Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Scandal

Post by Jun »

SCANDAL :: 14.02.2016 [ doe ]

She kicks up the world and leaves trouble in her wake. Don't mess with Scandal, she doesn't mess around...

Sometimes runs with Milkthistle.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]

Offspring ::
x Revive [ Drama Necro :: Somebody Told Me | Rally | Bring Me to Life ]
x Disrepair [ Social Banishment :: Closer Than This | Disintegration | Loved ]

RP LOGS :: Scandal [ naming dream - #3C446A ]

...scandal - now you've left me there's no healing the wounds... - Scandal

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Ruri! ;A; Based on a loish piece (chosen out of three options).
Last edited by Jun on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 89
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Replicate

Post by Jun »

REPLICATE :: 14.02.2016 [ doe ]

There's the slightest thing about her that doesn't seem quite right, and she is always running...but who is she running from...?

x The Stars are Right [ Duplicity :: No Clouds Left | X Means Home | To Swim in Stars | Distinct ]

RP LOGS :: Replicate [ naming dream - #54919C ]

...all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... - Tears in Rain

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Maxx! ;A; Based on a Blade Runner palette - this movie is pretty special to me and one of our favourite visually-represented movie worlds of all time, and what a perfect interpretation she is!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 108
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Foresight

Post by Jun »

FORESIGHT :: 14.02.2016 [ doe ]

Nothing gets by her...and the punishment she metes is...divine.

x Sideways Down [ False Fate :: Blindspot | Side-eye | Perfect Vision | Eyes on Me ]
x Points of Light [ Oracular :: True - False | Dragon's Hoard | I For You | Hindsight's Glory ]

RP LOGS :: Foresight [ naming dream - #C36B8D ]

...what you're made of; it's what I'm made of too; what are you afraid of, I know that you are... - Sights

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from kuro! ;A; Based on a theveryworstthing piece.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 89
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Milkthistle

Post by Jun »

MILKTHISTLE :: 14.02.2016 [ doe ]

Soft as thistledown, and no more catchable. She eludes.

Sometimes runs with Scandal.

RP LOGS :: Milkthistle [ naming dream - #8EAC99 ]

...come out, come out, to the sea, my love, and just drown with me... - Shallows

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from...Morphy! ;A; Based on a loish clip.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 52
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Newborn

Post by Jun »

NEWBORN :: 29.02.2016 [ buck ]

The Ghost of You Lingers went her own way; Haunt has always been the clever one. She met a buck who was just as clever; she met a buck who would be dead before long. The children never met their father, but bore his unfortunate marks - she raised them to be their own Kin, to go their own way. But Break You Down casts long shadows, and takes what he would have as his.

Gentle as the moon, eloquent as the dawn, just as the sun, blind and trusting as a...Newborn never stood a chance. He would have known to doubt his "grandfather's" lies if he could only see the evil in that blackened heart.

Origin :: The Ghost of You Lingers x ?? [ Child of Ghosts :: Newborn | No Child of Mine ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Prayer | Origin | Waxwing | Owlet | Sleep-seeded | Wilt ]

RP LOGS :: Newborn [ naming dream - #A8938F ]

...nothing's changed; nothing could be wrong... - Newborn

Spoiler
NOTES ::  HOLY JEEZ JUST LOOK AT HIM. When blue and Morphy set up their Holiday Mystery Breedings, I couldn't help but enter my precious baby who is too good for any real buck Haunt for plotty reasons...but nothing in the world could've prepared me for the glory of what Morphybby delivered to my IMs. QAQ His sister is so beautiful that I was almost swayed, but it was obvious I had to take Newborn - all the plot came at once, and the first of like twenty names I was sure was the one each time till I finally settled on this. I just - waaaahhhh I'm too lucky and loved. ;A;<3<3
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 278
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Other Daughter

Post by Jun »

OTHER DAUGHTER [ Daughter ] :: 02.03.2016 [ doe ]

She is the other daughter; she does not repine.

Origin :: ?? x The Killing Moon [ Strange Mercy :: Other Daughter | Burn | Die With Me - Kill With Me ]

[ Nothing Lasts Forever | Summer Skin | Fragile Things ]

RP LOGS :: Other Daughter [ naming dream - #4D5F71 ]

...in the darkness I will meet my creators: they will all agree, I'm a suffocator... - Smother

Spoiler
NOTES ::  Ruri told us she was getting plotty mystery babs for Killing Moon and I spent the next few months eagerly peeking on their progress - but I didn't realise one of them was gonna be mine 'cos Ruribby spoils the heck out of us! QAQ I love all my precious grandbabs SO MUCH but between the girls I had to opt for Daughter...'cos she looks like she could, uh, belong to Killing Moon and Left... >_> I had every intention to give her a name that hearkened back to Ash and/or Frost, but as soon as I realised she was the firstborn of the clutch, and Nothing Lasts Forever the firstborn of her clutch...I couldn't...resist... Q_Q
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 189
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wrangler

Post by Jun »

WRANGLER :: 06.04.2016 [ doe ]

A hale and hardy, bright and breezy cowgirl wrangler - she hasn't met an animal she couldn't herd.

