Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Ultramarine

Post by Jun »

ULTRAMARINE :: 03.08.2015 [ doe ]

Ultramarine can't deal with that now. Ultramarine's already dealing with a ton of other things. Disciplined, dedicated, and utterly selfless, Ultramarine is a natural-born leader of troops - but as a commander, never a captain. Some Kin are born to lead, some Kin are born to lead under another's orders, and Ultramarine prefers to be the latter. Ultramarine knows better than any that she is also compulsively obsessed with rules, and all things in their proper order. And inflexible. And humourless. And incapable of 'taking a break'. It's so much easier for Ultramarine to throw herself into harm's way for a comrade than to...to...smile.

If you know her really, really well, you may be permitted to call her Marine. Well, that, and she has a type. She'd never admit it, but if you're her type, you mayn't have to know her really, really well...

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Red Alert x Inferno [ Inferno Warning :: Ultramarine | Seven Rise | Perceptor ]

RP LOGS :: Ultramarine [ naming dream - #38526D ]

...you never bend, you never break... - The Touch

Spoiler
NOTES :: AAAaaaAAAaaaaaAAAAA blue actually picked Maxx's long-yearned-for TF pair AND HE AND ABBY GAVE ULTRAMAGNUSMARINE TO MEEEEE. *lies down and cries into a bucket*
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 213
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Passenger

Post by Jun »

PASSENGER :: 23.08.2015 [ buck ]

Passenger is an aimless bird aloft on the wings of life. He drifts wherever the Swamp may lead him, with a gentle smile and a pensive eye always half-fixed on the inevitability of the end. In the meantime, there is so much left to live.

Makes periodic returns to Rise & Shine, where he'll unload the farflung delicacies he's picked up on his travels.

Origin :: Saddened Eyes x Herald-of-Dawn [ Mournful Messenger :: Broken Promises | Marathon | Outrider | Passenger ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Mistral | Monsoon | Silver Lining | Headlong | Forlorn ]
[ Forever Yours | Into the Night ]

RP LOGS :: Passenger [ naming dream - #7D6868 ]

...maybe one day you'll understand why everything you touch surely dies... - Let Her Go

Spoiler
NOTES ::Chrys and I have been trying for Weep and Herald forever, and Corn picked them up just in time for Chrys' birthday! ;A; I struggled mightily between Passenger and his sister, but in the end I couldn't resist the sweet, blushy boy who looked like his dad, the first Kin I was ever privy to as he grew. Ah, those days... I named him after passenger pigeons but his image song ended up Passenger anyway.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 198
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dearly Departed

Post by Jun »

DEARLY DEPARTED [ Dear ] :: 24.08.2015 [ doe ]

The Twice Ended twins, Near and Dear, have always been a little...different. Somewhere along the way, they'd acquired ownership of some...mysterious beans. With their bounty, they travelled to Rise & Shine, and gained permission for...a plot. A shadowy clearing, behind which they cultivate their...mysterious beans. Once berries fruited, they'd borrow a Rise & Shine salamander for a few hours each morning...nobody knows just what they did, but word gradually spread that the strange twins possess a strange beverage that they'd trade you for...favours...a drink so bitter, it'll make you...cough.

Go down to the Coughing Bean, they said, for that is what the shadowy clearing had come to be known, thanks to the tidy crop behind that sustains it, and offer a favour for a taste of that strange medicine. A drink so dark and bitter...that it'll give you strange new life. As for what favours? There are many the twins will take - but there is a neat little plateau in their shadowy clearing, off to the side, like a stage. And if you could step up there, and say a few words...
For even more than the coughing bean that they alone seem to know how to grow for the time, Near and Dear have a consuming love, and that is why they have made this place. For they are...hipsters beat poets.

