Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Shaken

Post by Jun »

SHAKEN :: 22.11.2012 [ buck ]

He's not expecting you to talk, and he doesn't really care if you die. Shaken is a maestro of the drink - and don't you forget that. Not that you have to worry about forgetting that, he'll never let you. The only thing that rivals his skill is his ego, but at least the former is considerable. The premier mixologist at Rise & Shine's, don't expect him to serve you a drink - that sort of scut work belongs to his brother. No, his job is to divine divine concoctions out of thin air, throw impatient instructions at Stirred, sweep imperiously over the experiment - and declare it requires just a sprinkle of lavender.

...And it does. "Of course," he eyes your amazement with disdain, "I said so, didn't I?"

Indeed, Shaken rules the roost...until their elder sister, from a previous clutch, sweeps into town. On the Rocks is a prodigy - and she doesn't even try. She's not even interested in trying. She gathers strange ingredients on her travels, tosses a random herb into a meticulously tested mixture - and it is improved tenfold. In other words, she drives Shaken mad, and, oh, does she know that...

In a very OOC context, you could say that Rocks is M, Shaken is a sort of Q...and that basically leaves the suave bartender to be Bond, doesn't it?

BONDS ::
Stirred - where were you when the brains were passed out?!
On the Rocks - the very devil

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: ?? x ?? [ ?? :: Shaken | Stirred ]

Other Siblings ::
[ On the Rocks ]

RP LOGS :: Shaken [ naming dream - #teal ]

...I don't need love - for what good will love do me?... - Diamonds are Forever

Spoiler
NOTES :: As soon as we got wonderful news of semis from the tribe event, we knew exactly what Rise & Shine were missing... Shaken is one of my favourite boys forever, he's just so good. And so horrible.
Last edited by Jun on Thu May 21, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 325
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Black-Eyed

Post by Jun »

BLACK-EYED [ Bruised ] :: 22.11.2012 [ buck ]

Forever black-eyed. Raw and brusque - all bark but a bite that's panicked and desperate, glancing teeth, a reflexive kick, a scrambling to back away. He doesn't understand it either, a switch he can't control. His beautiful mother, his dashing father, his perfect brothers and sisters... If there is a thing wrong, it is only him; if there is a thing wrong, it is him. He runs.

He craves a certain affection, but he doesn't know what. It is a drug. He leans into affection; he falls into that whirlpool - it is a drug, it scares him, and he always runs away.

Origin :: Speak Not x Legend [ Silent Legend :: Declaration | Black-Eyed | Fable | Riven | Conflict ]

Offspring ::
x Heart-shaped Phlox [ Black Phlox :: Bitter End | White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love - Bruise Pristine ]
x Broken Promise [ Broken Eyes :: Summer Rain | Sound of Wings | Sleeping with Ghosts - Ghost in the Shell | Pure Morning ]

[ Heartstone | Simple Utterings | Whisper | White Walker ]
[ Subtle Glances | Broken Blade | Cry | A Thought to Whisper | Half the Sky ]
[ That Fine Line | Stolen Voice | Silence Falls ]
[ Reformed | Crown of Gold | Piercing Gaze | Freedom | Rue ]
[ Go the Distance | Unheard Of | Let Me In | None to Give | Talentless ]
[ Silent Cosmos | Big Bang | Starlight Rainbow | Under a Dancing Star ]
[ Smokebush | Bed of Moss | Lone Willow | Climbing Roses | Woodland ]

RP LOGS :: Black-Eyed [ naming dream - #dimgray ]

...I was never faithful, I was never one to trust... - Black-Eyed

Spoiler
NOTES :: Muffin gave me this precious, precious boy and I love him so much and it means so much to finally get to use the name Black-Eyed for just the perfect kid. QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 284
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fearful Symmetry

Post by Jun »

FEARFUL SYMMETRY [ Fear ] :: 30.11.2012 [ buck ]

Fear is on fire. Sometimes literally. He lives for his craft - and his craft is fire performance. Working for the Royal Rainbow Troupe, he constructs elaborate flammable structures through which he dances improbably acrobatic feats - when he is not whirling or juggling fiery props, or closing his show with an ambitious breath of flame. Forever, he is chasing that vision of fire he dreamt in the egg - with room for little else.

A consummate professional, he is intense and quiet - very quiet. His early experiments with fire-breathing had often left his throat blistered, and though that was time ago, he has since grown largely silent out of habit. When he speaks, it is usually barely above a whisper, and not often does he find a thing so remarkable that he must remark at. But he is polite, and will speak when spoken to; he is gracious, his eyes are just not all on you.

