Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Don't You Forget

Post by Jun »

DON'T YOU FORGET [ Memory ] :: 17.08.2016 [ doe ]

Like a song that lingers in your head long after the last note ends. A little quiet, a little timid, unsure of herself though she's known nothing but love all her life - or perhaps that is why she is unsure, having known nothing but love. But still, there is something haunting about her, that lingers in your head when she is gone. Her family is everything to her, and she can scarce imagine ever leaving the meadow, a day that she may turn her head and there not be her siblings, her parents. But deep inside she can feel it, the intimation that someday she must leave, learn fear, learn thrill, learn perhaps even hate - that someday she will turn her head and it will be a stranger at her side.

Still, deeper yet, she knows, she will always return home like the memory of a song.

BONDS ::
Forget About Me - her other half, she has been his shadow ever since they slept as foals, the plumes of their tails entwined

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Devotion x Powder Squirrel [ Devoted Squirrel :: Don't You Forget - Forget About Me | Hold on to Me ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Acornbearer - Treespeaker | Branching Streams | Softly Swishing ]

RP LOGS :: Don't You Forget [ naming dream - #BE6C0A ]

...will you call my name? when you walk away... - Don't You (Forget About Me)

Spoiler
NOTES :: I still can't believe I won this beautiful girl! ;A; I'm so honoured to be a part of this incredible family, aaaahhh, thank you so much, Tyg! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 264
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dragonscale

Post by Jun »

DRAGONSCALE :: 31.08.2016 [ doe ]

Striking and incisive. Having been taught so much by her father's tribe, Dragonscale now ventures forth to forge her own way in the world.

Origin :: Pure Morning x Jagged Bones [ Untainted Bone :: Jaws | Mark the Bones | Skeleton Parade | Serpent Scale - Dragonscale ]

RP LOGS :: Dragonscale [ naming dream - #3A8583 ]

CLAW [ 24.06.2019 ]
Her parents gifted every child with a ramcat or a rox to accompany them on their way. With her twin's cat (actually her cat's kid), they are Crush-Claw.

Offspring :: Claw x ?? [ Ramfam :: Painted Bone | Tap the Bones | Crush ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Mage has been so sweetly trying to get us Spiral-line babs for so long...and Morphy bby took our bribe for this glorious clutch! Yes. I was playing PokeGo at the time.

PETS :: A family gift from Mage. (Technically female.)
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 142
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Peach Plum Pear

Post by Jun »

PEACH PLUM PEAR [ Peach ] :: 19.09.2016 [ doe ]

Indecisive and insecure, but mostly sweetness to the core. A tryer all too aware of her fallibility.

Origin :: Flower Crown x ?? [ Crown of Mystery :: Chance | Ease | Stalwart | Over the Moon | Peach Plum Pear ]

Offspring ::
x Waning Sun [ Sun Plum :: Walking Grove | Heart's Desire | Beyond Compare - Passing Fair | Slay ]
x Soft Sleep [ Peach Fuzz :: Wet Peach | Nightkissed | Morning Haze ]

RP LOGS :: Peach Plum Pear [ naming dream - #D18578 ]

...am I so dear, do I run rare; you've changed some; peach, plum, pear; peach, plum... - Peach, Plum, Pear

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra gave me the sweetest pink babby from her birthday mystery clutch! *SOB* I don't deserve her! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 117
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Scar Tissue

Post by Jun »

SCAR TISSUE :: 06.11.2016 [ buck ]

Still soft and squishy-hearted underneath the scars. A little lonely.

Origin :: Bleeding Heart x Ode [ Ode to Blood :: Little Feet | Sleepyhead | Scar Tissue ]

x Nightingale's Eyes [ Scarred Nightingale :: Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]
x Nightingale's Eyes [ Scarred Nightingale 2 :: Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
x Nightingale's Eyes [ Scarred Nightingale 3 :: Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]
x Nightingale's Eyes [ Scarred Nightingale 4 :: Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]

[ Early to Rise | Song of Peace | Save Me | Feel the Sound | Berry Dipped ]
[ After Success | Lose Their Sway | Idle Dreaming ]
[ Sigh | Fire | Amber ]
[ Champion | Pearldiver | Lost Beat | Heart Taker ]