BONDS ::
Nearly Beloved - always Near and Dear

Origin :: Bitter End x You Only Live Twice [ Twice Ended :: Third Time's the Charm | Far From the Tree | Dearly Departed - Nearly Beloved | Shadowsong ]

[ Into the Waters | Nautilus | Eye of Truth - Suneater ]

RP LOGS :: Dearly Departed [ naming dream - #6C7D8D ]

... everything must come to an end; they'll kill the actor in the end... - They'll Kill the Actor in the End

Spoiler
NOTES :: We've meant to do this forever and actually wrote the kids into Bitter End's Ascension arc. Then something cropped up for Maxx's birthday last year and we didn't do it. Then my birthday, etc. When End got rolled for Ascension, Maxx freaked out and quickly did something about it and - holy cow are we dumb why didn't we do this earlier look at these babes?!?
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 385
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Basilisk

Post by Jun »

BASILISK :: 28.09.2015 [ buck ]

Undeniably - strikingly - beautiful. The flowing locks against the ebony pelt, the curled lip, the pale eye, half-lidded and impassive - an actual stare could turn you to stone. So haughty, so aloof, so cripplingly insecure.

His perfect counterpart, his inverse twin, Bloodsucker, is, he considers, the best of them - razor-wit, surety, well-adjusted. He has always hung around his sister like a seeking shadow, always trotting after her confident canter as foals. Now that they are grown and Bloodsucker, being the well-adjusted Kin she is, is always running off with friends, Basilisk, who has no friends, finds himself more often than not dismally kicking around the Swamp, lost and lonely, an object of ridicule for his savvier siblings. Even his hair is sad!

Whenever he encounters a stranger, the handy mask slams back on, the arrogant little lordling of darkness, batting his disdainful lashes down his nose at whatever peasantry beckons, but he's really just at sea, unsure of a place in this world. Grow up, Basilisk!

Bloodsucker - his perfectly inverse counterpart, so much better in every way

Origin :: Makeshift x Pile of Secrets [ Rumor Has It... :: Bloodsucker - Basilisk | Creature | Doppelganger | Kisses with Teeth ]

RP LOGS :: Basilisk [ naming dream - #731622 ]

ImageImage

COMPANY [ 25.06.2019 ]
What it says on the tin.

COMPANY OF GHOSTS [ 14.11.2019 ]
Basilisk thought that Ghost Company was dead Company but Company was there all along. Very sweet.

...you possess every trait that I lack, by coincidence or by design... - Drag

Spoiler
NOTES :: I was sooper excited when Scara and Maxx decided to do this because LOOK ALUCARD BABBIES, and I was sooper excited when Abby did up the whole amazing clutch and then inverse-twinned the gorgeous raven-haired beauty into this drow-y stunner of the night - AND THEN I WAS SOOPER INCREDULOUSLY EXCITED WHEN SCARA GAVE HIM TO MEEEEEEEEEEE QAQ

PETS :: Winter Market 2016 Morphy bag from thy. (Technically male.) | As illustrated by a particular entry in the KINtober Halloween Event - Spectral Pets Art Contest whence it came. (Technically female.)
Last edited by Jun on Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 347
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

I Do

Post by Jun »

I DO :: 09.10.2015 [ doe ]

Witty, oh so witty, witty and pretty and gay. She's light on her feet and bright with a tune, but she wants neither to dance nor sing for the Royal Rainbow Troupe. Nay, she is at the height of her powers flitting from Kin to Kin at a soirée, an enchanting laugh and a dazzling bon mot. And singing and dancing too, I mean, it's a party, why not. In other words, she's a born socialite, and Swamp knows what the RRT need with those. She might make a good ambassador for the tribe, mayhaps...? Completely self-possessed, with a bit of the devil in her - but sometimes she might just be a bit too smart for her own good.

Little Prince - they nipped each other's heels as foals

Origin :: Red-stained Blossom x Yes [ Red Yes :: I Do | Nod | Star of the Morning Sun | Notice Me | Trampled Violets ]

Offspring ::
x Little Prince [ Royal We Do :: To Honor | To Obey | To Hold | To Have ]

[ Forgotten Hue | Mile-wide Smile | Questionably Yours | Unnoticed ]
[ Amethyst | Looking Upwards | Maple Blossom | Scathing Lies | Too Many Names ]
[ Seclusion | Paradise | Tender ]
[ Fig Blossom | Peelings - Fruitful | Rhubarb | Pineapple River ]

RP LOGS :: I Do [ naming dream - #F89F8D ]