Living so close to Rise & Shine made this Totoma's special skill evident rather quickly: droves of pigs, flocks of chickens, even odd collections of ribbiting frogs - there seemed to be nothing the hardy doe couldn't wrangle with her calls and whistles and quick-footed running, and so they called her Wrangler.

Origin :: Eve x Take the Watch [ Night Beat :: Wildchild | About to Dawn | Wrangler | Totoma ]

[ Jubilant | Storm Shelter | Time Stands Still ]

RP LOGS :: Wrangler [ naming story - #895F4E ]

PIG BABY [ 25.06.2019 ]
Sometimes Pig Pig Pig Pig Baby.

...just because you don't believe it doesn't mean I didn't mean it... - The Next Time You Say 'Forever'

Spoiler
NOTES :: She looks like such an adorable cowgirl... QAQ I couldn't say no... Thank you so much Mizabby! And Maxx I guess
PETS :: Winter Market 2016 thy bag from Maxx.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 170
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Blur

Post by Jun »

BLUR :: 07.04.2016 [ doe ]

On the bright side, Blur is very, very, VERY fast - in thought, in speech, and most of all in movement. On the downside, Blur is very, very, VERY anxious. You would be too if you had so much time to worry about everything.

Origin :: Time After Time x Tracks [ Well Walked Path :: Deadlock | Blur - Fast Track | Goldbug ]

[ Universal Greeting | Red Alert | Act Now | Everything Must Go | Sideways ]

RP LOGS :: Blur [ naming dream - #5B9CDC ]

...hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry... - Voices Carry

Spoiler
NOTES :: I've always hoped that I'd be able to get a Blurr out of Re-wind one day - and she couldn't be more perfect! QAQ I've dreamt of Tracks/Re-wind for so long, and Morphy just knocked our perfect roboty babies out of the park! ;A; Thank you so much for our TF pair, Shadda!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 152
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Perfect Vision

Post by Jun »

PERFECT VISION [ Vision ] :: 16.04.2016 [ doe ]

Her mother might have an eye (or several) on things to come, but Perfect Vision is perfectly aware of all that transpires right now.

Origin :: Foresight x Sideways Down [ False Fate :: Blindspot | Side-eye | Perfect Vision | Eyes on Me ]

x Cloudy Brow [ Perfect Vision :: Skylark | Swallowed Sight | Sundrop ]

[ Disrepair | Impression | Heavy Burden | Abandon - All Hope ]
[ True - False | Dragon's Hoard | I For You | Hindsight's Glory ]
[ Question the Sun | Sapsucker | Open Vein | Obscure ]

RP LOGS :: Perfect Vision [ naming dream - #B56191 ]

...I don't have a soul like you - the only one I have is the one I stole from you... - Stay Awake

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx came at 24/7 for this pairing as soon as I got Foresight, and threw it at Bearic's bribe thread as soon as she was certed. AND HOW PERFECT ARE THE KIDS? I was not so subtly all over Perfect Vision as soon as I saw her, so I'm rly glad Maxx was into Side-eye...
Last edited by Jun on Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 174
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Resurrect

Post by Jun »

RESURRECT :: 19.04.2016 [ doe ]

The twins Resurrect and Revive are roving healers...at least, one assumes they are healers. The light that glows in their indifferent eyes is cold.

BONDS ::
Revive - one is hardly without the other

Origin :: Snake Eyes x Alone in the Dark [ Lonely Snake :: Resurrect - Revive | Fragmentation | Walking After Midnight | Be Dazzled ]

RP LOGS :: Resurrect [ naming dream - #5FCF7E ]

CAST [ 26.03.2023 ]
Only at her command.

Origin :: Liberty x Full Spectrum [ Full Liberty :: Sunrise | Cast | Sigh ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Thanks to Maxx and lost! ;A; Maxx was super invested in this breeding and somehow I ended up with this beauty.
PETS :: CC pick! Gave away the sibling here.[/b]
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 113
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Talk Less

Post by Jun »

TALK LESS [ Less ] :: 30.04.2016 [ buck ]

Elegant but tactiturn. You'd be better off getting words out of Smile More. The brothers travel with their wolves, paying their way with the spoils of their hunt.

