Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Heartsick

Post by Jun »

HEARTSICK :: 17.06.2016 [ buck ]

The world is a vale of sorrows, and Heartsick drifts, melancholic, through it, seeking but a moment's ease. (Wah wah.)

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]

RP LOGS :: Heartsick [ naming dream - #B4BBB4 ]

...and your friends are gone, and your friends won't come... - Retrograde

Spoiler
NOTES :: MY GOOD PASTEL BOY!! ;A; Corn ran a long Semi-CC stream - AND PICKED MEEEE!!! I was so happy to be able to see him being made! ;A; Based on this Nikita Binda piece.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 81
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Saltbloom

Post by Jun »

SALTBLOOM :: 17.06.2017 [ doe ]

From the Swamp's tears, she bloomed. Steady as salt.

Offspring ::
x Rawhide [ Self-preservation :: Weal | Appear | Lifelike | Eviscerate ]

RP LOGS :: Saltbloom [ naming dream - #6DBABE ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Shadda! ;A; Based on a maruti-bitamin piece (chosen out of two options).
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 49
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lightly

Post by Jun »

LIGHTLY :: 17.06.2017 [ doe ]

Like a gossamer wing, here and gone.

RP LOGS :: Lightly [ naming dream - #C49271 ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Mins! ;A; Based on a maruti-bitamin piece (chosen out of two options).
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 37
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Slowdance

Post by Jun »

SLOWDANCE :: 15.07.2017 [ buck ]

Calm and steady, the ideal dance partner. If his steps were touched with sorrow, he dances so beautifully, you wouldn't know.

Origin :: Stomp x Frame [ Box Step :: Slowdance | Rain Dance | Feel the Rhythmn | Firedance | Quick Quick Slow ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Poetic Form | Hunger Tames Him | One Song Glory | One Last Refrain ]
[ Silent Tumble | Dancing in the Sand | Bitten Peach | Gentle Slaughter ]
[ Dragon | Flame Blossom | Spitting Fire | Black Sand| Old Flame ]
[ Smoking Coal | Liquid Stone - Hardened Fire | Brittle Ash | Cinderwind ]

RP LOGS :: Slowdance [ naming dream - #AF988E ]

...this is the deep and dying breath of this love that we've been working on... - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

Spoiler
NOTES :: Stomp and Frame got CC'd for the Valentine's Special Multi-colourist Breedings - and nobody was at all surprised when I fell instantly for Jun-bait. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 143
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Silent All These Years

Post by Jun »

SILENT ALL THESE YEARS [ Silent ] :: 17.07.2017 [ doe ]

As if she holds a deep and terrible secret, she moves with dignity but never speaks.

Origin :: Silent Passage x Treason [ Silent Betrayal :: Flesh Without Blood | Silent All These Years | Too Good to be True | Dark Water| Trick of the Light ]

[ Outcast | Exit | Banished ]

RP LOGS :: Silent All These Years [ naming dream - #66697A ]

...'cause sometimes, I said sometimes, I hear my voice, I hear my voice... - Silent All These Years

Spoiler
NOTES :: I fell in love with this beautiful girl on sight - AND CANNOT BELIEVE RYUU AND CHRYS OFFERED HER TO MEEEE!! QAQ *SOB* I'd been waiting and waiting for the right Kin for this name, and, even though I agonised over a bunch of options, once I heard some of her sibs had song names, the clutch and mom, whom I adore, launched this song into my head on perma-loop, and I knew she had to be the one.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 164
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Loveridden

Post by Jun »

LOVERIDDEN :: 17.07.2017 [ doe ]

She knows better; oh, she should know better.

RP LOGS :: Loveridden [ naming dream - #DC9C9A ]

LITTLE WHILE [ 17.07.2017 ]

Somehow woebegone.

...only kisses on the cheek from now on, and in a little while we'll only have to wave... - Love Ridden

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Mocha thy! ;A; My very first Maxx!kin. I sez to Maxx, I sez, "I KNOW YOU, LITERALMAN. Just make me the prettiest Kin. (ᅌᴗᅌ* )" Two days later, he tosses me this, "Ok. You're the prettiest Kin." *SCREAMS INTO A PILLOW* "Love Ridden" is one of my favourite damn songs, and for the longest time, I dreamed of having a custom made just for the name. No longer, I guess.

PETS :: Winter giftbag from...uh, Maxx! ;A; I sez to Maxx, I sez, "Make me the prettiest bun. /(ㆁ×ㆁ)\"
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 141
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Chamber

Post by Jun »

CHAMBER :: 17.07.2017 [ buck ]

But what does an insect heart feel? What does an empty heart?

RP LOGS :: Chamber [ naming dream - #708481 ]

...so what happens when the heart gives up, but the body goes on living... - What Happens When the Heart Just Stops

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Mika! ;A; Originally a Bane!box that was never done, thus redistributed, in my case, to Maxx - and I couldn't be happier about that! I sez to Maxx, I sez, "Just make me the prettiest Kin again, Literalman, maybe a flutter this time. (ᅌᴗᅌ* )" *SCREAMS INTO A PILLOW AGAIN* This was the last of my Winter 2016 giftboxes...but honestly people were way too good to me, and I couldn't bear to keep SO MANY, and had to give a couple away to some of my dearest friends. ;A;
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 140
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Damselfish

Post by Jun »

DAMSELFISH :: 17.08.2017 [ buck ]

Helplessly buffeted by the currents of life. Somebody save him. Again.

