Freezing | Heart Like Ice | Solitary Journey | Frostling ]

[ All the Warmth of Winter | Cracking Ice | Frozen Over - Winter Where he Lay | Snow Glass Apples ]
[ Frigid Shadow | Frozen Mid-life | Shattered Voice | Wintercrowned | Modesty ]

RP LOGS :: Frostling [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Breeding CC pick. I only realised afterwards she looks a little bit like Jotunn!Loki. <_>
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 88
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Humble

Post by Jun »

HUMBLE :: 23.05.2019 [ egg . foal . doe ]

Not many have ever approached Humble in her young life, though not by conscious choice: a brown slip of an Acha like her just blends too well into the Swamp's endless trees. She has plenty to recommend herself with: she strikes like a watersnake, and speeds like a hare - but, amongst the tangling mangrove, her earthy coat is just as hard to spot. She doesn't mind, her stealthiness makes her an excellent hunter, and the solitude keeps her Humble.

RP LOGS :: Humble [ naming dream ]

BEE [ 04.11.2023 ]
Simply named Bee, this humble creature who took up with her in her hunts reminds Humble that we are all humble beeings.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Loner Kin win from New Start. I was super lucky 'cos she was my only pref...

PETS :: I've been single-mindedly stuffing the same pet semi CC in for years ever since humblebees were introduced - and it finally got rolled in the September 2023 Pet CC Thread! QAQ Humble finally gets her Bee.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Finder

Post by Jun »

FINDER :: 23.05.2019 [ egg . foal . buck ]

Remarkably chill for someone raised by Lambhearted, perhaps because he's never had to worry since his Mother dad's done all the worrying for him.

An excellent finder, the striking buck spends much of his time locating resources and lost children for the Mother's Club, and is a blessing in a crisis. Lambhearted is very proud.

BONDS ::
Lambhearted - his very worried mom-dad adopted him as an egg because he was way too colourful and had no natural camouflage; Finder appreciates it

RP LOGS :: Finder [ naming dream ]

KEEPER [ 06.02.2020 ]
Sometimes Keeper scouts ahead, and drifts back to drape its noodly appendages, pulling Finder down the right path.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Adoption win from New Start. I was super lucky 'cos he was my only pref...

PETS :: I think Keeper was a pet trade...from 2014. QAQ For the longest time I meant to give it to Maggie to be Lost Light, but it wasn't quite right...and then Finder popped up five years later!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Guilty

Post by Jun »

GUILTY :: 24.05.2019 [ doe ]

Yes, she did it, she'll tell you if you asked. Of course she did it, she did it all.

No, she didn't. It wasn't her. She hasn't done a single thing wrong.

Origin :: Witness x Suspect [ Testify :: Accused | Guilty - Innocent | Condemned ]

x Fear the Old Blood [ Bloody Guilty :: Corpse Run | Pyre Smoke - Destined Death | Immemorial | Through Bone | Coward ]

RP LOGS :: Guilty [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri's been putting Suspect/Witness in the CC thread so long…I had to make Maxx do them for her birthday…
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 98
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dainty

Post by Jun »

DAINTY :: 19.06.2019 [ doe ]

Hard like a diamond, sweet like a taut cherry, and dainty as her name.

Dandy – diamond dogs

Origin :: Moon Drops x Slay [ Dead Drops :: Bitterroot | Death Drop | Poisoned Breath | Dandy - Dainty ]

[ Moonsetter | Imagine | Moonraker - Sing Down the Moon | Dropped Down ]

RP LOGS :: Dainty [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: "jun: yes, that'- very much me, but what if....what if it were a doe." – blue. And then Aria and Maxx really gave her to me! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 83
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

There is a Light

Post by Jun »

THERE IS A LIGHT [ Light ] :: 09.07.2019 [ buck ]

A knockabout youth and a lonesome existence. Melancholic, wary, a touch too cynical - but ultimately hopeful; a buck can still hope.

RP LOGS :: There is a Light [ naming dream ]

...but then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask... - There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Spoiler
NOTES :: The black colour pick in the Matope Pride Month 2019 Rainbow! \o/ Based on this shot by Rob Watkins, entry here.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 83
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Then Perish

Post by Jun »

THEN PERISH :: 09.07.2019 [ doe ]

Live and let die.

RP LOGS :: Then Perish [ naming dream ]

...look for the girl with the sun in her eyes - and she's gone... - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Spoiler
NOTES :: June Semi-CC thread roll, based on this piece by Gawki. Big meme energy.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 53
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Parsley

Post by Jun »

PARSLEY :: 23.05.2019 [ egg . foal . doe ]

Generally sensible and practical, Parsley is a competent performer - who isn't even actually sure she reeaally wants to stand on the stage. But Friendly Fire is so intense in his ambition, she feels she ought to stick around to balance him out, and so she's always ready with a thoughtful word, saving her sharp tongue for cutting down the most cutting of his comments, and telling the others to pay him no mind when he oversteps his bounds.

