Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Once More with Feeling

Post by Jun »

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING [ Once More ] :: 03.10.2015 [ doe ]

Try, try again... A doe who had her whole life been told she was beautiful, but never interesting. She cares little for being beautiful (a sentiment, perhaps, that only those proclaimed beautiful might so easily indulge in), but she has to admit, as much as she is loath, that there is nothing in which she particularly excels. She has drifted a long time, seeking for something thus.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Magnolia x Bearded Dragon [ Dragonflower :: Land Under Wave | Fisheye | Empty Shores | Once More with Feeling ]

Offspring ::
x Nearly Beloved [ Feeling Beloved :: A Song of Promise | Once Bitten | Twice Shy | Lamb ]

RP LOGS :: Once More with Feeling [ naming dream - #686977 ]

...I touch the fire and it freeeeezes me... - Walk Through the Fire

Spoiler
NOTES :: I've been deathly in love with this girl from the moment I saw her, and I was ecstatic when Michie won her 'cos I love Michie. Then Michie left Gaia, and she let me have her... ;_;
Last edited by Jun on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 169
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Tease

Post by Jun »

TEASE :: 04.12.2015 [ doe ]

She speaks in riddles, a wicked gleam in her eye - be careful, she might eat you right up...

Origin :: Sate x Notice Me [ Stare :: Decoy | Look But Never Stare | Gawk | Tease ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Lullaby Sky | Snowspun | Miracle Star ]

RP LOGS :: Tease [ naming dream - #7F80AC ]

...'cause you're working, building a mystery, holding on and holding it in... - Building a Mystery

Spoiler
NOTES :: I was feeling really broody for my birthday, and wanted something completely self-indulgent - which is to say, pastel twee, and phoe is the pastel twee queen. With my fingers crossed, I threw a couple of pastel bribes at her - and she picked them up! And knocked them out of the park! Thank you so much for making my birthday so awesome, phoe! ;A;<3<3
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 134
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Forget Regret

Post by Jun »

FORGET REGRET :: 13.12.2015 [ doe ]

Her only goal is just to be. No other path, no other way, no day but today.

Life has roughed her up a bit, but she's down, not out. A fearless fighter with a knack for breaking the rules once she's learnt the game. Wanna play? Run away with her - till you forget who you are, and all the scars from the nevers and maybes die...

Origin :: Life is Pain x Song to Say Goodbye [ Sing the Pain Away :: Forget Regret | Tear in my Heart | Eat You Whole | Never Love Again | Goodbye Love ]

RP LOGS :: Forget Regret [ naming dream - #1EB5C1 ]

...there's only us, there's only this - forget regret or life is yours to miss... - No Day But Today

Spoiler
NOTES :: I'd thrown Song to Say Goodbye at elvy's Life is Pain almost as soon as he was certed, and a year of hard questing later, Abby took my bribe YESSS!!! LOOKIT OUR PRESH EMO BABIES. Or, to be precise, my RENT babies, because I've been waiting so long for just the right clutch to use these names on... Forget Regret is definitely more the Renée Elise Goldsberry battlin' bruiser style Mimi though. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 208
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Goodbye Love

Post by Jun »

GOODBYE LOVE :: 13.12.2015 [ buck ]

He just came to say goodbye, love. Goodbye.

He is always the one who watches as they leave. A quiet, broken soul who loves like breathing, but in the end is always left behind.

Origin :: Life is Pain x Song to Say Goodbye [ Sing the Pain Away :: Forget Regret | Tear in my Heart | Eat You Whole | Never Love Again | Goodbye Love ]

x Twin Peaks [ Double the Love :: Little Hope | All Is Not Lost | Milkscald ]

RP LOGS :: Goodbye Love [ naming dream - #604660 ]

...I just came to say goodbye, love, goodbye love - came to say goodbye, love, goodbye... - Goodbye Love

Spoiler
NOTES :: I'd thrown Song to Say Goodbye at elvy's Life is Pain almost as soon as he was certed, and a year of hard questing later, Abby took my bribe YESSS!!! LOOKIT OUR PRESH EMO BABIES. Or, to be precise, my RENT babies, because I've been waiting so long for just the right clutch to use these names on... Can you believe they cut the best song out of the movie?!?!!?
Last edited by Jun on Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 181
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Only Tonight

Post by Jun »

ONLY TONIGHT [ Tonight ] :: 17.12.2015 [ doe ]

She came from the desert; she sleeps all day and only blooms at night. By dawnlight, she is gone.

