Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Rhubarb

Post by Jun »

RHUBARB  :: 29.09.2018 [ doe ]

Pretty much never stops talking, even when nobody in the Royal Rainbow Troupe really knows what she's trying to tell them. Sunny disposition, rather sweet.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Red-stained Blossom x Many Small Fruits [ Red Fruit :: Fig Blossom | Peelings - Fruitful | Rhubarb | Pineapple River ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Seclusion | Paradise | Tender ]
[ I Do | Nod | Star of the Morning Sun | Notice Me | Trampled Violets ]

RP LOGS :: Rhubarb [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Mage finally found a match she wanted for Rouge and RLC'd babies straight away!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 88
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lovesick

Post by Jun »

LOVESICK :: 07.10.2018 [ buck ]

O Rose thou art sick.

One of the more harmless examples from Strike's stable of unstable kids, but the boy still ain't right. Consumptively devoted, but self-destruction is a step up.

Origin :: First Strike x Snare [ First Snare :: Treachery | Lovesick | Second Chances ]

[ Under Pressure | No Mercy | Little Poison ]
[ Three-course Meal | Second Nature ]
[ Now I Rise | And I Darken | Under the Sun ]

RP LOGS :: Lovesick [ naming dream ]

...o rose thou art sick. the invisible worm that flies in the night... - The Sick Rose

Spoiler
NOTES :: blue's Repeat Breeding Bribes - technically a repeat, though Snare was made after the mystery breeding... These kids were everything I ever wanted between them.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 121
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Washed Eyes

Post by Jun »

WASHED EYES :: 20.12.2018 [ buck ]

Quiet on the surface, but deeply emotional; a bit of a crier.

Origin :: Blindsight x Jewel [ Blind Jewel :: Sea-quake | Colors Play | Washed Eyes ]

RP LOGS :: Washed Eyes [ naming dream ]

...the jewels of our father, with washed eyes / cordelia leaves you... - King Lear

Spoiler
NOTES :: From blue's Kin Mixer.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 57
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Hollow Wing

Post by Jun »

Hollow Wing :: 24.12.2018 [ doe ]

Patiently, she waits for flesh to slough; gently, she cleans each brittle bone. Lovingly, she speaks of all its lives, because each skeleton is a story of its own.

Head of the Bird Witches, she oversees their collection and spread with the help of her dark familiar, Swan.

RP LOGS :: Hollow Wing [ naming dream ]

SWAN [ 24.12.2018 ]
Almost a Kin.

...when you cry your eyes are hollow.. - Lonely Astronaut

Spoiler
NOTES :: From Witchsona Halloween.

PETS :: A package deal.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 86
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Carol

Post by Jun »

CAROL :: 25.12.2018 [ doe ]

Carol, Foster, and Bob are Rise & Shine's perfect little helpers. They're the chipperest of shop assisstants, the smiliest of staff. And not that fake customer service stuff either - it's genuine as heck. Disconcertingly cheerful.

Carol is especially good at trilling.

Origin :: Moonfrost-like-Ashes x The Sun Also Rises [ Rise from Moon Ashes 2 :: Carol | Bob | Foster ]

[ Come Running | The Killing Moon | Love Becomes You | My Very Best | Only the Ashes Remain ]

RP LOGS :: Carol [ naming dream ]

SUGAR [ 07.02.2020 ]
A winter bribe present from her sister, Beloved. It was Carol's pleasure to run the Mantis Speed Dating booth after that.

Offspring ::
x ?? [ Mystugar :: Tastes Funny | Squeeze Tight | Marigold ]
x ?? [ Sugary Mystery :: Little Helper | Melody | Chaser ]
x ?? [ Mysterious Sugar :: Wore it Well | Blueberries | Sundowned ]

...don't ever leave me, say you'll never go... - Oh! Carol

Spoiler
NOTES :: blue's Repeat Breeding Bribes. And then we waited  to the end of the year to cert them as creepy Santa's helpers people Kin.

PETS :: Part of my mantis top-up bribe from the legendary 2017 Is it La La Land Air Bud stream. I hadn't been intending to keep any, but Carol wanted this one bad.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 210
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Foster

Post by Jun »

FOSTER :: 25.12.2018 [ buck ]

Carol, Foster, and Bob are Rise & Shine's perfect little helpers. They're the chipperest of shop assisstants, the smiliest of staff. And not that fake customer service stuff either - it's genuine as heck. Disconcertingly cheerful.

Foster is particularly nurturing.

Origin :: Moonfrost-like-Ashes x The Sun Also Rises [ Rise from Moon Ashes 2 :: Carol | Bob | Foster ]

[ Come Running | The Killing Moon | Love Becomes You | My Very Best | Only the Ashes Remain ]

RP LOGS :: Foster [ naming dream ]

...run, run, run, run, run, run... - Pumped Up Kicks

Spoiler
NOTES :: blue's Repeat Breeding Bribes. And then we waited  to the end of the year to cert them as creepy Santa's helpers people Kin.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 122
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Knock Knock

Post by Jun »

KNOCK KNOCK :: 26.12.2018 [ doe ]

"Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Who's there, dummy."

Not quite right.

Also I wanna say she's very sweet, but I'm not sure. I can't guarantee she won't try to eat you. I don't know.

Origin :: Hag x Say Hello [ Say Haggo :: Raise the Dead | Play with Me | Hang | Knock Knock ]

RP LOGS :: Knock Knock [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I was already enamoured with her when Maxx was making them and then she was still left so he and zeflamigo gave her to me!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 96
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Tadpole

Post by Jun »

TADPOLE :: 17.01.2019 [ buck . frog-egged (unofficial) ]

Tadpole loves all animals big and small, although just a little maybe preferably small so he doesn't get crushed because Tadpole isn't really all that big and accidents have happened. But Tadpole's game! He loves all animals!

