Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Last Dance

Post by Jun »

LAST DANCE :: 07.06.2020 [ doe ]

And if you go down, I'll go down with you. Heady laughter, poor decisions, and a hell of a quickstep.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Step and Repeat x One Song Glory [ Down Once More :: Last Chance - Last Dance | I'll Cover You | With or Without You | Liar ]

Other Siblings ::
[ I Don't Do Sadness | No Day But Today | Your Eyes | Prodigal Daughter ]

RP LOGS :: Last Dance [ naming dream ]

...if this is the last dance, this is the last dance, then save it for me baby... – Last Dance

Spoiler
NOTES :: Kuro RLC'd these amazing bunbuns for meeee! QAQ<3
word count: 104
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

With or Without You

Post by Jun »

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU :: 07.06.2020 [ buck ]

With or Without You is a real bunny, he is, he is…

A Kiokote who's spent his whole life crouching to fit in better with his cute bunny Acha siblings. He didn't inherit the bunny ears, and he's really sensitive about that, but he's a real bunny, he is.

Origin :: Step and Repeat x One Song Glory [ Down Once More :: Last Chance - Last Dance | I'll Cover You | With or Without You | Liar ]

Offspring ::
x Into Dust [ Into You :: Hop To It | Dustbunny | Raincloud | Sweet Cotton | Moonless Night ]
x Softly [ Let Me Down Easy :: No More I Love You's | Precious Moments | Stonefruit | Say Goodbye Like You Mean It | Thunder in Our Hearts ]

[ I Don't Do Sadness | No Day But Today | Your Eyes | Prodigal Daughter ]

RP LOGS :: With or Without You [ naming dream ]

THORN [ 09.08.2020 ]
Please stop crying, sad bun son:
yes, you are an actual bun.
You don't need some bunny ears
to prove you are a bun as dear
as any bun, for you were born
with bunny tail and bunny horns -
hmm. 'Nyways, to help you cope:
sad bun son, have a jackalope.

...and you give, and you give, and you give yourself away... – With or Without You

Spoiler
NOTES :: Kuro RLC'd these amazing bunbuns for meeee! QAQ<3

PETS :: The Fractured Obelisk: Word Poetry Contest. I went all in hoping to get this jackalope for sad bun son, and shockingly actually got first rolled.
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 258
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Nurse

Post by Jun »

NURSE :: 24.06.2020 [ buck ]

Very mature and responsible. Has to be to live through every single joke about his name… You could say he was born to be a Mother at the Mother's Club, but he's really extremely good at and more than happy to do it.

Origin :: Starstuff x Future Sight [ See Stuff :: Nurse | Milk-Fed | Woven | Growth | Conception ]

x Rain of Tears [ Crybaby :: Toxic Waters - Starstained | Snug | Perchance to Dream ]

[ Flow of Time | Galaxy's Wake | Zero Hour ]
[ Malformed | Misbegotten ]

RP LOGS :: Nurse [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Nerp and Gilded gave me Nurse just because I loved the whole clutch so much. QAQ And I do!
Last edited by Jun on Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 115
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Painkiller

Post by Jun »

PAINKILLER :: 20.06.2020 [ buck ]

Wouldn't you trust a face like that?

Origin :: Somebody Told Me x Go Into the Light [ Gossip at Dawn (Mock) :: Painkiller | Blue Lagoon ]

RP LOGS :: Painkiller [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Bee put this mixer pair together for Maxx Day Month/June Pride!
Last edited by Jun on Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 49
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sleepwaker

Post by Jun »

SLEEPWAKER :: 28.06.2020 [ doe ]

I dreamt I was a butterfly. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming. But when I woke, I was I and not a butterfly. Was I dreaming that I was the butterfly, or was the butterfly dreaming that it was me?

Origin :: Dark is a Way x Flutter of the Heart [ Heart of Darkness :: Firestorm | Sleepwaker - Spark the Storm ]

[ Red Ring of Death | Cut Bait | Heat Rises - Cue Queue | Cry More | Parlay ]
[ Burn it All Down | Come Back Alive | Set Yourself on Fire | Do Not See ]

RP LOGS :: Fever [ naming dream ]

...and so she explains her theory... – Clubbed to Death

Spoiler
NOTES :: Rolled pair from blue's summer mixer!
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 118
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Kiss Cure

Post by Jun »

KISS CURE [ Cure ] :: 27.07.2020 [ doe ]

Like one mother, she makes potions, and poultices, and what cures you. Like the other, she is whimsical – so watch what she gives you…

BONDS ::
Little Hurt – For most of her baby brother's little hurts, it seems just a kiss will take the pain away

Origin :: Kiss Kiss x Tincture [ Kiss it Better (Mock) :: Kiss Cure - Little Hurt ]