Almost certainly a very heavy shroom-user.

x Bring Me Your Dead [ Dead by Daylight :: Bunny | Circle | Stand at my Grave | Fondly Remember ]

RP LOGS :: Only Tonight [ naming dream - #D07E6A ]

...there's only yes, only tonight; we must let go to know what's right... - No Day But Today

Spoiler
NOTES :: Look at her...just look at her... Imagine how I, a lowly bun, felt when I received this innocuous PM from Astra... *SOB* To nobody's surprise, I have sighed dreamily over Cereus the moment it was released - and then sweet Astra sekritly bribes this PERFECT gorgeous cutie bunny Cereus bby for my birthday from dear Morphy and I had not a clue and then I opened the PM... Thank you SO MUCH, Astrabby, I will never have enough words to express to you how touched and grateful I am - I love her so much!!!. QAQ <3<3 My paternal grandfather, a man who spoke only dialect (that I didn't) actually planted a Night-blooming Cereus at my parents' apartment in my childhood the only time he'd ever visited, just a few months before he died. It bloomed only once in my lifetime, raising its head one night to the moon. By morning it was gone.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 237
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lovefool

Post by Jun »

LOVEFOOL :: 25.12.2015 [ doe ]

"I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool."

She is always in love. A sweet whisper, her head in the clouds, a dreamy smile (and the misplaced optimism of an 80s cartoon character). She is always fooled.

RP LOGS :: Lovefool [ naming dream - #71AB9C ]

ImageImage

LOVE ME . FOOL ME [ 23.06.2016 ]
She probably sounds as silly calling their names as you'd expect.

x Killer [ The Bunnie Situation :: Little Dewdrop | Sundrop | Raindrop ]

...I can't care 'bout anything but you... - Lovefool

Spoiler
NOTES :: I threw a self-indulgent bribe at phoe for pastel twee for my birfday and I did indeed get my SUPER TWEE PASTEL RAINBOW UNICORN WAAAAAAHHHH LOOK AT HER!!! phoe was so good and kind to make her right in time for my birthday but I hoarded her selfishly for a month, drinking in her beauty and waffling over her name...in the end I compromised between my original thought of Lovestruck and my endless circling around the "beautiful little fool" sentiment from Great Gatsy and ended up with one of the greatest songs of our time.

PETS :: Winter giftbags to complete her posse! Bunny by phoe (technically female), jelly by blue.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 216
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Hellebore

Post by Jun »

HELLEBORE :: 31.12.2015 [ doe ]

A cure for madness, but a poison cure. All of the lucidity her father has lost. All of the secrets, but locked away in silence. She hurts as she heals, the injuring fare; do not eat of her, Hellebore.

Origin :: Reaping x Asphodel [ Your Soul to Keep :: Mimosa | Myrrh | Hellebore ]

[ Mire | Gristle | Still | Toothless | Strained | Waver ]

RP LOGS :: Hellebore [ naming dream - #355871 ]

...there was trouble taking place; trouble taking place... - The Garden

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SOB* This pair means so much to me...I've tried to RL them from Rejam more times than I care to count, but Rejam was always busy...and then she left, so that ship had sailed. So I decided to try to get them from Morphy for my birthday this year, but there was no response from Mins. BECAUSE. MAXX AND GONE TO HER IN SEKRIT. AND THEY COLLUDED. TO GET THESE GIRLS. WITH STAFF CREDS. FOR MY BIRTHDAY. *crying forever* Just look at them...my precious plotty daughters... I waffled for ages over Hellebore's name (and still have the last alternate squirreled away for another one of Asphodel's kids), but in the end I just couldn't resist the Christmas Rose.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 207
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Cinnamon Roll

Post by Jun »

CINAMMON ROLL [ Cinammon ] :: 15.01.2016 [ doe ]

Too good for this world, too pure. A sweet, sweet puppy.

