Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,198.48 Pebbles

Forum

Rosewake

Post by Jun »

ROSEWAKE :: 17.03.2022 [ buck ]

Basically a cleric, blessing the wakes of warriors with roses trailing in his wake. Possibly a killer, 'cos he might've put some of them there himself... Inscrutable and serene; best not to mess with him.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Painted Rose x The Lure of Fear [ Layers of Fear :: Our Love is Doomed | Rosewake | A Light in the Gloom | Daughter of Sorrows | Scarred Heart ]

Offspring ::
x Seeming [ Rose Mimic :: Ashrose | Hurt | Fend ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Ruthless Purpose | That Which Lurks | Always Hungry | Violent Forces ]

RP LOGS :: Rosewake [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I staffcredded this for my birthday (last year…) and Nasha so kindly let me have my faves. QAQ<3
Last edited by Jun on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 113
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Daughter of Sorrows

Post by Jun »

DAUGHTER OF SORROWS :: 17.03.2022 [ doe ]

She is quite sad that she is Daughter of Sorrows, but what can you do about that. Shy and sweet, like a rose in shadows; takes pleasure in the little things.

Origin :: Painted Rose x The Lure of Fear [ Layers of Fear :: Our Love is Doomed | Rosewake | A Light in the Gloom | Daughter of Sorrows | Scarred Heart ]

[ Ruthless Purpose | That Which Lurks | Always Hungry | Violent Forces ]

RP LOGS :: Daughter of Sorrows [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: I staffcredded this for my birthday (last year…) and Nasha so kindly let me have my faves. QAQ<3
Last edited by Jun on Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 104
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Running in the Night

Post by Jun »

RUNNING IN THE NIGHT [ Running ] :: 18.03.2022 [ buck ]

A little forlorn, a little resigned, a lot hopeless romantic. He'll do most anything for love, but always seems to get left behind.

Origin :: Blush x Ferns at Dusk [ Mimosa :: Flashleaf | Running in the Night | Phase ]

[ Veins of Frost | Lakeside Iris | Lakes Frozen Depths ]
[ White Truffle | Painted Rose ]
[ Flirt | Fear | Bound | Glare ]

RP LOGS :: Running in the Night [ naming dream ]

...I used to be the one, I used to be your place to land... - Running in the Night

Spoiler
NOTES :: Mixer roll! At first I loved all my children equally and didn't know how to pref, but then I realized his eye markings were like his mom's lashes but as his dad's ferns and then I was obsessedTM. Vaporwave always reminds me of this song even though it's synthwave, which also reminds me of this song.
word count: 153
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Milkscald

Post by Jun »

MILKSCALD :: 21.03.2022 [ doe ]

A little naughty but mostly because people expect her to be from the looks of her. Honestly getting a little tired of being expected to be a little naughty.

Origin :: Twin Peaks x Goodbye Love [ Double the Love :: Little Hope | All Is Not Lost | Milkscald ]

RP LOGS :: Milkscald [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Maxx got two Winter 2021 boxpiles he went in with me on and we picked one kid out of both clutches to keep each and I picked Milkscald 'cos she looks like a really cute lil Miltank devil moo.
Last edited by Jun on Tue May 17, 2022 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 97
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Tricks

Post by Jun »

TRICKS :: 10.05.2022 [ doe ]

As promised, up to tricks. A bold and sprightly rabbit, full of japes and up for a scrap. If the scrap gets too rough, she can run. She can run like anything. Nevertheless, strangely artless.

Origin :: Listen to the Moon x Soft Tread [ Softly to the Moon :: Voice in Stardust | Secrets in Moonlight | Tricks | Rabbit in the Moon ]

RP LOGS :: Tricks [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: When I gave purp a cousin from Gentle Step's boxpile clutch, I didn't realise I was going to be given her twin's bab so soon! Somehow I gave purp a purple beauty and purp gave me a bunny in the most onbrand cousin swap ever. QAQ<3 I fought her name really hard…but evidently not hard enough…it just…really suited her…
word count: 137
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wuthering Heights

Post by Jun »

WUTHERING HEIGHTS :: 16.05.2022 [ buck ]

Dark and sober, cold, and lonely, haunted, brooding, sad ghost boy.