Origin :: Hidden x Depths [ Hidden Depths :: Pollen-Eater | Damselfish | Lavender Scent | Dragonfish ]

x Splits the Surface [ Splits the Fish :: Blooming Lung | Breathe Beneath | Strangleweed ]

RP LOGS :: Damselfish [ naming dream - #47598A ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Arau CC'd Hidden and Depths from the breeding thread!!! And really called the clutch Hidden Depths!!!
Last edited by Jun on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 67
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

From Dusk

Post by Jun »

FROM DUSK ::23.09.2017 [ doe ]

History repeats itself always.

Origin :: To Dusk x Winter's Howl [ Winter's Dusk :: From Dusk - To Dawn | First Sun ]

[ Run for Your Life | Get Out Alive | Bleed for Me | First Fire ]

RP LOGS :: From Dusk [ naming dream - #5663BE ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and Kinu got this clutch from blue's unedited free-twin breeding sale - and gave girl twin to me so Ruri and I could continue awful messed-up no-good twins part deux! ;A;
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 85
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Somebody Told Me

Post by Jun »

SOMEBODY TOLD ME :: 26.09.2017 [ buck ]

Incurable gossip and hysterical drama queen.

Origin :: Scandal x Revive [ Drama Necro :: Somebody Told Me | Rally | Bring Me to Life ]

x Go Into the Light [ Gossip at Dawn (Mock) :: Painkiller | Blue Lagoon ]

[ Syndrome | Disorder | Effigy ]
[ Closer Than This | Disintegration | Loved ]

RP LOGS :: Somebody Told Me [ naming dream - #3D9C8F ]

...anything goes but don't blink, you might miss... - Somebody Told Me

Spoiler
NOTES :: Corn CC'd Revive and Scandal!! I actually arrived at this name through perfectly respectable pathways - I'd wanted to call him something to do with forum-style gossip thanks to the clutch name. And then this happened and Maxx switched his perfectly legitimate name-choice to a meme immediately...
Last edited by Jun on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 123
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

The Waves

Post by Jun »

THE WAVES :: 27.09.2017 [ buck ]

Perhaps we could go tomorrow; we won't be able to go. Moody and changeable, and always on watch.

x Stumbling a Little [ Fumbling Towards Ecstasea :: It Will Rain | Little Clay | Tear-Formed | Self-Grown ]

RP LOGS :: The Waves [ naming dream - #88A492 ]

...we perish'd, each alone: but I beneath a rougher sea... - The Castaway

Spoiler
NOTES :: The perversity of naming a To the Lighthouse kin after The Waves. I made a couple of suggestions when Maxx was working on him that I'm undeservedly proud of, so I did my best to wrest him back. <A>
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 105
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Quarter

Post by Jun »

QUARTER :: 27.09.2017 [ doe ]

Sharp enough to have you by the throat, sweet enough for quarter if you beg.

RP LOGS :: Quarter [ naming dream - #DB9EA1 ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: "Y'know one of those carving chart Kin would be rly cute in Sweetheart. c:" I said, and then Maxx really made it and I became obsessed with trying to get her, but I have such speedflat anxiety Maxx ended up getting her for me as I cried under a table. Her passphrase was "I'm cute, but that doesn't mean I'm nice." ;3;
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 95
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Frond

Post by Jun »

FROND :: 29.09.2017 [ doe ]

Curious and shy, like an inquisitive rabbit. Very frond of you.

Origin :: Rest in Peace x Rasp [ No Rest :: Frond | Wan | Rattle - Shuteye | Reclaim ]

[ Prince | Black Dahlia | Dear Darkness - Snow Plum | Embryo ]
[ Instinct | Gape | Seeming - Figment| Lost in a Dream ]

RP LOGS :: Frond [ naming dream - #E0BB4E ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: WAAAHHH RURI SPOILS ME QAQ And Maxx also I guess.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 66
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Little Death

Post by Jun »

LITTLE DEATH :: 31.10.2017 [ doe ]

She always looks as if she's smiling. Is she smiling? She trips ahead and looks back till you follow. Will you follow? It is only a little death.

Origin :: Mourn x Madder [ Mourning Dye :: Little Death | Grief | Bone | Honey-suckled ]

[ Rose Cactus | Moth Orchid | Dewbow | Blushing Beauty ]

RP LOGS :: Little Death [ naming dream - #BCD839 ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: *CRY* Every year I put a Chrys!pair into CC for Chrys' birthday month, and it's usually Mourn and Madder because I love them so. And this year, sweetest Morphy made it happen!! ;A; All of the babies are so so perfect I fell in love with them all - and darling Chrys let me keep both the girls WAAAH!!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 126
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Honey-suckled

Post by Jun »

HONEY-SUCKLED [ Honey ] :: 31.10.2017 [ doe ]

The foal that is suckled on honey grows
to have the sweetest mouth.

Origin :: Mourn x Madder [ Mourning Dye :: Little Death | Grief | Bone | Honey-suckled ]

[ Rose Cactus | Moth Orchid | Dewbow | Blushing Beauty ]

RP LOGS :: Honey-suckled [ naming dream - #A8949A ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: *CRY* Every year I put a Chrys!pair into CC for Chrys' birthday month, and it's usually Mourn and Madder because I love them so. And this year, sweetest Morphy made it happen!! ;A; All of the babies are so so perfect I fell in love with them all - and darling Chrys let me keep both the girls WAAAH!!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 111