...I'm just sayin', if you really loved me, you would share him... - Helpless

Spoiler
NOTES :: THIS PAIR. Before the first-wave Acha had even been given out, Corn had already proposed to Rouge - and it just so happens she ended up with me, ahahah... It then took three years, but it was clearly meant to be because Corn got to colour the clutch herself - an look what she did with them. My heart is beyond full with these babies...but even from the start, as soon as Corn did this girl, I was, as they say, a "gone man." AND I WAS SO INCREDULOUS THAT I ACTUALLY GOT TO HAVE HER AAAAAAHHH QAQ And then I'd sorta wanted to name her after a Hamilton track, and she was shaping up to be more of an Angelica than an Eliza so I was trying to resist "Helpless" - but Maxx said I should just call her "I Do" and HOW COULD I RESIST WITH HER FATHER'S NAME AAAARRRRGGGHHHH
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 383
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Starscream

Post by Jun »

STARSCREAM [ Screamer ] :: 27.10.2015 [ doe ]

Your new problematic fave... Pros: clever, ambitious, beautiful. Cons: whiny, self-serving coward with a voice that could cut glass. Likes: power, flattery, farking things up for other people. Dislikes: ridicule, failure, getting beat up. Modus Operandi: latching onto a strong, charismatic buck, getting disillusioned with said buck, farking everything up. Most likely found: simpering, power-tripping, screaming, running away. "Replace me?! NEVER!!"

Origin :: Gambit x Sharp [ Power Play :: Capture | Sweet Emotion | Blockade | Starscream | Night Moves ]

[ Loveless | Only Words | Leave Me Before Sunrise | Passionfruit ]

RP LOGS :: Starscream [ naming dream - #414D6C ]

...you look familiar, I know you - we've met before, is it not true? I'm zero, don't waste words with me, here's not the chamber for it... - Evil has Never

Spoiler
NOTES :: I fell in love as soon as I saw her, and Maxx and Astra actually let me have her! QAQ I, uh, struggled, but in the end the need to call her Starscream outweighed the need to not call her Starscream...
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 175
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

No More Waiting

Post by Jun »

NO MORE WAITING :: 28.10.2015 [ doe ]

She just wants to fight. And bash. And smash. And mash. And hates waiting. The circumstances of her naming really says it all:

It was just unfortunate for the eager rookie to have joined the tribe at a time when they were busy battling wily opposition who favoured ambushes in the dark - her startling pink bolts practically announced their position. 'Wait here,' their grizzled leader took to saying, nudging her to the very back of the ranks. She withstood this ignominy with good grace the first few nights, bouncing irritably on her heels as she craned her neck to watch the frontline troops pick - and win - their little fights as they crept through the foliage...then there came a night where the opponents piled on, and the little fight was no longer so little.

"NO MORE WAITING!!!" she screamed as she charged through her comrades (knocking them sideways left and right) to the very front. Her sudden arrival took the enemy rather by surprise, her dazzling bolts blinding, the stars studded across her helm knocking stars into their eyes as she headbutted indiscriminately about.

The skirmish did expand into rather a gruelling battle, but by the end of it, her troop was left standing victorious, and so their grizzled leader did not pause to consider how her insubordination might well have caused their mass demise in some alternate unfolding of events. Instead, he knocked his horns against hers companionably and heartily bellowed, "Very well, No More Waiting!"

Origin :: Water Sprite x After the Fall [ Waterfall :: Outside Looking In | No More Waiting | Turn Back | Solitary Company | Heaven in His Eyes | Bless the Rains - Meet You All the Way]

[ Toothache | Sea Salt | Lost to the Tide ]

RP LOGS :: No More Waiting [ naming story - #F96FCE ]

... salvation isn't far - time is getting short as the canyons open wide... - Running Out of Time

Spoiler
NOTES :: I really should have sat on my hands but...the whole clutch is so fun...and the Toto contest was amazing...even if I never thought I'd ever have to wade through so many Toto songs...
Last edited by Jun on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 358
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Slipper

Post by Jun »

SLIPPER :: 28.10.2015 [ buck ]

You'll never catch him now... Some might call him the best of Acha - some probably refers to himself and his teasing father, Distant Tidings. But it is clear that Slipper is fast - so very fast - and, as his name, seemingly impossible to bind. Of course, you are welcome to try...