RP LOGS :: Scar Tissue [ naming dream - #FD6670 ]

...scar tissue that I wish you saw, sarcastic mister know it all; close your eyes and i'll kiss you 'cause... - Scar Tissue

Spoiler
NOTES :: Aaaahhh blue CC'd Ode and Bleeding Heart and coloured this boy both she and thybby knew I would cry over instantly even though it's a boy. THEY WERE RIGHT. Q_Q
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 185
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Cherrypick

Post by Jun »

CHERRYPICK [ Cherry ] :: 17.05.2016 [ doe ]

Pretty much what you'd expect from a green apple named Cherry. Passionate about her passions (which include both apples and cherries), picks only the very best.

x Kernel [ Fair Fare :: Apple Bees | Roll Up | Hex Appeal | Popped ]

RP LOGS :: Cherrypick [ naming dream - #AEB230 ]

CRABAPPLE [ 04.11.2023 ]
Not really Cherrypick's type of pet, but she gave up and kept it once it started following her mostly because it looks like her. They actually have a lot in common, both being kinda crabby and pi(n)c(h)ky.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I have a soft spot for toffee/candy apples because Maxx LOVES them, even though we don't actually get them here. Cherrypick was my favourite from the start - but I never expected to get rolled for my first pick! ;A; I cycled through a whole bunch of apple puns, but I couldn't resist naming her Cherrypick in the end, I'm sorry. Q_Q

PETS :: September 2023 Discord game roll.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 172
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Rabbitskin

Post by Jun »

RABBITSKIN :: 17.11.2016 [ doe ]

She could be witty, she could be pretty, she could share so many things. If you could catch her; you'll never catch her.

RP LOGS :: Rabbitskin [ naming dream - #8F98AD ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: This is basically a virtual Junbun. *SOB* RYUUBBY WAAAAAAAHHHH ("Aaaahhh this means so much to meeee, dearest Ryuubby got Morphybby to do suprise!do up this perfect bunbun for me based on one of my bun!avis, which was, uh, based on me, so this is a virtual Junbun!cha...and now she's got the same birthday!! ;A;")
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 97
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Underbelly

Post by Jun »

UNDERBELLY :: 30.11.2016 [ buck ]

Underbelly doesn't complain that he was made this way...Underbelly never complains. Underbelly survives.

RP LOGS :: Underbelly [ naming dream - #A99E4D ]

SOON [ 29.07.2019 ]

After chomping his way through a series of moths, this particular moth somehow saw fit to follow him. Good. You never know when you need one.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: AAAAHH I got my first thy!Kin from the Hunt Cook Thanksgiving Flaffle! ;A; I've been raring to use the name Underbelly for years, but never got the perfect Kin for it...till now.

PETS :: Underbelly really chomped his way through a series of moths in the discord game. Survival is hard. Harder if you're a moth.
Last edited by Jun on Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 118
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dawnrose

Post by Jun »

DAWNROSE :: 25.14.2016 [ doe ]

Dawn rose; the dawn rose. Capable of so much more than she knows. She's halfway there.

Origin :: No Tomorrow x White Noise [ Distract Me From Tomorrow :: Dawnrose | Waning Sun | Snow Falls Like Rain | Aura | Begins to Climb ]

[ Talk Fond Fate | Fractured | Sadly | Split Skin | Ecstasy ]
[ Gift ]
[ Talk Less | Stay | Wait | Smile More ]

RP LOGS :: Dawnrose [ naming dream - #CD948A ]

...one gift, beauty rare; gold of sunshine in her hair... - One Gift

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SOB* Thank you so much to blue (and Maxx I guess) for this incredible beauty... I just can't get over her (but apparently everybody involved including Morphybby immediately knew she was mine *cry*)...
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 115
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Roll Over

Post by Jun »

ROLL OVER :: 11.01.2017 [ buck ]

As sweet as his mother, always ready to roll over. Then maybe you'll stop hurting him. Please stop hurting him...