Origin :: Shame x Handsome [ Beautiful Shame :: Flower Poisoning | Wuthering Heights | Sensibility | Shadow of Love | In Want Of ]

RP LOGS :: Wuthering Heights [ naming dream ]

...how could you leave me, when I needed to possess you... - Wuthering Heights

Spoiler
NOTES :: It's him, Cathy We've plotted our Regency girls for years and Maxx finally staffcredded blue to do them for his birthday! I let Maxx pick first but I knew I was gonna name this one Wuthering Heights if I got him and now the Kate Bush white dress MV lives rent-free in my head along with the Hounds of Love and Running up that Hill MVs.
Last edited by Jun on Tue May 17, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 125
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sensibility

Post by Jun »

SENSIBILITY :: 16.05.2022 [ buck ]

He'd like to think he has more sense than sensibility, but he's more sensibility than he'd like to think. Still, has sense. Proud and noble. Spirited, honourable; a little vain.

Origin :: Shame x Handsome [ Beautiful Shame :: Flower Poisoning | Wuthering Heights | Sensibility | Shadow of Love | In Want Of ]

RP LOGS :: Sensibility [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: We've plotted our Regency girls for years and Maxx finally staffcredded blue to do them for his birthday! Maxx kept me hanging for a bit as he vacillated between this guy and Shadow of Love but I ended up with him. I wanted to continue the Regency theme and Sensibility suited best even though I'd wanted him to have a bit more sense. Back in the LJ days, there was an icon Maxx used where he'd shopped 50 Cent into Emma Thompson's bonnet in the 1995 movie poster and ever since we've not been able to not refer to it as 50 Sense and 50 Sensibility.
word count: 174
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Pyre Smoke

Post by Jun »

PYRE SMOKE :: 18.05.2022 [ buck ]

And all that was left when the fire was through was bits of bone, ashes, and smoke. A shy lich.

Origin :: Guilty x Fear the Old Blood [ Bloody Guilty :: Corpse Run | Pyre Smoke - Destined Death | Immemorial | Through Bone | Coward ]

RP LOGS :: Pyre Smoke [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and I were talking about Pariah-line pairings for the most Ryuu-aesthetic babies possible, so I staffclaimed them for us for Christmas. :9
word count: 79
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Immemorial

Post by Jun »

IMMEMORIAL :: 18.05.2022 [ doe ]

Once, an adroit touch fashioned her, from wood, from ivory, or bone. This long later, only bone remains, and she persists, long after none else will. Above it all.

Origin :: Guilty x Fear the Old Blood [ Bloody Guilty :: Corpse Run | Pyre Smoke - Destined Death | Immemorial | Through Bone | Coward ]

RP LOGS :: Immemorial [ naming dream ]

...nothing beside remains... - Ozymandias

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and I were talking about Pariah-line pairings for the most Ryuu-aesthetic babies possible, so I staffclaimed them for us for Christmas. :9 I needed her as soon as I saw her and Ruri is the best. QAQ<3
Last edited by Jun on Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 106
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Never Meant to Lose You

Post by Jun »

NEVER MEANT TO LOSE YOU :: 31.05.2022 [ doe ]

Always rushing to the next heartbreak.

RP LOGS :: Never Meant to Lose You [ naming dream ]

...we would dance and we would fight for a love we weren't supposed to know... - Lose You

Spoiler
NOTES :: This Winter Market 2021 box from Maxx; unfortunately one of the last unfinished Arau boxes I was really looking forward to, but when Bee took over, both were kind enough to allow inspo subs and I could use another of my favourite ones. I was immediately put in mind of this Prizm song once I saw her, which is a real bop, by the way, and also the full line goes "I was never meant to lose you," not like she accidentally left a kid somewhere, I swear.
word count: 133
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Shallow-Drowned

Post by Jun »

SHALLOW-DROWNED :: 30.07.2022 [ doe ]

A shade, like her mother, but more of a ghost, and less of a guide. Often in water, but only at the shallow ends.