Origin :: Glimmer x Distant Tidings [ Glimmering Tidings :: Shallows | Agleam | Fleeting Hope - Well Wishes | Slipper ]

[ Ever Skyward | Ravine | Rumble ]
[ Have No Fear | Stronger Still | Now and Forever | For Good | What Might have Been ]

RP LOGS :: Slipper [ naming dream - #75A39D ]

...no, they'll never catch me - no, they cannot catch me now... - The Bagman's Gambit

Spoiler
NOTES :: FOUR YEARS IN THE MAKING. The first of Tidings' four carefully plotted breedings before he can get with his soulmate... Elvy has been SO patient with me...and she even let me have Slipper, whom I was so desperate for for IC reasons. QAQ <3
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 160
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Black Dahlia

Post by Jun »

BLACK DAHLIA [ Dahlia ] :: 31.10.2015 [ buck ]

...And the flower that bloomed from the wronged doe's corpse was a dahlia, black as rot.

Dahlia smiles coolly, appraising behind lined, lowered lids. Dahlia is always polite, Dahlia says, "darling." Dahlia would slit your throat in darkness if you crossed a doe or foal. Born into the simmering need for vengeance; born into the wrong body. Dahlia waits.

Origin :: Unfurl x Rasp [ Ungrateful :: Prince | Black Dahlia | Dear Darkness | Snow Plum | Embryo ]

[ Frond | Wan | Rattle - Shuteye | Reclaim ]
[ Instinct | Gape | Seeming - Figment | Lost in a Dream ]

RP LOGS :: Black Dahlia [ naming dream - #A76C95 ]

...give me life, give me pain, give me myself again... - Little Earthquakes

Spoiler
NOTES :: A sekrit!bribe for Maxx's birthday that Abs blew out of the water - it took us so long to decide who got what (BECAUSE IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY HE GOT BOTH HIS TOP PICKS DAMMIT) and what to name them that it was Halloween by the time we put them up for certing. His birthday was in May.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Snow Plum

Post by Jun »

SNOW PLUM [ Snow ] :: 31.10.2015 [ doe ]

...And the fruit that bloomed alone in the cold was a plum, white as snow.

Driven as the pale snow, but for what she's not sure. Born into a sense of purpose, without a sense of what the purpose is - hardly fair, really. So Snow keeps her head down and ploughs on. Whatever the end is to be, she will be there to meet it.

Origin :: Unfurl x Rasp [ Ungrateful :: Prince | Black Dahlia | Dear Darkness | Snow Plum | Embryo ]

[ Frond | Wan | Rattle - Shuteye | Reclaim ]
[ Instinct | Gape | Seeming - Figment | Lost in a Dream ]

RP LOGS :: Snow Plum [ naming dream - #8287A8 ]

...I've seen the best, yes, and that is the one for me... - My Favourite Plum

Spoiler
NOTES :: A sekrit!bribe for Maxx's birthday that Abs blew out of the water - it took us so long to decide who got what (BECAUSE IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY HE GOT BOTH HIS TOP PICKS DAMMIT) and what to name them that it was Halloween by the time we put them up for certing. His birthday was in May.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 186
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Witness

Post by Jun »

WITNESS :: 08.11.2015 [ doe ]

She will witness you, and remember when you're gone. She is comforting.

Origin :: Ravage x Slit [ Jagged Cut :: Escape | Witness | Eat to Live - Live to Eat | Remain ]

Offspring ::
x Suspect [ Testify :: Accused | Guilty - Innocent | Condemned ]

RP LOGS :: Witness [ naming dream - #AB7A70 ]

...show you how, show you how, show you how when to stop; oh you were gonna run with me... - Heroine

Spoiler
NOTES :: I saw Soldier seeking a a predominantly white doe hopefully with skel markings for a special breeding with his amazing War Boy Slit in his pairing thread...and I stared at Ravage. Before I knew it, that RLC form was on its way! When the kids came out I was floored, they were so perfect! ;A; So perfect, I couldn't even decide. *cries* I still feel horribly guilty, but these girls I just could not, and Soldier is just the best in every possible way. QAQ THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 161
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Remain

Post by Jun »

REMAIN :: 08.11.2015 [ doe ]

She will outlast you, and remain when you're gone. She is cold.