As you might expect from one who willingly dances with death, there is nothing he fears...save one, and that, he fears absolutely...

Frame - and how he fears

[ Frame ]

RP LOGS :: Fearful Symmetry [ naming dream - #chocolate ]

...what immortal hand or eye - could frame thy fearful symmetry... - The Tyger

Spoiler
NOTES :: Waaaaargarghrghghghh I've been in love with the 'Circus Poster Tiger Acha' since I first saw him...but never imagined that my darling Ruri would just plonk him straight to me! Oh, Ruri! ;A; And - COME ON. Can you believe no one had used Fearful Symmetry for a tiger Kin yet? 8|
Last edited by Jun on Thu May 21, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 268
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

The Ghost of You Lingers

Post by Jun »

THE GHOST OF YOU LINGERS [ Haunt ] :: 03.12.2012 [ doe ]

Haunt is the clever one. She knows their father is their mother, their uncle is their father, and that father is a monster. She knows their mother is a gene donor, detached and amused, an entertained stranger. Haunt is the strong one - she knows all and she knows no fear to walk away.

Who Watches is afraid of so little - he is afraid now. The thrall that Break You Down holds him in grows only stronger, and now there are children to show for it. He is afraid for the children. He will not let Break touch them. He will not, he tells himself. He is afraid.

Break favours the girls. He is fondest of Haunt, for she most resembles her sire. She knows this too, and coolly calls him father. She makes sure their paths do not often cross. She will go her own way.

Origin :: Death to Death x Who Watches [ Whose Widow :: The Ghost of You Lingers | Blood Royal | The Night Will Always Win | Moon Over Ghost Boughs ]

x ?? [ Child of Ghosts :: Newborn | No Child of Mine ]
x Wan [ Lingering Pallor :: Prayer | Origin | Waxwing | Owlet | Sleep-seeded | Wilt ]

RP LOGS :: The Ghost of You Lingers [ naming dream - #9A8E92 ]

SALTED WOUND ( Wound ) [ 20.12.2012 ]
First, the needle.

...I had a nightmare nothing could be put back together... - The Ghost of You Lingers

Spoiler
NOTES :: A total utter birthday surprise from Maxx. ;_; Rejam did these babies so beautifully, I could've cried. As soon as I laid my eyes on this girl, I had to have her.

PETS :: And Rejam did up a familiar for each kid for free. QAQ Oh, Rejam! Matching each pet to the most natural owner was just the best thing - I'd been wanting a dragonfly for ages and just jumped on this. Those wings! That eye!
Last edited by Jun on Thu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 316
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Moon Over Ghost Boughs

Post by Jun »

MOON OVER GHOST BOUGHS [ Bough ] :: 03.12.2012 [ buck ]

Bough is the other child. He knows all that Haunt knows, but he lacks her strength to walk his own way. But then, he was never loved.

The runt of the litter, and Break favours only girls. When still a colt, often was the time Who stood hissing over him, daring Break to take another step...but when he finally grew, sparely, into his frame, Who no longer knew what to do with him, and Break was only just starting to appreciate the ways in which he was just like his sire. There is a long road yet, Swamp-willing.

Origin :: Death to Death x Who Watches [ Whose Widow :: The Ghost of You Lingers | Blood Royal | The Night Will Always Win | Moon Over Ghost Boughs ]

RP LOGS :: Moon Over Ghost Boughs [ naming dream - #8C8181 ]

ALWAYS WAKE UP ALONE ( Wake ) [ 20.12.2012 ]
Last, the bite.

...spend all night in the company of ghosts; always wake up alone... - Moon Over Goldsboro

Spoiler
NOTES :: A total utter birthday surprise from Maxx. ;_; Rejam did these babies so beautifully, I could've cried. I agonised long and hard over my second pick, but to everyone's incredulity, the lone buck won out over the other two beauties - but I couldn't help it, in the end.

PETS :: And Rejam did up a familiar for each kid for free. QAQ Oh, Rejam! Matching each pet to the most natural owner was just the best thing - and this one I schemed to snatch. Luckily we both agreed it went best with the buck, and look who I ended up with... >A>
Last edited by Jun on Thu May 21, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 275
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Lurid

Post by Jun »

LURID :: 13.12.2012 [ doe ]

She looks the part of her name - but acts nothing like it, off to a side, pale eyes distant, polite but disengaging. There is something glacial in her words, the slightest shiver of ice, that suggests, implicit, that she cares not for you to be here.

