Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Winter Where he Lay

Post by Jun »

WINTER WHERE HE LAY :: 10.10.2020 [ buck ]

He won't answer to Winter, nor to Where he Lay. He won't answer to much, but he'll answer when he will. His eye is dark and pensive, perhaps wistful, perhaps cynical. Does it matter for a wight? A walking corpse, dead before he was born.

He was always cold. How could he understand how it feels like to be warm?

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Sublime x Blackfrost [ Subzero :: All the Warmth of Winter | Cracking Ice | Frozen Over - Winter Where he Lay | Snow Glass Apples ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Constant Heart | Freezing | Heart Like Ice | Solitary Journey | Frostling ]
[ Frigid Shadow | Frozen Mid-life | Shattered Voice | Wintercrowned | Modesty ]

RP LOGS :: Winter Where he Lay [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Elvy RLC'd these beautiful babies! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 130
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Snow Glass Apples

Post by Jun »

SNOW GLASS APPLES :: 10.10.2020 [ doe ]

It's uncanny how she always manages to fulfil what you ask of her.

Origin :: Sublime x Blackfrost [ Subzero :: All the Warmth of Winter | Cracking Ice | Frozen Over - Winter Where he Lay | Snow Glass Apples ]

[ Constant Heart | Freezing | Heart Like Ice | Solitary Journey | Frostling ]
[ Frigid Shadow | Frozen Mid-life | Shattered Voice | Wintercrowned | Modesty ]

RP LOGS :: Snow Glass Apples [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Elvy RLC'd these beautiful babies! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 79
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Blooming Lung

Post by Jun »

BLOOMING LUNG [ Blooming ] :: 22.10.2020 [ doe ]

She takes each breath as if it is her first, as if her lungs had just bloomed, emerging from the waves. She sees all things through newborn eyes; if it hurts her hooves to dance, she wouldn't say.

A mermaid daughter, raised by a coven of sea-dwelling does, her doting father often on the shore.

Origin :: Splits the Surface x Damselfish [ Splits the Fish :: Blooming Lung | Breathe Beneath | Strangleweed ]

RP LOGS :: Blooming Lung [ naming dream ]

SEAFOAM [ 04.03.2021 ]
She whispers to it all her fears and joys.

Offspring ::
x Cold Kills [ Plunge :: Scaramouche Fandango's aliveseafoam | rosyseafoam | Maxx's markings ]

...I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something's starting right now... - Part of Your World (Reprise)

Spoiler
NOTES :: We put this pair together for Arau's Arau-kin-only breeding thread, and I've been putting it into CC every now and then ever since - until they finally got picked! QAQ

NOTES :: Valentine's Box of Chocolates Event Sea Turtle Introduction Raffle roll.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 181
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Diamond

Post by Jun »

DIAMOND :: 17.11.2020 [ buck ]

Unlike his father, he's u n c r u s h a b l e. Too bad he has no interest in competitive fighting.

Origin :: Plaything x Glassjaw [ Glastheim :: Diamond | Heart of Glass - Fractured Mask | [url=http://matope.pixel-|blueberry.com/images/maxx/needfulthings.gif]Needful Things[/url] | Shatter ]

RP LOGS :: Diamond [ naming dream ]

...remember when you were young, you shone like the sun... - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SCREAMING* I was starting to give up hope that Maxx would ever do these babies, but he finally surprised me with them for my birthday this year. QAQ The breeding RP happened four years ago... Now Plaything can finally leave the caves.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 120
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Heart of Glass

Post by Jun »

HEART OF GLASS :: 17.11.2020 [ doe ]

Heart of Glass is the new Plaything, a sparkling doll of a ghost, staying behind with her twin to guard her mother's dark caves, so that Plaything may venture out into the night.