Origin :: Cinnamon Roll x Pity [ Charity :: Sit | Puppy Kisses | Roll Over | Play Dead ]

RP LOGS :: Roll Over [ naming dream - #C09386 ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Cutie puppy CC roll! Everyone guessed I would take Playful Tantarou pink boy who am I to disappoint ; D
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 69
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wake

Post by Jun »

WAKE :: 27.02.2017 [ buck ]

Like the shifting sea at sunrise, ripples in his wake.

RP LOGS :: Wake [ naming dream - #88AD88 ]

...I can only blame myself, you can only blame me... - Swallowed in the Sea

Spoiler
NOTES :: MY. FIRST. CERTED. MAXX!KIN. *CRIES* The luckiest CC roll, that Maxx barged people out of the way* (*not strictly true) to be assigned so he could mash my inspo pics together. Unspeakably excited about him and his name also.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 78
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Passing Fair

Post by Jun »

PASSING FAIR :: 27.03.2017 [ buck ]

Shy, like a rose that shrinks into the shade, and gentle. He will never be good enough; he isn't good enough.

Origin :: Peach Plum Pear x Waning Sun [ Sun Plum :: Walking Grove | Heart's Desire | Beyond Compare - Passing Fair | Slay ]

[ Wet Peach | Nightkissed | Morning Haze ]

RP LOGS :: Passing Fair [ naming dream - #9B4B52 ]

...a rose will bloom, it then will fade; so does a youth, so does the fairest maid... - What is a Youth

Spoiler
NOTES :: Waaah pair made and staffcredded by blue! ;A;
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 93
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Roll Up

Post by Jun »

ROLL UP :: 03.04.2017 [ buck ]

Roll UP, roll UP, step right up! As accomplished a barker as his dad, but with quite a bit more guile and volume control. Benevolently calculating - if just a tad sinister.

Origin :: Cherry Pick x Kernel [ Fair Fare :: Apple Bees | Roll Up | Hex Appeal | Popped ]

[ Step Right Up | Coma | Every Rose ] | Go Fish ]

RP LOGS :: Roll Up [ naming dream - #D25D1D ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: As soon as I got Cherrypick, we tossed her in the CC thread with Kernel - and they got rolled!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 90
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Hidden

Post by Jun »

HIDDEN :: 14.02.2016 [ doe ]

In the secret places, something hungers beneath skin. She floats, as fair as any other; she creeps.

BONDS ::
Depths - monsters are fit for each other, however they drift

x Depths [ Hidden Depths :: Pollen-Eater | Damselfish | Lavender Scent | Dragonfish ]

RP LOGS :: Hidden [ naming dream - #907C90 ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from me to Maxx! ;A; CLEARLY NOT MINE. Apparently Maxx felt awful that I got no Morphy!boxes despite my machinations 'cos he made me put him first on every pref list, and somehow got him two. So he went to the sweetest, kindest Morphy and asked to sekritly make them a matched set with one for meeee! ;A; Since he chose a haco11 image for his own, he searched desperately for a pinky purply creamy one for me...and the closest he could get was an old guy being eaten by a demon. :| And yet Morphy made Hidden so beautiful!!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 156
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Swallow

Post by Jun »

SWALLOW :: 27.04.2017 [ doe ]

So full of grace and beauty, you could almost forget she is her mother's child...

Origin :: Pretty Teeth x Brusque [ Cut Your Teeth :: Swallow | Advent | What Big Teeth | Shady | Violent Delights ]

RP LOGS :: Swallow [ naming dream - #A2A762 ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Pretty Teeth and Brusque got CC'd for the Valentine's Special Multi-colourist Breedings - and Ruri and Maxx gave this perfect "Jun-bait" bby to me?!?! ;A:!!! *CRY* You can't - actually, you probably can - imagine how ridiculously in love I am with her *sobsob* you're too good to me WAAAAAHHH
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 99
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Alas

Post by Jun »

ALAS :: 15.05.2017 [ buck ]

A natural lamenter, doleful and reclusive. Prefers to show no more than neck forth - hence a lot of lingering in bushes and shadows.

x Coven [ Witchhunt :: Gentle | Talisman | Together | Horehound ]

RP LOGS :: Alas [ naming dream - #88877D ]

...if this your mother knew, her heart would break in two... - The Goose Girl

Spoiler
NOTES :: Of course I had to enter for Maxx's The Goose Girl in the Fairytales Event with Falada...
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 77