RP LOGS :: Kiss Cure [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Jackalope twins from Maxx Day Month into June Pride 2020!
Last edited by Jun on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 85
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Cast No Shadow

Post by Jun »

CAST NO SHADOW [ No Shadow ] :: 30.07.2020 [ doe ]

There are myths about unicorns and magic…

Face the Sun – As they face the sun, they cast no shadow

Origin :: Acorn x Pale Star [ A Star is Corn :: Alone I Stand | Of Purity and Grace | The Stars in Your Bones | Cast No Shadow - Face the Sun ]

[ Moonflower |Starburst -Sunburst ]

RP LOGS :: Cast No Shadow [ naming dream ]

...as they took his soul they stole his pride... – Cast No Shadow

Spoiler
NOTES :: Mage and Nasha gave us these beautiful unicorn twins! QAQ I've always loved Acorn, who ascended with Rouge in the (surprise) first non-Kimeti Legendaries batch, and the twins were my fave from this beautiful clutch. ;_; We also took the opportunity to finally use these v 90s name set…
word count: 133
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Slake

Post by Jun »

SLAKE :: 09.08.2020 [ doe ]

Though most Totoma throng to fight during tribe clashes on the battlefield, she is one of those who come round after for the wounded, with water in a turtleshell, or what have you of the sort. She has slaked the thirst of many an injured, or dying, Totoma this way - but don’t underestimate her martial capabilities just because of her chosen role: if it’s blood you thirst for, she’s more than equipped to slake that with her punishing hooves as well.

Slake is also a ruthlessly efficient hunter, as one needs be to provide for the convalescing. But she hasn't all been right ever since the Obelisk splintered – she still does everything she always has, but, every now and then, when the call of the Obelisk gets too strong, she slits the throat of a fresh kill, and bathes the gleaming surface of the monolith's foot in blood…whatever that's meant to achieve.

x Death by Drowning [ Drown Harder (Mock) :: Corpsemaker | Once Broken | Shattered Sun ]

RP LOGS :: Slake [ naming story ]

THIRST [ 09.08.2020 ]

An indispensable partner for Slake, Thirst both tracks down those too weak to beckon, and hunts apace alongside.

...-.. - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I got the wolf first, and I'd thought, "if I get a Shattered Toto, it'll go to them, if not, Shroud will get a seeing eye wolf I guess," and then pref'd for Totoma that looked nice with it…and I got my first pick! Sorry, Shroud...

PETS :: I honestly feel a bit guilty 'cos I'd never have gotten the wolf without all the weird stuff Shroud did in the Mountain's Shadow ORP, but it's best for his arc if he doesn't get a seeing eye wolf anyway…
Last edited by Jun on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 302
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Ironscarred

Post by Jun »

IRONSCARRED :: 17.08.2020 [ buck ]

Possessed of a viperous beauty, he walks each step like floating; the touch of iron burns him…so they say. Elegant and a little cryptic, and very, very worried about what his terrible twin is up to now.

Thrice-sworn – Wicked

Origin :: Constant Heart x Dragonheart [ Heart2Heart :: Ironscarred - Thrice-sworn | Mandrake | Life-Binder | Long-awaited ]

RP LOGS :: Ironscarred [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Staff-credded dragon kids for Ruri's birfday! …Three months ago.
Last edited by Jun on Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 80
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Mandrake

Post by Jun »

MANDRAKE :: 17.08.2020 [ doe ]

Even-tempered and self-possessed, like a neat, fat root in the ground, but if you wrongfully cross her, how she'll scream, and her bite is worse than her bark.

Origin :: Constant Heart x Dragonheart [ Heart2Heart :: Ironscarred - Thrice-sworn | Mandrake | Life-Binder | Long-awaited ]

RP LOGS :: Mandrake [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Staff-credded dragon kids for Ruri's birfday! …Three months ago.
Last edited by Jun on Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 69
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Thyme

Post by Jun »

THYME :: 24.08.2020 [ doe ]

She trips like a sparrow and coos like a dove, with a sober eye fixed on some sorrowful point in times to come. A hedge witch.

Origin :: Weep x Someday [ Future Sadness :: Future Sadness | Snowy Ashes | Running Up that Hill | Thyme ]

x Stonecrop [ Rock of Ages :: Weeping Cherry | Bloodroot | Ghost Lily ]

RP LOGS :: Thyme [ naming dream ]

...remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine... – Scarborough Fair

Spoiler
NOTES :: *sobbing* Lolli said she knew she had to be mine… I've been waiting for just the right Kin for Thyme, and here she was, thanks to Lolli and Liri!
Last edited by Jun on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 112
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fairy Skin

Post by Jun »

FAIRY SKIN :: 05.09.2020 [ doe ]

She wears her glamour like a fairy skin, as quick to shed it as she's quick to slip in.

