Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,198.48 Pebbles

Forum

Weeping Cherry

Post by Jun »

WEEPING CHERRY :: 05.03.2021 [ buck ]

Unlike his namesake, Weeping Cherry only laughs. Intimately acquainted with transience, he knows better than to waste his time lamenting it. An excellent host, a bon vivant.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Thyme x Stonecrop [ Rock of Ages :: Weeping Cherry | Bloodroot | Ghost Lily ]

RP LOGS :: Weeping Cherry [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: We've been talking about Stonecrop and Thyme ever since we got them, so Maxx hurled them with great force into his boxpile.
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 77
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Weal

Post by Jun »

WEAL :: 10.03.2021 [ buck ]

Weal's naming dream was from the perspective of one of the many animals his father skins to make hides of. Thus, he has a unique connection with most animals, allowing him the best ways to befriend them, nurture them, kill them, and skin them for his father to make hides of.

Very kind.

Origin :: Saltbloom x Rawhide [ Self-preservation :: Weal | Appear | Lifelike | Eviscerate ]

Offspring ::
x Throat [ Cutthroat (Mock) :: Foul | Maw | Mothbite ]

RP LOGS :: Weal [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri won an unedited breeding from the Seven Sins tribe event and chose to do this pair. QAQ<3
Last edited by Jun on Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 104
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Summerwing

Post by Jun »

SUMMERWING :: 13.03.2021 [ buck ]

Once warmer weather comes around, and petals start unfurling, you may observe Summerwing flitting from bloom to bloom like a busy bee - or a beautiful butterfly. Yes. He is manually pollinating the flowers. You can't just trust an insect to do these things - they can't select the brightest and hardiest of the blossoms to propagate unto the next season, the correct experimentation with different strains to create new colours variants, they don't know any of these things! Summerwing, however, does, and Summerwing will do all this - just so he can have the most ravishing blooms to fashion and fasten and weave into delicate accessories, and around the Flowerlock Friends' hard work. Yeah, he's pretty intense about his job.

Summerwing is a reasonable, well-adjusted, good-natured, and gracious Kin. Until you get onto the subject of his work. Then he becomes a raging maniacal perfectionist full of theories and methods and paranoia and jealousy. Luckily, he doesn't often get onto the subject of his work, because that would be "giving away trade secrets" - but if you happen to mention taking a few blooms from his cultivations, he may or may not be found huddled over his flowers, hissing, "My precioussss..." It's just a possibility.

Origin :: Lyric x Like a Feather [ Lyric Feather :: Summerwing | Best Kept | Spiral Shell ]

RP LOGS :: Summerwing [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Character concept win from the Flowerlock Friends Opening Recruitment Fair. I just really…I mean…he looks just like a Flutter Phony…
word count: 258
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Freefalling

Post by Jun »

FREEFALLING :: 22.04.2021 [ doe ]

If she could just keep one thing in her life under control…

Origin :: Hummingbird x Crushing Lies [ Crushed Bird :: Flight of Feathers | Featherdown | Freefalling | Nightjar ]

RP LOGS :: Freefalling [ naming dream ]

...and the good girls are home with broken hearts... - Free Fallin'

Spoiler
NOTES :: Dawns and Ami offered her to me and I just couldn't resist. QAQ<3 Pank and praple phony baby...
word count: 69
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Flaxfair

Post by Jun »

FLAXFAIR :: 04.05.2021 [ buck ]

Just a normal gooseherd, tending his flock in fields of flax, unfurling his curls and singing about lost kingdoms…

Origin :: Cinder's Light x Prentender [ Will o' Wisp :: Shadow's Bane | Flaxfair - Fairest Gift | Second Sister | Sing Sweet Nightingale ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Pale Rook | Spurn | Evenstar | Living Lies | My Ideals ]
[ Dark Rook - Goldeneye | Worth the Waking | Mallard | Snowy Egret ]

RP LOGS :: Flaxfair [ naming dream ]

...until I have braided my hair, and tied it up again... - The Goose Girl

Spoiler
NOTES :: We've been trying for Cinder's Light and Pretender for years, and then Arashi actually RLC'd them for these beautiful kids! QAQ<3
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 110
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sing Sweet Nightingale

Post by Jun »

SING SWEET NIGHTINGALE [ Nightingale ] :: 04.05.2021 [ buck ]

But he's not a princess! He just sings with the birds, and talks with the mice, and dreams that, someday, his prince will come…

Origin :: Cinder's Light x Prentender [ Will o' Wisp :: Shadow's Bane | Flaxfair - Fairest Gift | Second Sister | Sing Sweet Nightingale ]

[ Pale Rook | Spurn | Evenstar | Living Lies | My Ideals ]
[ Dark Rook - Goldeneye | Worth the Waking | Mallard | Snowy Egret ]

RP LOGS :: Sing Sweet Nightingale [ naming dream ]

ImageImage

WISH [ 18.02.2023 ]
A dream...

DREAM [ 21.03.2023 ]
...is a wish your heart makes.

...high above, oh, sing sweet nightingale, high... - Sing, Sweet Nightingale

Spoiler
NOTES :: We've been trying for Cinder's Light and Pretender for years, and then Arashi actually RLC'd them for these beautiful kids! QAQ<3
PETS :: Grey domestic from July Discord game 2022. Just the right mouse for Nightingale... | February 2023 CC roll.
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 151
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Little Trouble

Post by Jun »

LITTLE TROUBLE [ Vexing ] :: 07.05.2021 [ doe ]

Little Trouble looks just like her Kimeti grandmother, My Trouble. But where My Trouble is Vexed, Little Trouble is Vexing. Sometimes she is a little trouble, sometimes she is a lot.