BONDS ::
Fractured Mask – her slightly less eldritch twin…maybe

Origin :: Plaything x Glassjaw [ Glastheim :: Diamond | Heart of Glass - Fractured Mask | Needful Things | Shatter ]

RP LOGS :: Heart of Glass [ naming dream ]

...if I fear I'm losing you, it's just no good you teasing like you do... - Heart of Glass

Spoiler
NOTES :: *SCREAMING* I was starting to give up hope that Maxx would ever do these babies, but he finally surprised me with them for my birthday this year. QAQ The breeding RP happened four years ago... Now Plaything can finally leave the caves.
Last edited by Jun on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 136
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Moon Crisis

Post by Jun »

MOON CRISIS [ Crisis ] :: 21.11.2020 [ doe ]

Probably takes things more seriously than she should.

Moon Crystal – practically twins

Offspring ::
x False [ Moon Crisis Made Up (mock) :: Starfighter | Starmaker | Starseed ]

RP LOGS :: Moon Crisis [ naming dream ]

...the light we're bathed in before battle is silver moonlight... - Music of the Spheres

Spoiler
NOTES :: I've been putting in for these Cosmonytas since the beginning of the year - and Astra got them for us on my birthday!! ;A;<3<3 All the good Ponyta names were taken and I was watching the Nelke musicals so it became Sailor Moon.
Last edited by Jun on Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 100
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Happy Hour

Post by Jun »

HAPPY HOUR :: 23.11.2020 [ doe ]

It's always happy hour for Happy Hour! Until it's happy hour, then she's a sad, sad drunk.

Whine Time – opposite twins

Origin :: Run Away With Me x Think Again [ Run Away Thoughts :: Cut to the Feeling | Happy Hour - Whine Time | Melt With You | Clear Skies Ahead ]

RP LOGS :: Happy Hour [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Sand Bar twins from the [url=https://matope-swamp.com/newforums/view ... 157#p39157]RRT & Sand Bar Joint Event Naming Contest[url].
word count: 87
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dustbunny

Post by Jun »

DUSTBUNNY :: 14.01.2021 [ doe ]

Dustbunny! Cute lil Dustbunny! She's so fluffy and so cuddly! And judgmental af.

Origin :: Into Dust x With or Without You [ Into You :: Hop To It | Dustbunny | Raincloud | Sweet Cotton | Moonless Night ]

RP LOGS :: Dustbunny [ naming dream ]

FOXBUNNY [ 12.12.2021 ]
I mean, it is.

Origin :: Play Dead x Evening [ Playful Evening :: Cherry Petal | Same | Foxbunny ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx staffcred.

PETS :: Dizzy so very kindly picked them up for my birthday!
Last edited by Jun on Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 78
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Ebony

Post by Jun »

EBONY :: 26.01.2021 [ buck ]

Dark and brooding and moody and edgy. So edgy you could cut yourself on him, if he ever came close enough and stayed long enough in your presence. But don't worry, he won't.

Spoiler: in the third season he heel-turns-face from the sub-villain into an antihero on the good guys' side so it's "okay." Fanfave.

Don't mention the ears. He doesn't like that.

Origin :: Will Wait Forever x Will Always Return [ After All this Time :: Shattered Moon | Ebony | Sullen Moon ]

RP LOGS :: Ebony [ naming dream ]

DARKNESS [ 13.03.2022 ]
They met on a rainy night, two bedraggled loners in the storm. Darkness followed Ebony back to his gloomy shelter, and has remained ever since. They hiss and swipe at each other, but who else could tolerate them? Possibly inseparable.

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I also called him "the Blackfire to [Sullen Moon]'s Starfire," and "edgy 2ks superhero cartoon hacker." And then Liri and Iza gave him to me. QAQ

PETS :: Astra ascended her floxes and gave me one of the very first nine-tails! QAQ<3 I want to say it was a hard decision, but look at them. They deserve each other. Ebony continues his spiral into 2ks magical girl-dom with his own bitey mascot...
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 220
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Dark Rook

Post by Jun »

DARK ROOK :: 14.02.2021 [ buck ]

Reticent and reserved, Dark Rook keeps his moves close to his chest. It's hard to know what he's thinking…which probably contributes to why his older brother, Pale Rook, is so nervous that he's destined to become his nemesis. Haha, probably not, right? Right?