Origin :: Kiss Kiss x Bark [ Kiss Kiss BARK :: Puppy Love | Cinnamon Roll | Foggy - Beauty Past Compare | Warren Peace ]

x Pity [ Charity :: Sit | Puppy Kisses | Roll Over | Play Dead ]

[ Dire | Fall in Love | Chaser | Another Love - Love Me Once ]

RP LOGS :: Cinnamon Roll [ naming dream - #C8856E ]

...don't sell the dreams you should be keeping pure and simple every time... - Pure

Spoiler
NOTES :: HOT DOGBUNS. GETCHER HOT DOGBUNS RIGHT HERE.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 91
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Foggy

Post by Jun »

FOGGY :: 15.01.2016 [ buck ]

He may be a bit of a mess, but you couldn't ask for a more loyal friend - and who can resist those puppy eyes? Awww.

Origin :: Kiss Kiss x Bark [ Kiss Kiss BARK :: Puppy Love | Cinnamon Roll | Foggy - Beauty Past Compare | Warren Peace ]

[ Dire | Fall in Love | Chaser | Another Love - Love Me Once ]

RP LOGS :: Foggy [ naming dream - #A8693C ]

...don't go and leave me...and please don't drive me blind... - Blind

Spoiler
NOTES :: HOT DOGBUNS. GETCHER HOT DOGBUNS RIGHT HERE.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 91
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fairway

Post by Jun »

FAIRWAY :: 19.01.2016 [ buck ]

An even-tempered, sweet-eyed child who, with unerring aim like heroic youths of yore, always takes the fairest path.

Origin :: Tiny Sanctuary x Tall Tale [ Tiny Tail :: Tiny Tale | Fairway | Sugar Coat - Safe Haven ]

RP LOGS :: Fairway [ naming dream - #38874E ]

...had ye a hunder and thousand lives, ye canna brook ane o' them... - Childe Rowland

Spoiler
NOTES :: *sob sob* Darling Chrys and Shadda offered me this sweet baby and I couldn't say no - he was my favourite of the clutch and the docked horns and deer tail are so cute! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 99
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Killer Queen

Post by Jun »

KILLER QUEEN :: 23.01.2016 [ doe ]

The first to emerge, with the marks of her mantis father on her wasp mother's frame - from that very moment, it was clear one day she would become a Killer Queen. Breathlessly efficient in her ruthlessness. She fears nothing and no-one...except maybe having to deal with feelings. Don't cry in front of her - or, at least, it's not personal if she knocks you out, it's just...how else was she supposed to stop you from crying...

Origin :: Swarm x Dapper Mantis [ Dapper Swarm :: Killer Queen | Scarab | Cicada | Headhuntress | Aphid ]

RP LOGS :: Killer Queen [ naming dream - #68924C ]

...gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam... - Killer Queen

Spoiler
NOTES :: The inevitable culmination of Swarm and Dapper's EPIC ROMANCE. So epic his entire character changed in the course of the culmination! My darlingest Ruripuri RLC'd these perfect babies for my birthday, and Killer Queen (who went through about fifty different names) claimed me at once.
Last edited by Jun on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 167
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Scarab

Post by Jun »

SCARAB :: 23.01.2016 [ buck ]

Elegant and retiring, nobility sits easily on his shoulders...and so do headaches, thanks to his fearsome siblings (especially that Headhuntress and Killer Queen...). Naturally long-suffering. Logically he knows that his sisters are grown does and he could just walk away from all the trouble, but he's a born diplomat and still tries endlessly to placate the scores of angry Kin the terrible two have a tendency of leaving in their wake.