Friendly Fire – someone's gotta keep her brother in line

RP LOGS :: Parsley [ naming dream ]

...parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme... - Scarborough Fair

Spoiler
NOTES :: Gifted by Ruri to set up the foundation for The Fabulous Six, from her New Start tribe win!
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 131
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Waiter

Post by Jun »

WAITER :: 23.05.2019 [ lamb . foal . doe ]

This Totoma's natural coat could have helped them become a great hunter - if the sand bar had afforded as much shadow and tree as the inner Swamp. Still, the tribe needed meat to make its meals with. So, instead of trying to blend in with her surroundings, she took a different tack: waiting. She could stay still for hours. Had such a lot of patience. Could wait like anything. And, eventually, when a mongoose, or a foxbun, or what have you, finally let down its guard and brushed past the long-immobile bulk - bam!

Her method of operation wasn't quite evident to her kith and kin, however, in its early stages.

"What are you doing?" some would say (startling away her targeted prey), "are you waiting?"

"What are you waiting for?"
"Still in wait?"
"You're still waiting?"
"Where's the waiter?"
"Waiter!"

It stuck, even as her methods started producing delicious results, and it wasn't long before cries of, "Where's that dang Waiter?!" started resounding through the Sand Bar.

RP LOGS :: Waiter [ naming story ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Naming story contest win from The Sand Bar Grand Opening, from the New Start tribe win.
Last edited by Jun on Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 205
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Temperance

Post by Jun »

TEMPERANCE :: 19.06.2019 [ buck ]

Gentle-eyed, and patient as the moon that hangs in an even sky. All things in balance, where still water meets the bank's muddy edge. Quietly, he soothes.

Origin :: Exalted x Twice Shy [ Twice Exalted :: Reverent | Twice Removed | Stricken | Temperance - Ascendance ]

RP LOGS :: Temperance [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I fell in love with him on sight, not least because I have a long history of OCs with hair like that…but I never expected Ruri and Maxx would give him to me…! QAQ I've been holding on to this name a long time, the only (automated) tarot card reading I ever had, right after middle school graduation, having spat out Temperance, the Devil, and Death.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 123
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Waxbloom

Post by Jun »

WAXBLOOM :: 03.09.2019 [ doe ]

She seems a proper lady, but she's here and gone. A waxen bloom that opens only under moonlight, melting away with the coming of the sun.

Origin :: Moonlight Tale x Touch-Me-Not [ Tell Me No Tale :: Lavender Fields | Waxbloom | Behold | Thistlebud | Free at Last ]

[ Waltz of the Snowflakes | Leader of Mice | Guardian of the Sweets | Sugarplum Dancer | Frog Kiss ]

RP LOGS :: Waxbloom [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: When Starry mentioned how hard she'd been trying for Thoushalt's horns, I jokingly offered my Touch-Me-Not who'd inherited them for breeding, and she literally just straight-out RLC'd these babies whom I love so much!! QAQ Thankfully, she did get Thoushalt's horns from them…
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 127
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Thistlebud

Post by Jun »

THISTLEBUD :: 03.09.2019 [ doe ]

Unlike her stately elder sister, she's a prickly bud, fractious and leery, yet to come into her own. But, also unlike her sister, she is real, and very much here.

Origin :: Moonlight Tale x Touch-Me-Not [ Tell Me No Tale :: Lavender Fields | Waxbloom | Behold | Thistlebud | Free at Last ]

[ Waltz of the Snowflakes | Leader of Mice | Guardian of the Sweets | Sugarplum Dancer | Frog Kiss ]

RP LOGS :: Thistlebud [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: When Starry mentioned how hard she'd been trying for Thoushalt's horns, I jokingly offered my Touch-Me-Not who'd inherited them for breeding, and she literally just straight-out RLC'd these babies whom I love so much!! QAQ Thankfully, she did get Thoushalt's horns from them…
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 131
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Swaddle

Post by Jun »

SWADDLE :: 21.09.2019 [ buck ]

A happy little sea slug.

RP LOGS :: Swaddle [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Raffle win from Below the Surface.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 24
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Shame

Post by Jun »

SHAME :: 21.09.2019 [ doe ]

Hidden away - hidden in shame; mired in the wide sargasso sea. She wanders now, but time to time, her mind still flounders there. Don't look on her, she wouldn't know how to take it - slowly, slowly. There now.

Shame x Handsome [ Beautiful Shame :: Flower Poisoning | Wuthering Heights | Sensibility | Shadow of Love | In Want Of ]

RP LOGS :: Shame [ naming dream ]

...shame, shame, shame; shame is the shadow of love... - Shame

Spoiler
NOTES :: Art contest win from Below the Surface.
Last edited by Jun on Tue May 17, 2022 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 87