Pale RookRight??

Origin :: Lonely Eyes x Pretender [ Feigned Loneliness 2 :: Dark Rook - Goldeneye | Worth the Waking | Mallard | Snowy Egret ]

[ Pale Rook | Spurn | Evenstar | Living Lies | My Ideals ]
[ Shadow's Bane | Flaxfair - Fairest Gift | Second Sister | Sing Sweet Nightingale ]

RP LOGS :: Dark Rook [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra very generously got them for us from blue's RLC twin sale!
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 117
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Mallard

Post by Jun »

MALLARD :: 14.02.2021 [ doe ]

But, one day, the ugly duckling will become a swan…or maybe not. Mallard doesn't reckon she'll ever be a swan, but she ain't ugly either. Practical and hardy. Like a duck.

Origin :: Lonely Eyes x Pretender [ Feigned Loneliness 2 :: Dark Rook - Goldeneye | Worth the Waking | Mallard | Snowy Egret ]

[ Pale Rook | Spurn | Evenstar | Living Lies | My Ideals ]
[ Shadow's Bane | Flaxfair - Fairest Gift | Second Sister | Sing Sweet Nightingale ]

RP LOGS :: Mallard [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra very generously got them for us from blue's RLC twin sale!
Last edited by Jun on Sun May 23, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 99
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Small World

Post by Jun »

SMALL WORLD :: 17.02.2021 [ doe ]

Self-contained. There's not much else you need when you hold a whole new world within you - but then, don't we all? c;

RP LOGS :: Small World [ naming dream ]

...there is just one moon and one golden sun... - It's a Small World

Spoiler
NOTES :: From this giftbox, based on this inspo.
word count: 61
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Billow

Post by Jun »

BILLOW :: 17.02.2021 [ doe ]

A luxury few can afford.

RP LOGS :: Billow [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: From this giftbox, based on this inspo.
word count: 25
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Butcher's Veil

Post by Jun »

BUTCHER'S VEIL [ Veil ] :: 17.02.2021 [ doe ]

Bloody is the veil that paints the butcher's bride. Capable of anything.

RP LOGS :: Butcher's Veil [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: From this giftbox, based on this description: "(The) Butcher's Veiled Bride; bloody red, pale cream, rosy brown - go!" based on this randomised colour palette CYO entry.
word count: 58
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Once Broken

Post by Jun »

ONCE BROKEN :: 22.02.2021 [ buck ]

The runt of the litter, his sister bullied him mercilessly from the moment they were born. One day, when they were but foals, she thoroughly battered him in a fit of rage when he got underfoot, stomping him quite, quite flat. The shatter shards around him shattered further into tiny little bits, and it was no longer orange markings that bled through the cracks in his skin. Oops.

Indeed, he was very broken. They did not think that he would live to see adulthood. And yet, somehow, flesh healed, bones knitted, and he survived, a testament to the rubber-like constitution of children. His early near-death experience taught him to keep out of the way, strike fast, and run faster, making an excellent soldier of the buck he became.

They called him Once Broken, not as a slight, but a badge of honour, that he was once broken, yet here he be.

Like all shattered Kin, he visits the nearest obelisk every now and then, although the call is not as strong for him. Often, he goes with Slake, his mother, who found and raised the siblings - but never when Corpsemaker, too, is meant to be.

He would never stray near his sister again, if he could help it - he knows she wouldn't miss twice.

Origin :: Slake x Death by Drowning [ Drown Harder (Mock) :: Corpsemaker | Once Broken | Shattered Sun ]

RP LOGS :: Once Broken [ naming story ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: From Evil Kermit Meme… I had this hot hot mock pair in for No-nut, but once I noticed Bee's other Kin had been picked (for another hot hot pair), I jammed them into the giftbox because they're too hot to not do.
word count: 291