He checks in with the rest of the Animal Witches pretty often. Not because he's lonely or anything, he just likes his friends - coven. Right, Little Voices said to call it a coven.

BONDS ::
Little Voices - she's their leader and she's real swell

RP LOGS :: Tadpole [ naming dream ]

ImageImage

DUCKWEED [ 17.01.2019 ]
There's a sort of funny story about mistaking it for duckweed but actually it wasn't all that funny and kind of traumatising.

FISHBALL [ 18.02.2023 ]
Look, he doesn't have eyes - he doesn't know it looks like a bag of guts; he doesn't know it's got a funny face.

...-.. - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri won her Animal Witches semi-coven and let me have Tadpole!
PETS :: A package deal. | This Winter Market 2022 bag from Maxx, with this glass frog inspo. Lvoe frog-face.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 192
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Gentle

Post by Jun »

GENTLE :: 01.02.2019 [ doe ]

The tenderest bait.

Origin :: Coven x Alas [ Witchhunt :: Gentle | Talisman | Together | Horehound ]

RP LOGS :: Gentle [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: CC thread roll that Maxx won and did. He basically did Gentle for meee and it shows. Did you know that gentle is a term for maggots as fishing bait? I didn't till I found out in a hurry for her.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 67
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Stellar

Post by Jun »

STELLAR :: 11.02.2019 [ buck ]

He's basically a sort of ridiculously good-looking guy with a comforting smile who turns out to be a field doctor and when something happens out in the wild, he pulls his hair back in a manbun and rolls up the sleeves of his worn cotton shirt, and plunges his hands into someone's intestines.

Serene do-gooder healer-in-training; probably at least slightly unbearable.

Origin :: Cordial x Fault in our Stars [ Sweet Stars :: Fate | Stellar | Destiny | Sip | Violet ]

Offspring ::
x Yawn [ Good Night's Sleep :: Starspun | Kiss in the Dark | Fellstar | Nightdream - Nightcore ]
x Gentle Step [ Gentle Star :: Sweet Starlight | Sunset Glow | Moonspinner ]

RP LOGS :: Stellar [ naming dream ]

...she was all right because the sea was so airtight, she broke away... - Stella was a Diver and she was Always Down

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra RLC'd starry pastel babies!
Last edited by Jun on Tue May 17, 2022 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 147
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Violet

Post by Jun »

VIOLET :: 11.02.2019 [ doe ]

Ultraviole(n)t, wild and skittish; keeps to herself. She looks like a sort of manic pixie dreamgirl, but she's really just manic. Needs help and knows it.

Origin :: Cordial x Fault in our Stars [ Sweet Stars :: Fate | Stellar | Destiny | Sip | Violet ]

RP LOGS :: Violet [ naming dream ]

...i'm gonna take you, i'll do my best to break you; i'm gonna take you higher and that's no lie... - Violet

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra RLC'd starry pastel babies!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 87
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Adorn

Post by Jun »

ADORN :: 13.02.2019 [ doe ]

Kaguya-hime returned to the moon, her humanity falling away with the feathered robe placed on her shoulders.

Origin :: ?? x ?? [ ?? :: Divest - Adorn ]

RP LOGS :: Adorn [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra RLC'd these bunny twins and gave Adorn to me! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 47
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Snowspun

Post by Jun »

SNOWSPUN :: 14.02.2019 [ doe ]

She looks like sugar but is cold as snow. Aloof and suspicious till she warms up to ya.

Origin :: Starshine x Notice Me [ Yellow :: Lullaby Sky | Snowspun | Miracle Star ]

[ Decoy | Look but Never Stare | Gawk | Tease ]
[ Winds of Fate | Cosmic Comet | Cosmic Dust | Fault in our Stars ]

RP LOGS :: Snowspun [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx and Astra gave her to me! I agonised over a cotton candy name and then Maxx went and named his after Utapri.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 85
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Glass Pearl

Post by Jun »

GLASS PEARL :: 16.02.2019 [ doe ]

A perfect shimmer belies a darker core.

RP LOGS :: Glass Pearl [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter box from Scara! Inspo was an avi mostly made from Pearlescent items with a bit of Borealis.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 40
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

After Me Comes the Flood

Post by Jun »

AFTER ME COMES THE FLOOD [ After Me ]:: 28.02.2019 [ doe ]

Beware the water witch, who sits at the edge of the treacherous marsh, to the North. She may look like an ordinary Kiokote - even fetching, with her glossy locks - but her dripping mane is laced with tangled weeds, and across her back she bears the marks of her sin: clear hoofprints, pale and dry against the dark damp of her pelt. For only the flesh of other Kin could satiate her hunger, so far has she fallen. She will call to you, sweet words that draw you to her - and once your hoof might touch her wet-slicked fur, there! You are stuck fast - no force on earth could free you - and then she will dive, deep, into the treacherous marsh, and there she will drown you, and there she will strip every last trace of meat from your bones. Few kin have returned from the treacherous marsh. Only enough to warn of the water witch.

- Like feckin' 'ell, the likes of ye just keep comin' and ye never listen! 'Th' bog's dangerous, ye'd get stuck innit so watch yer step,' I said, but nooooo...

Always misunderstood, but, still, she has a job to do. Grim and tough, with a hell of an angry mouth.

RP LOGS :: After Me Comes the Flood [ naming dream ]

...I must go on standing; you can't break that which isn't yours... - Apres Moi

Spoiler
NOTES :: Kelpie from 10 Years of Swamp Darkspirits Story Contest. I wanted her so badly and was so chuffed to win her that I dashed out a gijinka-version and then when I showed him he told me he sorta based it on my mer-hippokelpie in the first place so... <_>
Last edited by Jun on Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 296