Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Weather to Fly

Post by Jun »

WEATHER TO FLY [ Fly ] :: 17.03.2018 [ buck ]

Always looking for the perfect weather to fly. Adventurous and optimistic (his name should really have been Weather to Crash).

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]

Offspring ::
x Suffocate [ Exosphere :: Waterfowl | Consequence | Compliment | Tides ]

RP LOGS :: Weather to Fly [ naming dream ]

...and why wouldn't you try? perfect weather to fly... - Weather to Fly

Spoiler
NOTES :: Rock Ptarmigan from the Cold Comes In Migratory Birds RP Raffle.
Last edited by Jun on Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 70
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Always on the Run

Post by Jun »

ALWAYS ON THE RUN [ Run ] :: 17.03.2018 [ doe ]

A Good Girl who lives to run. May or may not be running from something.

RP LOGS :: Always on the Run [ naming dream ]

...but I'm always on the run... - Always on the Run

Spoiler
NOTES :: Huskies raffle from Cold Comes In.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 52
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

False

Post by Jun »

FALSE  :: 11.04.2018 [ doe ]

She always speaks the truth.* Her twin? Of course he lies.

BONDS ::
True - true-or-false prophets

Origin :: Foresight x Points of Light [ Oracular :: True - False | Dragon's Hoard | I For You | Hindsight's Glory ]

x Moon Crisis [ Moon Crisis Made Up (mock) :: Starfighter | Starmaker | Starseed ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Blindspot | Side-eye | Perfect Vision | Eyes on Me ]
[ Treasured Earth | Death of a Star | Facet | Ocean Breeze | Loon ]

RP LOGS :: False [ naming dream ]

...it's true, all of this is true; all I've been telling you... - Tru

Spoiler
NOTES :: Superhot CC thread breeding. Cel Req very kindly let me have my faves. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 109
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

I For You

Post by Jun »

I FOR YOU :: 11.04.2018 [ buck ]

Like a pensive melody. Romantic, melancholic, a little otherworldly.

BLOOD :: [ I For You ]
Origin :: Foresight x Points of Light [ Oracular :: True - False | Dragon's Hoard | I For You | Hindsight's Glory ]

[ Blindspot | Side-eye | Perfect Vision | Eyes on Me ]
[ Treasured Earth | Death of a Star | Facet | Ocean Breeze | Loon ]

RP LOGS :: I For You [ naming dream ]

...if I was born solely for the sake of meeting you, I wonder if that can change... - I For You

Spoiler
NOTES :: Superhot CC thread breeding. Cel Req very kindly let me have my faves. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 100
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wrung

Post by Jun »

WRUNG  :: 27.07.2018 [ buck ]

Some kind of lonely clown, rainy days and Mondays always get him down. All wrung out and hung up to dry, with a niggling voice in the back of his head that tells him people are laughing at him, not with him. Womp womp.

Origin :: Harrow x Prism [ Rainbones :: In Memory Of | Sundrunk - Grimtales | Wrung | Where Rainbows Die ]

[ Change their Stars | Blinking in the Starlight | When Stars Align | All Through the Night ]
[ Multifaceted Time | Time is Broken | Twinkle Eye ]

RP LOGS :: Wrung [ naming dream ]

...now hang me up to dry; you wrung me out too, too, too many times... - Hang Me Up to Dry

Spoiler
NOTES :: Gifted by the wonderful Chrys and Prox who know how much I love the parents.
Last edited by Jun on Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 129
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Blink

Post by Jun »

BLINK  :: 29.07.2018 [ doe ]

You wouldn't think her blind, the way she moves. She seems sweet, is she?

A Peep kid, still part of the Mother's Club. Who knows if she will stay.

Origin :: Peep x ?? [ Not a Peep :: Ahead | Exalted | Marked | Ward - Blink ]

[ Totoma | Hears-All | Lionhearted - Lambhearted | Lost Kitten ]
[ Sun-in-Glory | Splash | Fly While Wingless | Sky-s the Limit ]
[ Surrogate | Stillborn | Empty Nest ]
[ Quickening | Budding | Nature's Bounty | Hold On ]

RP LOGS :: Blink [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri gave us precious baby from Peep's last clutch.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 96
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Milkmoon

Post by Jun »

MILKMOON  :: 05.08.2018 [ buck ]

Pure as milk.

Origin :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale :: Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]

[ Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
[ Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]
[ Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]
[ Recluse | Dry-eyed | Lonely ]

RP LOGS :: Milkmoon [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I always wanted to breed Scar Tissue but find his saturation so hard to pair. Once I saw Ryuu's beautiful Nightingale, I crossed my fingers hard. Not only did Ryuu happily agree, we got picked up by blue in her blue!Kin breeding bribe thread right away and got these beautiful kids! Keeping Milkmoon, the ultimate Jun!Kin made exclusively with three different whites, was a foregone conclusion. In blue's words, "that one buck was literal jun bait / I made him like lololol >>"
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 146
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dustwing

Post by Jun »

DUSTWING  :: 05.08.2018 [ buck ]

Dark as dust.

Origin :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale :: Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]

[ Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
[ Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]
[ Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]
[ Recluse | Dry-eyed | Lonely ]

RP LOGS :: Dustwing [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I always wanted to breed Scar Tissue but find his saturation so hard to pair. Once I saw Ryuu's beautiful Nightingale, I crossed my fingers hard. Not only did Ryuu happily agree, we got picked up by blue in her blue!Kin breeding bribe thread right away and got these beautiful kids! Dustwing is his brother's opposite, but I adore him just as much.
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 127
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Colder Water

Post by Jun »

COLDER WATER  :: 08.08.2018 [ doe ]

She walks the colder regions, impassive. Sometimes she passes her reindeer brethen; it doesn't bother her, if she doesn't, but she is not unkind.