Origin :: Swarm x Dapper Mantis [ Dapper Swarm :: Killer Queen | Scarab | Cicada | Headhuntress | Aphid ]

RP LOGS :: Scarab [ naming dream - #C17D20 ]

...come back to me awhile, change your style again... - Taste in Men

Spoiler
NOTES :: The inevitable culmination of Swarm and Dapper's EPIC ROMANCE. So epic his entire character changed in the course of the culmination! My darlingest Ruripuri RLC'd these perfect babies for my birthday, and while Killer Queen (who went through about fifty different names) claimed me at once, I couldn't help doubling back for Scarab, too, he's so woebegone. ;3; And suffered through months of me threatening to call him Cockchafer instead.
Last edited by Jun on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 187
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Plaything

Post by Jun »

PLAYTHING :: 31.01.2016 [ doe ]

Come out and play... She moves as if her feet don't touch the ground; her pelt may shine as though licked by a flame. Her eyes are dead; she never speaks until you're in her grasp, and then she smiles, Let's play.

x Glassjaw [ Glastheim :: Diamond | Heart of Glass - Fractured Mask | Needful Things | Shatter ]

RP LOGS :: Plaything [ naming dream - #A7B9E4 ]

...what it means to be made of you but not enough for you... - Bliss

Spoiler
NOTES :: After questing her for years, she's finally real - my perfect Marionette! QAQ I just can't believe such an incredible creature is really mine... Now for Sohee and Miyabi Ningyou... >_>
Last edited by Jun on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 117
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

I Shall Not Want

Post by Jun »

I SHALL NOT WANT :: 05.02.2016 [ buck ]

He knows naught but toil and sacrifice; all else is for other Kin, not he. His robust frame belies his gentle touch - all that he is, he gives in service, daily.

Origin :: Confession x I Will Work Harder [ Honest Work :: Thanks - Welcome | Stand Fast on High | I Shall Not Want | Do Not Argue ]

x To Ashes [ No Ashes :: Cabbage | Licorice | Shallot | Potato | Lettuce | Yam ]

[ Toil | Dawn's Work | Break of Dawn | Diligence | Formed from Clay ]
[ Dies-well - Fares-well | Love-well | Live-well ]
[ Be-not-Proud | Calls the Storms | Field of Innocence | I'll Save Myself | Even-in-Death ]
[ Treat You Better | Dogged Determination - Fallen Leaves | Go in Peace | Mission Solitude ]
[ Thanksgiving | Good News - Hope-Still | Go in Peace | Fight the Good Fight ]
[ Prudence - Fortitude | The Service of my Love | Kindly| Yield Not to Temptation ]
[ Simple Gifts | Press On ]

RP LOGS :: I Shall Not Want [ naming dream - #827878 ]

...yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me... - Psalm 23

Spoiler
NOTES :: I love Scara's pony-goat (obvs) and I love Confession and when I Will Work Harder and Confession had more pony-goats, I loved all of them, especially this one boy. I also love clever contests, and when I saw this boy get put up in a Puritan name contest...well, let's just say I knew exactly what I wanted to enter straight away, went first poast, and never looked back because I was so invested in this name I couldn't bear to think on it. AND NOW HE'S MINE. QAQ WAAAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH SCARARA, CORMS!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 288
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Strikes Back

Post by Jun »

STRIKES BACK :: 14.02.2016 [ buck ]

Vengeful, resentful, ingloriously petty.

Strikes Back awoke to himself feeling as if his entire identity was formulated upon the very part of himself he was missing, and has never forgiven the world for it - but his small-minded pettiness tends to get in the way of any sort of grand revenge.

RP LOGS :: Strikes Back [ naming dream - #084B46 ]

...I'm an addict for dramatics, I confuse the two for love... - Liar (It Takes One to Know One)

Spoiler
NOTES :: Winter giftbox from Maxx! ;A; Based on Olly Murs' Star Wars: Original Trilogy posters - except with, of course, The Empire Strikes Back cut out hahahahaha... I was very close to calling him Return of an Old Hope.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 123