Smile More - much more personable

Origin :: Moth Orchid x White Noise [ Moth Whispers :: Talk Less | Stay | Wait | Smile More ]

[ Gift ]
[ Dawnrose | Waning Sun | Snow Falls Like Rain | Aura | Begins to Climb ]

RP LOGS :: Talk Less [ naming dream - #7E7592 ]

STANDING STILL [ 23.06.2016 ]
A natural pair with Lying in Wait.

x Lying in Wait [ Lying Still :: blackpink | blue | Maxx's bloody ]

...fools who run their mouths off wind up dead... - Aaron Burr, Sir

Spoiler
NOTES :: Morphy coloured us this beautiful breeding and we made Aaron Burr twins. Q_Q

PETS :: And this pair of Morphy giftbag wolves finally found a home. ;A; (Technically female.)
Last edited by Jun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 145
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Stay

Post by Jun »

STAY :: 30.04.2016 [ doe ]

Sweeter than her brothers, if as steel-willed. Loyal and serene.

Origin :: Moth Orchid x White Noise [ Moth Whispers :: Talk Less | Stay | Wait | Smile More ]

[ Gift ]
[ Dawnrose | Waning Sun | Snow Falls Like Rain | Aura | Begins to Climb ]

RP LOGS :: Stay [ naming dream - #BA90A2 ]

...let this moment be the first chapter... - That Would be Enough

Spoiler
NOTES :: Morphy coloured us this beautiful breeding and I couldn't resist keeping two. Q_Q
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 79
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Piety

Post by Jun »

PIETY :: 17.05.2016 [ doe ]

Honey-eyed Piety, the sweetest and best of dogs. Fearful of strangers till they quickly become less strange. Be kind; she is.

Pity - soulmate or stranger?

x I Will Work Harder [ Pray Harder :: Prudence - Fortitude | The Service of my Love | Kindly| Yield Not to Temptation ]

RP LOGS :: Piety [ naming dream - #918B89 ]

...do you know you did not find me - you did not find - does anyone care... - Ode to my Family

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SOB* My sweet flower crown pitty (and skull >A>) CC got rolled and Morphy did BEST GOGGIE for me! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 100
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

No Day But Today

Post by Jun »

NO DAY BUT TODAY [ Today ] :: 05.07.2016 [ doe ]

A bold-eyed doe who lives each moment as her last. Her name is her battle cry:

"No day but today," soon became the motto of this Totoma doe who lived each moment as her last, even as she butted the softer heads of her Acha and Kiokote siblings as a filly, charging bright-eyed into the unknown. When she found a taste for the occasional fight as a doe, it naturally became the battle cry for which she was quite quickly named.

Origin :: Lost Kitten x One Song Glory [ Lost Song :: I Don't Do Sadness | No Day But Today | Your Eyes | Prodigal Daughter ]

[ Last Chance - Last Dance | I'll Cover You | With or Without You | Liar ]

RP LOGS :: No Day But Today [ naming story - #758486 ]

...there's only now, there's only here - give in to love or live in fear... - No Day But Today

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx wanted this pair so badly but my attempts to get it for his birthday fell through...BECAUSE MORPHY SEKRIT!CREDDED TO DO THIS FOR US HERSELF!! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 189
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Pearldiver

Post by Jun »

PEARLDIVER [ Pearl ] :: 05.07.2016 [ doe ]

A beleaguered daughter who ran to the sea and returned a pearldiver. Her patience, tried and sorely tested, is vast, but she will side-eye you inside.

Her mother was not an easy doe to live with. Her mother was so hard to live with, in fact, that when this Totoma daughter needed to take a break from it, she ran and ran all the way to the ocean. And jumped right in. The rocky ridges of an oyster reef distracted her from her desperation, and, before she grew short of breath, she prised one from its bed and brought it to shore. Smashing the poor mollusc yielded a nice snack...and a perfect, gleaming pearl.

The next month was filled with investigation as she sought these delicate prizes. She grew immeasurably fond of them - first, because her coat resembled the palest of these; deeper, because she discovered they, like her, were formed from years of irritation... By the time she'd reluctantly returned to her family, she'd learnt which swamp shells could gift her similar delights, and earned the name Pearldiver.

Origin :: Bleeding Heart x Thundering in the Ear [ Pounds Like Thunder :: Champion | Pearldiver | Lost Beat | Heart Taker ]

x Lovelorn [ Lonely Diver :: Quality Control | Teary-eyed ]

[ Little Feet | Sleepyhead | Scar Tissue ]

RP LOGS :: Pearldiver [ naming story - #BD96A7 ]

CONCH [ 25.06.2019 ]
What she'd thought was a shell ended up remarkably good at cracking oysters.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: CC roll thanks to Mins!! So happy Mins bby let me have my perfect little pearl. ;A;

PETS :: Winter Market 2018 Maxx bag from Ruri, based on this.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 277