Origin :: Ravage x Slit [ Jagged Cut :: Escape | Witness | Eat to Live - Live to Eat | Remain ]

RP LOGS :: Remain [ naming dream - #5F5349 ]

...tell me why talk to lie, tell me why, tell me why; oh you were gonna run with me... - Heroine

Spoiler
NOTES :: I saw Soldier seeking a a predominantly white doe hopefully with skel markings for a special breeding with his amazing War Boy Slit in his pairing thread...and I stared at Ravage. Before I knew it, that RLC form was on its way! When the kids came out I was floored, they were so perfect! ;A; So perfect, I couldn't even decide. *cries* I still feel horribly guilty, but these girls I just could not, and Soldier is just the best in every possible way. QAQ THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 153
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Never Heard of Sin

Post by Jun »

NEVER HEARD OF SIN [ Sin ] :: 17.11.2015 [ doe ]

Innocent as a babe. Her jaws are snake-wide, but her eyes are wide as the sky.

Sweet and soft-spoken, slithers shyly through the green.

Origin :: Falling Slowly x Grand [ Grand Fall :: Only Mother Calling | The Holy or the Broken | Never Heard of Sin | Revelation | Lily Eve | Dust Hymn | Your Brother's Blood ]

RP LOGS :: Never Heard of Sin [ naming dream - #7886BA ]

...babies will put things in their mouths, never heard of sin... - Lumina

Spoiler
NOTES :: Every year that the August auctions are held is a year I pour everything I have into blue's breeding auction - and invariably lose. This year I had thought to be wiser and sit out...but suddenly it was the last night and Maxx was pouring everything we had into it. So now we're stone-cold broke - but look how pretty our kids are! 8D;; I knew I must have Sin as soon as I saw her, with her snake jaws and her sweet eyes...and her totally sassy salon cut. And then I proceeded to spend the next four months agonising over which variation of her name to take.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 198
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lily Eve

Post by Jun »

LILY EVE :: 17.11.2015 [ doe ]

Lily Eve will bend to no one but herself.

To follow her is hardship; to follow her is freedom.

Origin :: Falling Slowly x Grand [ Grand Fall :: Only Mother Calling | The Holy or the Broken | Never Heard of Sin | Revelation | Lily Eve | Dust Hymn | Your Brother's Blood ]

RP LOGS :: Lily Eve [ naming dream - #7A9F96 ]

...you can have me but I'll defend my child - by spring that child will die... - Lilith

Spoiler
NOTES :: Every year that the August auctions are held is a year I pour everything I have into blue's breeding auction - and invariably lose. This year I had thought to be wiser and sit out...but suddenly it was the last night and Maxx was pouring everything we had into it. So now we're stone-cold broke - but look how pretty our kids are! 8D;; Lily Eve is so her mother's child that Maxx said I ought to take who is now Dust Hymn, with his snake tail and sweet face. I warred, but it was unfightable - it would always be Lily Eve, whose name was a prayer on my tongue before form, the sole dark-eyed child who knows. ...blue knew I was always gonna take her 'cos she's pastel. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 215
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Plainsong

Post by Jun »

PLAINSONG :: 17.11.2015 [ doe ]

Plainsong was left as a sac at the Feather Tree, and brought up by My Trouble and family as one of their own. Though kimeti in form, her Kiokote lineage is obvious from her mane and tail - and the song of the plains that is her naming dream. Blind from birth, she has no sense of her own beauty...or, uh, creepiness. Because she does look pretty creepy. Sorta like...a zombie ghost bride. She is as pure and sweet as the morning dew...

Origin :: Shush x ?? [ ?? :: Plainsong ]

RP LOGS :: Plainsong [ naming dream - #A69F9E ]

...sometimes you make me feel like I'm living at the edge of the world, like I'm living at the edge of the world; "it's just the way I smile" you said... - Plainsong

Spoiler
NOTES :: I dreamed up Shush's sole child from before the Swamp not long after I'd bedded in Shush, and started questing her hardcore after I finally relinquished the name I'd been guarding so jealously for a Kio for years...and when Abs held that expression edit sale...well...I couldn't say no to my beautiful zombie ghost bride daughter. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 200