RP LOGS :: Colder Water [ naming dream ]

...did i say that i loathe you? did i say that i want to leave it all behind?... - The Blower's Daughter

Spoiler
NOTES :: From the Reindeer Story Contest from Cold Comes In.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 72
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Whisperer

Post by Jun »

WHISPERER  :: 19.08.2018 [ lamb . foal . buck ]

Even as a lamb, he had been noticeably serene, his little bleats soothing and soft. His extended family at Rise & Shine probably noticed his talents first as a foal with Pull Through's beloved chicken: he could calm down a squawking hen with a few whispered words. They had assumed his talents lay specifically with chicken - but (thankfully) before they could name him Birdbrained or something of the ilk, he had brought his gifts to bear with the pigs that squealed about the store...and then, to their amazement, to the cats. Even the infamously bloody Bloody Cat was rendered a purring kitten, belly-up, with his whispered assurance. The awe really kicked in when, during one of Summer Fades' shrill fits of pique, he distracted her with no more than a charming handful of secret whispers, and his grandma ended up spending the next hour playing hide-and-seek with him instead of squalling. From then on, it was plain to see: he wasn't a bird-whisperer, or a cat-whisperer - or even a grandma-whisperer (though one of his uncles did attempt to name him so).

"He's a Whisperer," his loving mother pronounced, contentedly, "doesn't matter what it is. A Whisperer."

Now grown and fine, he's often followed by a bunch of animals. Which might be a bit disturbing considering Rise & Shine...

Origin :: Push Past x Wave-crasher [ Crashing Past :: Whisperer | Sweet Treat | Lights Up the Night ]

RP LOGS :: Whisperer [ naming story ]

SHORT ROUND [ 24.06.2019 ]
He doesn't keep every animal he whispers out from the brush, but this one was so round, he felt compelled to.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ice cream Toto CC pick, dova's first breeding, to boot.

PETS :: Won a lynx semi from the 10 Years of Swamp Familiar Dice Game, decided on a penguin for the penguin, and Maxx did a stellar job.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 323
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Chaser

Post by Jun »

CHASER  :: 27.08.2018 [ buck ]

An excellent chaser, always running to escape the knowledge he is an afterthought. And also the fact that his mom is a bunny and his dad is a bloodthirsty hunting raccoon.

Origin :: Kiss Kiss x Thrill of the Hunt [ Kiss Kiss Fall in Love :: Dire | Fall in Love | Chaser | Another Love - Love Me Once ]

[ Cinnamon Roll | Foggy - Beauty Past Compare | Warren Peace ]

RP LOGS :: NAME [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and I had been planning to get this pair long time but plans fell through when blue hiatus'd. Then Maxx became an edit colourist in the meantime, so I sekritly got them for Ruri's birthday! I kept mini!Hunter.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 119
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Love Me Once

Post by Jun »

LOVE ME ONCE  :: 27.08.2018 [ doe ]

Love me twice, shame on you...

She looks like a sweetheart, but, honey, she's a real piece of work.

Origin :: Kiss Kiss x Thrill of the Hunt [ Kiss Kiss Fall in Love :: Dire | Fall in Love | Chaser | Another Love - Love Me Once ]

[ Cinnamon Roll | Foggy - Beauty Past Compare | Warren Peace ]

RP LOGS :: Love Me Once [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and I had been planning to get this pair long time but plans fell through when blue hiatus'd. Then Maxx became an edit colourist in the meantime, so I sekritly got them for Ruri's birthday! Yeah I had to keep her.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 114
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Blackfrost

Post by Jun »

BLACKFROST  :: 27.08.2018 [ buck ]

He lives at the outer edges, where the Swamp turns cold at the mountains' feet. He treads the snow, a winter lord, pensive and withdrawn.

He doesn't know it, but his heart yearns for thawing - because he's actually a very nice, sweet, oblivious, awkward boy.

x Star Lit Path [ Blackpath :: Constant Heart | Freezing | Heart Like Ice | Solitary Journey | Frostling ]
x Sublime [ Subzero :: All the Warmth of Winter | Cracking Ice | Frozen Over - Winter Where he Lay | Snow Glass Apples ]
x Ghost of Winter's Breath [ Black Ghosts :: Frigid Shadow | Frozen Mid-life | Shattered Voice | Wintercrowned | Modesty ]

RP LOGS :: Blackfrost [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 118
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Jewel

Post by Jun »

JEWEL  :: 27.08.2018 [ buck ]

He hides between the leaves, and peeks out shyly.

Jewel is gently curious but socially skittish, and absolutely not good at interacting with people like a person because he's a bug.

x Blindsight [ Blind Jewel :: Sea-quake | Colors Play | Washed Eyes ]

RP LOGS :: Jewel [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Jewel Scarab from 10 Years of Swamp Gone Buggy scavenger hunt raffle. My first pick!
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 71
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lamb

Post by Jun »

LAMB  :: 28.08.2018 [ doe ]

Have the lambs stopped screaming...?

Adept but haunted.

Origin :: Once More with Feeling x Nearly Beloved [ Feeling Beloved :: A Song of Promise | Once Bitten | Twice Shy | Lamb ]

RP LOGS :: Lamb [ naming dream ]

WOLF [ 07.02.2020 ]
So it is.

...come away, little lamb, come away to the water, give yourself so we might live anew... - Come Away To The Water

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx jumped on blue coming back into breeding Kin she made with this staff claim we'd been working on for years.

PETS :: Mins traded me this beautiful Bloodfountain pup for a Soft Light pup for Rime and it took me 3049830285 years to match it with an owner - which good thing too, since the hunter-only restriction was just lifted.
Last edited by Jun on Sat May 23, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 129