...But if you are still here as night falls across the Swamp, perhaps - just perhaps - you will suddenly find her against you, dark hair gleaming. She is saying things that you never thought she would say, her voice a whisper, a voice a keen; her coat is deep and blazing - her eyes are moons within her lurid sky. And you are...

Origin :: Maple Milk x Chokecherry [ Spilled Milk :: Lesson Learned | Lurid | Goreneck | Strong Ears ]

x Love Yourself [ Lurid Love :: Seas on Fire | Whirling Sky | Swap Me for Your Shadow | Black-hearted Love | You Until I Die ]

RP LOGS :: Lurid [ naming dream - #mediumvioletred ]

PERPLEXED [ 29.12.2012 ]
It scurries along and looks to you.

Origin :: Let It x Hold Tight [ Let's Linger :: Eyes Closed | Perplexed | Happens ]
x Fragment [ Puzzle Piece :: LOLLI qAq's alivepink | Play Dead | Lingering ]

...of two that loved - or did not love - and one... - Waikiki

Spoiler
NOTES :: But this is what happens when you accost Corn for a crow and end up with a super funfun secret RP that is one of the things I'm proudest of ever having instigated. You get a beautiful girl! 8D

PETS :: I scored in the pet breedingpalooza thread with thy's lovely joss stick foxbun! 8D I actually hadn't meant to keep any, but...this one just kinda stole my heart, and then it ended up matching Lurid pretty well, so... ;A; (Technically male.)
Last edited by Jun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 289
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sleepless

Post by Jun »

SLEEPLESS :: 25.12.2012 [ cert . doe . begrassed . spider . mare-spider . spider-mare . mare ]

Sleepless is really into personal space. So into it, in fact, that she has constructed a sort of bower in the misty regions of the swamp, no one for miles around - and if she sees anyone for miles around, she takes pains to make sure she won't see them again. Her method of doing so is to encourage the impression that she is a crazy evil witch, depraved and dark and willing to hex you to death in your sleep. Linger too long around the outskirts of her domain and she might start on the dramatic sacrifice of any hapless handy creature nearby, complete with exaggerated chanting and appropriately sinister ritual. Just...just run.

In actuality, she isn't even superstitious. She's very much a scientist, both biologist and herbalist, and spends all her solitude investigating the helpful curiousities of the swamp. She's just...she really doesn't like to talk to people. They might...well, they might actually sort of scare her. She might have some wicked social anxiety. But if you're alone, and you get close enough to actually engage directly with her, whether by choice or plain bumbling, you might find that she is fairly normal, even polite - and absolutely confounded as to how to get you to leave.

And then, one day, she got dragged kicking and screaming went on a journey with Bitter End...

Legendary Blessing Style... So, to recap: Sleepless is a scientist who used to pretend to be an evil Swamp witch who lives in a secluded bower and would hex you if you got too close because she has wicked social anxiety. Now that she has ascended she is...still a scientist and still has wicked social anxiety and still lives in a secluded bower, but might also actually be a Swamp witch now for real just not evil. Come to her infamous secluded witch bower for blessings.

Bitter End - help - send help I guess they're together forever now

Origin :: Ashen x Windchill [ Frozen Ash :: Sleepless | Bloodless | Winterthaw | Howling Breath | Bleeding Ice ]

[ Charming | Oak Soul | Enchanted | Hideaway | Moments in the Woods ]

RP LOGS :: Sleepless [ naming dream - #rosybrown ]

...don't close your eyes, my sleepy head... - Shooting Stars

Spoiler
NOTES :: So in December, to my horror, I hit 50 Kin. I settled them all in, then told myself: "NO MORE. ...NOT FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS ANYWAY." As irony would have it, almost immediately I get a PM from the darling wonderful BP... Well, so much for that - but just look at her. I could no more turn her down than cut off my hand. To make things worse (or best, the very best, depending on how you look at it), she fit a name I'd been desperate to use before someone else got to it perfectly - and her character hit me over the head with a cosh straight off the bat. I could not not greedily seize my beloved Sleepless, and so here she is now. Oh, BP! Oh, Chrys! Thank you so, so, much for my beautiful girl! ;A; I love her so much, I can't even start to express it!
Last edited by Jun on Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 544
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Impression

Post by Jun »

IMPRESSION :: 13.01.2013 [ doe ]

Someone's emotion has been imprinted on her psyche since a time before she was herself - likely her mother's, the joy of first love in full bloom, the pain of crushing heartbreak and a weight everafter. Impression can feel all these things - but far away, locked away, as if through a chink, half-obscured. A veil, maddeningly thick. A mire. But whatever is beyond them moves so strongly, it is impossible for her to ignore. Occupying so much of her confused heart, the emotions that are her own are starved, spare, little to give, and she does not know how.