Origin :: Forget Me x Dreaming of Roses [ Forgotten Dreams :: Waiting in Silence | Rippling Through Dusk | Shallow-Drowned ]

RP LOGS :: Shallow-Drowned [ naming dream ]

...'the shallow drowned lose less than we,' you breathe... - The Same Deep Water as You

Spoiler
NOTES :: May 2022 Breeding CC mixer roll. Forget Me's been in there a long time…
word count: 86
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Watch Me Burn

Post by Jun »

WATCH ME BURN :: 22.08.2022 [ buck ]

Watch Me Burn is as retiring as Set Yourself on Fire is intense, but it has nothing to do with his father, and everything to do with his horrific naming dream, probably, which is ironic, because they basically have the same naming dream except for who's setting the fire.

Wary and skittish, but lonely, with poor taste in partners.

Origin :: Feather Glow x Set Yourself on Fire [ Burning Feathers :: Watch Me Burn | Glowing Flames | Burning Feathers ]

[ Moondrenched Feathers | Deepgill | My Only Hope ]

RP LOGS :: Watch Me Burn [ naming dream ]

...that's alright, because I like the way it hurts... - Love the Way You Lie

Spoiler
NOTES :: Yes, I deadass named him after Love the Way You Lie. July 2022 Breeding CC unedited roll. I've been putting this pair into CC diligently since conception, very happy they were rolled.
word count: 150
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Black-hearted Love

Post by Jun »

BLACK-HEARTED LOVE [ Love ] :: 05.10.2022 [ doe ]

She's not bad, she's just named that way. Her preoccupation with the meaning of her name means she tries to stay away from relationships because she's worried that she might do something horrible. Hasn't yet considered that maybe the black-hearted love won't be from her.

Origin :: Lurid x Love Yourself [ Lurid Love :: Seas on Fire | Whirling Sky | Swap Me for Your Shadow | Black-hearted Love | You Until I Die ]

RP LOGS :: Black-hearted Love [ naming dream ]

BLACKPINK [ 27.03.2023 ]
It's black, it's pink.

...I'd like to take you to a place I know, my black hearted... - Black Hearted Love

Spoiler
NOTES :: August 2022 Breeding CC edited roll. I put in August babies pairs and really got rolled with Lolli! Love this pair and so happy Lurid finally has babies.
PETS :: This Winter Market 2022 bag from Astra, with this flamingo inspo.
word count: 160
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Passing

Post by Jun »

PASSING :: 17.11.2022 [ buck ]

Passing: never meant to grace this earth for long.
Grieving: destined always to be left behind.

Wait till they find out it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Origin :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale 4 :: Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]

[ Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]
[ Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
[ Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]
[ Recluse | Dry-eyed | Lonely ]

RP LOGS :: Passing [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ryuubby got us RLC of our favourite pair again waaahhh QAQ<3<3 Also so glad to get these names 'cos I was going through some shit and still am tbh.
word count: 117
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Grieving

Post by Jun »

GRIEVING :: 17.11.2022 [ buck ]

Passing: never meant to grace this earth for long.
Grieving: destined always to be left behind.

Wait till they find out it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Origin :: Nightingale's Eyes x Scar Tissue [ Scarred Nightingale 4 :: Passing | Grieving | Graceless | Oathbreaker ]

[ Tender Skin | Raven's Lies | Milkmoon | Dustwing ]
[ Crow's Guise | Ghost Heart | Unmade | Warm Body | Weeping Dove ]
[ Once We Were | Lion's Glory | Sloe-eyed | Fury ]
[ Recluse | Dry-eyed | Lonely ]

RP LOGS :: Grieving [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ryuubby got us RLC of our favourite pair again waaahhh QAQ<3<3 Also so glad to get these names 'cos I was going through some shit and still am tbh.
word count: 117