BONDS ::
Shallow End – Igor where were you when the brains were passed out

Origin :: Wrap You in Stories x Shallows [ Tales from the Deep :: Air | Little Trouble | Shallow End ]

RP LOGS :: Little Trouble [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: CC pick.
word count: 78
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sloe-eyed

Post by Jun »

SLOE-EYED [ Sloe ] :: 11.05.2021 [ doe ]

Eyes to die in, but she'll keep you alive.

Origin :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale 3 :: Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]

[ Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]
[ Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
[ Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]
[ Recluse | Dry-eyed | Lonely ]

RP LOGS :: Sloe-eyed [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: We just really love getting Scarred Nightingale kids. QAQ CC pick!
word count: 83
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fury

Post by Jun »

FURY :: 11.05.2021 [ buck ]

Tearing beak and striking talons, but he is not a monster; forgive his shattered wings.

Origin :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale 3 :: Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]

x Artful [ Artfully Furious :: Rabble | Untrue | Clean ]

[ Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]
[ Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
[ Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]
[ Recluse | Dry-eyed | Lonely ]

RP LOGS :: Fury [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: We just really love getting Scarred Nightingale kids. QAQ CC pick!
Last edited by Jun on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 93
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dark Side of the Moon

Post by Jun »

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON [ Darkmoon ] :: 26.05.2021 [ doe ]

There is no dark side in the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark.

Origin :: Believe x ?? [ Mysterious Belief :: Dark Side of the Moon | Crumbling Land | Don't Stop Believing | Always with Me ]

[ Ace | Clash | Idol ]

RP LOGS :: Dark Side of the Moon [ naming dream ]

...but the sun is eclipsed by the moon... - Eclipse

Spoiler
NOTES :: Frosty remembered how much I love her rockstar girl Believe all these years and gave me one of her amazing mystery babies! QAQ<3
word count: 95
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Mothbite

Post by Jun »

MOTHBITE :: 21.07.2021 [ doe ]

Here and gone, like the flutter of wings; she eats at you.

Origin :: Weal x Throat [ Cutthroat (Mock) :: Foul | Maw | Mothbite ]

RP LOGS :: Mothbite [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx and I were daydreaming about pairs we'd love Ryuu to do, and Ryuu said yes to doing this as a birthday surprise for Maxx!
word count: 60
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Bless You

Post by Jun »

BLESS YOU :: 01.08.2021 [ doe ]

Somewhere in the marshy Swamp, there is a wide clump of land broken up by gentle channels, where a small group of round and genial kin peacefully bounce about their quiet abode of orderly foliage and grassy knolls.

This is Boring Island, and Bless You and Curse You are the matriarchs who oversee it.

Oddly, they are not especially boring. In fact, they are quite irritating: Bless You for her pansophical sanguinity, and Curse You for (what else) devilry. It seems they love nothing more than irritating each other - except for irritating you.

BONDS ::
Curse You – They bicker like an old married couple. Because they are.

x Curse You [ No U (Mock) :: Pouring | Drops | Dollop | Jiggle ]

RP LOGS :: Bless You [ naming dream ]

KITTY [ 13.03.2022 ]
The sweetest (skitteriest) little (quite huge actually) thing, a real (not really) pussy-cat. Kitty really belongs to both of them, but it does favour Bless You by an observable margin.

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx has been threatening Ragnarok Online's Poring Island for Maxx Day Month ever since he made edited colourist - and this year he finally did it. He also did us two alts as a surprise (I mean obviously not for him), but uh. I always said I wanted Pouring, but he did Deviling for himself and wanted to match mine as Archangeling, so he smushed the two together for Archangepouring. <_>

PETS :: I was lucky enough to get rolled for my first pick of poring-spiders in the The Guild's Questing Booth for Winter Market 2021, and picked Maxx's favourite Poporing. I offered it to him for Curse You, but he wouldn't take it, so she'll just have to share it with Bless You.
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 294
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Soundless Sea

Post by Jun »

SOUNDLESS SEA :: 05.08.2021 [ buck ]

A beautiful abyssal mermaid; he glides like a jellyfish, impertubable as the deep. He hardly speaks - but just because he likes to live up to his name. He does sing, and his voice is smooth and soothing as the slow waves undersea.

Origin :: Sleeps Beneath x Distant Thunder [ Thunder from Down Under :: Song Below Water | Soundless Sea | Thunderous Stride | Spilt Sea ]

RP LOGS :: Soundless Sea [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri gave me a beautiful bby from the plotty Sleeps Beneath & Thunder breeding she's been putting tirelessly into CC for years - that finally got rolled!
word count: 102
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sundrop

Post by Jun »

SUNDROP :: 20.08.2021 [ doe ]

Cheerful and bright like a pure drop of sun! Definitely not irritating or gratingly peppy or possibly maliciously devious deep inside I mean what - no sirree! Just a happy lil sundrop. c:

Origin :: Perfect Vision x Cloudy Brow [ Perfect Vision :: Skylark | Swallowed Sight | Sundrop ]

RP LOGS :: Sundrop [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: June 2021 CC roll.
word count: 61
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Moonless

Post by Jun »

MOONLESS :: 03.09.2021 [ buck ]

Patient, and grave, and full of secrets. Never forget that he is the firstborn.

Origin :: Snow Glass Apples x Trauma [ Asphyxiation :: Moonless - Darkling | Spun Skin | Closure | Murder ]

RP LOGS :: Moonless [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri RLC'd these beautiful fairytale bbys for my birfday! QAQ<3
word count: 52