So she is distant, oft reserved, grasping for a past she will never reach, a memory that is closed to her, that isn't hers that she has never had. Perhaps someday someone will thaw this freeze.

Origin :: Be Mine x Sideways Down [ Be Down :: Disrepair | Impression | Heavy Burden | Abandon - All Hope ]

[ Blindspot | Side-eye | Perfect Vision | Eyes on Me ]
[ Question the Sun | Sapsucker | Open Vein | Obscure ]

RP LOGS :: Impression [ naming dream - #71887E ]

...I'm under no illusion as to what I meant to you - but you made an impression and sometimes I still feel the bruise... - Sometimes I Still Feel the Bruise

Spoiler
NOTES :: I had to take a Be Down baby. I had to. I adore Be Mine endlessly. I orchestrated Sideways Down's very existence. I engineered the creation of these babies and paid for half. I left my grubby, eager pawprints all over the map of Maxx and Ruri's elaborated plotted heartcrush RP - I was there, there, every darn step, and if they would let me by glod I have to. And not only did they let me, they picked the most Be Mine-ish of the lot and bestowed upon me their blessings. ;_; My favourite people, ladies and gentlemen.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 314
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Tender

Post by Jun »

TENDER :: 14.01.2013 [ doe ]

A child-eyed flower. And also an incredibly deadly hunter-dancer, because that child is her mother's child. She is a 'yes, mama' girl, her voice soft and sweet - and her mama just happens to be the Acha hunter-artist dog-breeder-trainer social maven extraordinaire, Red-stained Blossom, who, amused by this daughter with her father's frame (albeit slighter than the average, with her mother's Acha grace whether by incidence or design) and her own rosy colours, has trained her in the proper Acha ways. She does not paint, but she does sing, and most significantly, dance, a dainty ballerina to every last sinew - not that Papa will let her dance for the Troupe, but Tender never minds.

Tender loves her mama, her papa, her sisters, their tribe; is quiet, polite, always helpful, and will do anything for Royal Rainbow that needs doing. Tender is a good girl, she is, a good, good girl.
Surprise her.

Origin :: Red-stained Blossom x Watch Me [ Watched Blossom :: Seclusion | Paradise | Tender ]

x Charmed [ Charmed Tender :: Smitten | Chaste | Carefree | Cherish ]

[ Mettle | Under the Rose | Almost There | Break a Leg | Shoal | At First Blush ]
[ I Do | Nod | Star of the Morning Sun | Notice Me | Trampled Violets ]
[ Salted Flesh | Cinderstep | Twinkle Toes | Embolden ]
[ Consolation | Tremendous - Blessed | Enthralling | Tribute ]
[ Fig Blossom | Peelings - Fruitful | Rhubarb | Pineapple River ]
[ Caught My Eye | Superstar | Shouting Louder | Sung-Through ]
[ Inspiring Song | Ready or Not - Here I Come | You're It | Mother May I ]
[ All For Me | Cloud Drinker | Moss Ball | Ashes of the Sun ]

RP LOGS :: Tender [ naming dream - #F68391 ]

...no thoughts within her head, but thoughts of joy - no dreams within her heart but dreams of love... - Don Juan Triumphant

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and I have been planning for Watch Me and Rouge to have babies forever. And then she gets them as a surprise birthday/Christmas dealie! QAQ!!! Oh my gosh these babies! All girls - and such beautiful girls! This was one of the hardest clutches to pick from ever - and the stupid thing is that I looove Watch Me's blue and green and was always intending to pick a kid with his colours and - and. And. Well. Go me. But I couldn't help it, she just closed her sweet pink embrace around my heart and swallowed me whole. Not even Paradise's breathtaking gradient, so very much her parent's mix, nor the unendingly beautiful Seclusion, with her imperious snaking chains around her horns, could take me from her in the end.
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 428
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Forlorn

Post by Jun »

FORLORN :: 14.01.2013 [ doe ]

She has known before she was ever herself that she will always be alone. But that is just fine: she looks her father, but is all her mother's child. She is clever, blindingly, she can do things, many things, she knows - and all these, she never needs you know. She is quiet, and mysterious, and her eyes, like her mother's, burn.