Impish smiles and kittenish wiles.

Cute Charm – double trouble

RP LOGS :: Fairy Skin [ naming dream ]

AFFECTION [ 16.01.2020 ]
Love and Affection, for that's how they were tamed.

Origin :: Play Dead x ?? [ Murder Mystery :: Love | Affection | Sunshine ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I once told Ruri I'd sort of like to get a shiny Sylveon Kin in the colours I tweaked for my Gymsona's – and she remembered all this time and got me one to go with her long-time quest during blue's semi twin sale! QAQ I desperately wanted to name it something to do with Pixilate to match her Cute Charm…and then I realised the original Japanese name for it was Fairy Skin…

PETS :: I noticed that Play Dead was all the Sylveon accent colours, so I threw it at Maxx for a mystery breeding to gibe Ruri a ghostly Christmas prezzie - and then he rolled two spectrals so now I have one too... Ruri named these bbys for us!
Last edited by Jun on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 192
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Tears in Rain

Post by Jun »

TEARS IN RAIN [ Rain ] :: 10.09.2020 [ doe ]

She'll never stop until she's reached her goal – until she drops, and then it'll break your heart.

Could you blame her, it's how her maker made her; save her.

Origin :: Land in the Stars x Shoulder [ Shoulder of Orion :: Lost Echo | Tears in Rain | She is the One | Swear by the Stars | Toy ]

RP LOGS :: Tears in Rain [ naming dream ]

TIME TO DIE [ 06.11.2020 ]
A warrior as fierce, and as transient.

Origin :: Rainbow in the Dark x Bloody Cat [ Cat in the Dark :: Pyre | Time to Die | Pounce ]

...I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the tannhauser gate... – Tears in Rain

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra RLC'd Shoulder and Star for her birthday, and gave me bunbuns for her birthday again. QAQ<3 I spent the whole time dreaming about Shoulder's hair with bunny ears, but in the end it was these two I couldn't let go…now that I've gotten my bunplicants, maybe my Blade Runner urges will finally be satiated…

PETS :: Swamp knows what she told Foster to get this cat.
Last edited by Jun on Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 193
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Toy

Post by Jun »

TOY :: 10.09.2020 [ buck ]

A moving doll, and a beautiful one. With a porcelain face, and a still-beating heart.

Origin :: Land in the Stars x Shoulder [ Shoulder of Orion :: Lost Echo | Tears in Rain | She is the One | Swear by the Stars | Toy ]

RP LOGS :: Toy [ naming dream ]

PLAY DEAD [ 14.11.2020 ]
Just like Toy.

Origin :: Fragment x Perplexed [ Puzzle Piece :: ?? | Play Dead | Lingering ]
x ?? [ Murder Mystery :: Love | Affection | Sunshine ]
x Evening [ Playful Evening :: Cherry Petal | Same | Foxbunny ]

...all those moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain...time to die... – Tears in Rain

Spoiler
NOTES :: Astra RLC'd Shoulder and Star for her birthday, and gave me bunbuns for her birthday again. QAQ<3 I spent the whole time dreaming about Shoulder's hair with bunny ears, but in the end it was these two I couldn't let go…now that I've gotten my bunplicants, maybe my Blade Runner urges will finally be satiated…

PETS :: This spectral foxbun was from 2015...I almost gave it to Rare Bird years ago, but she didn't particularly want a ghost foxbun. Which was handy, 'cos Toy wasn't gonna get outdone by his sis... (Technically male.)
Last edited by Jun on Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 204
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Bowerbird

Post by Jun »

BOWERBIRD :: 25.09.2020 [ doe ]

Up to when she was a filly, she stayed silent as the grave. It was only when her mother, Mimicry, whistled a bowerbird's call one day that she opened her mouth and whistled it right back. She has never spoken a Kin's word in her life.

No one asks Bowerbird what she thinks of life and death, possibly because she wouldn't have answered in any way that anyone, perhaps save her mother, could have understood. But she has thought of it, and this is what she thinks: she believes it, all of it, that her tribe tells her. She believes in death of life, and life from death, and she believes - she does believe - in rebirth.

She believes she was a bird before this life, and she lives like a bird for it, churring and whistling as she industriously weaves baskets and bowers for the tribe. And she knows that when she dies and leaves but bones, from the Swamp she will rise to live a bird again.

(This one.)

Origin :: Mimicry x Withered Fungus [ Mockshrooms :: Infinite Truth | This Stands for Ruin | Bone Keeper | Bloodletter | Bowerbird ]

RP LOGS :: Bowerbird [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Won from the Mothborn tribe event. She was my fave when the clutch was made, but I swore I'd sit on my hands…until I realised her named siblings both had three-syllable b-names, and Bowerbird popped into my head…
Last edited by Jun on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 244