And in any case she is a really good addition to Rise & Shine 'cause it is like having two of Weep around without quite as much sass and Swamp knows they've needed that. She generally acts as the inventory-record, her prodigious memory and processing power a vast improvement over the previous methods of making marks in the ground and vaguely guessing.

Love Becomes You - she gets along unsurprisingly well with Beloved; nobody can ever decipher their conversations
The Killing Moon - it was just that once

Origin :: Saddened Eyes x Bent Knee [ Sad Knees :: Mistral | Monsoon | Silver Lining | Headlong | Forlorn ]

x The Killing Moon [ Forlorn Moon :: Nothing Lasts Forever | Summer Skin | Fragile Things ]

[ Ruined Fortune | Languor | Take On Anyone | Blessed Be - Set Back ]
[ Broken Promises | Marathon | Outrider | Passenger ]

RP LOGS :: Forlorn [ naming dream - #737570 ]

...darling, you've grown tired of me... - Forlorn

Spoiler
NOTES :: I took a special round of Phony RLC in November for the express purpose of RLCing two breedings in December to do some Christmas gifting to some of the people who have been so wonderful and generous with me in Matope over the years. Then horrible things happened in November and so these are nowhere near Christmas gift kids, haha...but it's the sentiment that counts, right? ;A; This pairing has been almost two years in the works, and I am so incredibly happy about how everything about the kids worked out in the end. And to have my beautiful Forlorn! I have always been deathly in love with that look from Bent Knee's lineage, and I was just in love the whole time blue was colouring her but I was gonna give ELF first pick and I couldn't let myself get attached and - well. Gosh. Oh, ELF, my dearest lady, you are bestest. <3
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 376
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Bruise Pristine

Post by Jun »

BRUISE PRISTINE [ Pristine ] :: 14.01.2013 [ doe ]

Pristine is clean of feelings. She is devoid of emotion - she just does not feel. Or perhaps she does, but it is faint, so far away, it is like the echo of a pining ghost that is powerless to halt your relentless departure. It is not a malicious lack, she does not revel in her heartlessness (for one, that would be feeling) - she merely does not.

To put it more kindly - feelings: she does not get it. She does everything that a normal Kin would do - simply without any sort of inner stirring, and surely that is just fine - just fine.

...Or perhaps there is a clot within her chest, a bruise...and perhaps someday it shall undo itself - or perhaps not. In any case, she knows nothing of it - and that is just fine.

Scars of Your Love - she feels much too little and her twin feels much too much

Origin :: Heart-shaped Phlox x Black-Eyed [ Black Phlox :: Bitter End | White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love - Bruise Pristine ]

[ Sharp - Sleight| Trumph Guard | Queen of Hearts | Poke Her ]
[ Broken Promise [ Summer Rain | Sound of Wings | Sleeping with Ghosts - Ghost in the Shell | Pure Morning ]

RP LOGS :: Bruise Pristine [ naming dream - #9CB28F ]

...bruise pristine, serene - we were born to lose... - Bruise Pristine

Spoiler
NOTES :: I took a special round of Phony RLC in November for the express purpose of RLCing two breedings in December to do some Christmas gifting to some of the people who have been so wonderful and generous with me in Matope over the years. Then horrible things happened in November and so these are nowhere near Christmas gift kids, haha...but it's the sentiment that counts, right? ;A; I had originally thought 'o maybe i won't keep one from this clutch since Maxx is keeping one' but you can see it did not work out that way. Also before I could even begin to think about anything close to it, Maxx shanked me for Bitter End - but as incredibly awesome as her bad self is, I don't mind, I can't really resist my sparkling Pristine...and finally twinsies with Vesp! 8D
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 371
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Ravish

Post by Jun »

RAVISH :: 16.01.2013 [ doe ]

Ravish is the hearteater. Her lashes flutter; her voice is low and cool like velvet that wraps you up and pulls you under. She presses against you and she is warm; she presses close against you. Ravish can be kind - so kind - but she is always sly.

Ravish and Ravage are two sides of the same; they meet a few times a year to tally their game: who ruins more with their opposite ways? Ravage starves and Ravish smothers.

Ravage - surely she will win

RP LOGS :: Ravish [ naming dream - #salmon ]

...and when I kiss I like to smother... - Death to Death

Spoiler
NOTES :: So loved and blessed to be gifted a wonderful box from Lolli, based on Danse Macabre v. Josef Fenneker! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 130
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Ravage

Post by Jun »

RAVAGE :: 16.01.2013 [ doe ]

Ravage is the soulreaper. Her eyes are hard; her voice is dry and rasped like a death rattle at once dismissive and amused that echoes through your bones. She barely touches you and she is cold; she almost never touches you. Ravage can be cruel - so cruel - but she is always fair.

Ravage and Ravish are two sides of the same; they meet a few times a year to tally their game: who ruins more with their opposite ways? Ravish smothers and Ravage starves.

Ravish - surely she will win

x Slit [ Jagged Cut :: Escape | Witness | Eat to Live - Live to Eat | Remain ]

RP LOGS :: Ravage [ naming dream - #olive ]

...why love one thing and not the other... - Death to Death

Spoiler
NOTES :: So loved and blessed to be gifted a wonderful box from lost, based on Danse Macabre v. Tim Walker! QAQ
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 149
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Love-Lies-Bleeding

Post by Jun »

LOVE-LIES-BLEEDING [ Love ] :: 10.02.2013 [ doe ]

A vastly incompetent cupid. Here is a doe who wholeheartedly believes she was put in this good Swamp to unite happy couples. All signs point towards that it is fair more likely she was put in this good Swamp to accidentally maim unlucky victims. If she ask her name, she will brightly answer 'Love'. The 'Lies-Bleeding' portion, dear Kin, is far more notable - so if you happen to be standing next to any eligible buck or doe and a speculative gleam comes into her eye? Run.

She means well, of course - she always means well. Things just...never hardly ever go according to plan - about as far from planned as possible, really. She does her best to set her hapless victims back on their hooves. There are periods of dejection, of course, but - oh, next time will be better, won't it? She remains 'plucky'...which is hardly a good thing. Just run.

Origin :: Kiss x Slip Away [ Last Kiss :: Last Goodbye | Love-Lies-Bleeding | Plagued Heartbeat | Cloudpeak | Death Rattle ]

[ Heart-shaped Phlox | Blown By The Wind - Burning Down Love | Settle Down | Wild Sage ]
[ Love Me Tender | Left for Dead | Wild Pink | Come Out Tomorrow ]
[ Devilstone | Kiss and Make Up | One Last First Kiss | Sun and Shade | One Last First Kiss | Triumphant Return ]

RP LOGS :: Love-Lies-Bleeding [ naming dream - #DE8F98 ]

TARGET PRACTICE ( Aim ) [ 16.04.2013 ]
Aim lives a very anxious life, what with the mistress with a penchant for terrible scrapes - but somehow (to date, anyhow) it's always managed to flutter through, pristine, to the other side...

...keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love... - Bleeding Love

Spoiler
NOTES :: I was supposed to be on a Kin hiatus, but when Maxx threw her at me, I had to catch - look at her. She's all pink on white with that cotton candy Cupid mop, and that bright face and almost a literal coat of hearts - that's almost a zipper down the front! QAQ!!! And then I found out that she's Corn's favourite and I died of guilt twice over, but, AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I am weak and only a man. I'll love her forever and ever and ever and you can have her babies, Corn! ;A;

PETS :: One of the original four, this scheme was CC'd by Rejam - and I fell in love. Nevertheless, once Maxx showed me this certain pink-and-white doe from his latest breeding, I said that no matter who her owner was to be, this mantis would be going straight to her - they just matched perfectly. As it turned out...
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 441
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Bleeding Heart

Post by Jun »

BLEEDING HEART [ Heart ] :: 20.02.2013 [ doe ]

She has so much love in her, her heart is bursting with it. Every Kin, every kindness, is met with wonder, wonder, warmth, and ardency. Her heart goes out entire, every time. And then, sometimes, she falls - and falls hard, endless, a sea of emotion. She is yours, all yours, all of you, she loves. Love, undying, desperate, bleeding, like staring far too long into the sun...

And then...who is bleeding?

x Thundering in the Ear [ Pounds Like Thunder :: Champion | Pearldiver | Lost Beat | Heart Taker ]
x Ode [ Ode to Blood :: Little Feet | Sleepyhead | Scar Tissue ]

RP LOGS :: Bleeding Heart [ naming dream - #8E839A ]

...you muttered 'we're through'...one heart but the mind was in two... - Time Can Never Kill the True Heart

Spoiler
NOTES :: Oh, Heart. Lolli love. It is all you and my checkered giant bunny. QAQ <3
Last edited by Jun on Fri May 22, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 149