Hello~ Old kid in a new setting

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
MikaMoo
Pebbles: 2,654.84 Pebbles

Hello~ Old kid in a new setting

Post by MikaMoo »

It's been a hot minute since I've been around, and though I can't promise that I'll be fully back now, it still seems a good idea to re-introduce myself while I am popping around!  <3

What name do you go by online? Here I'm usually Mika, but I am also called Kelli and Lemman
Where does your username come from? The particular Gaia account that I began using as my main was actually an account I started for a character back when I was rping a lot and wanted, for some reason, to give her her own account, though I now know better that I just constantly create OCs and don't reuse them.  xD;  I think it became sort of my rp account, but I mainly used Gaia for rp, so it just became my main in general.  Mika_Yumi doesn't entirely feel like mine anymore, though, sort of for that reason, hence I sort of went my MikaMoo in most instances related-to-but-not-on Gaia -- still close enough to my main account name, but enough of a twist to be a little different and playful.
Where do you come from? Denver, CO, basically.
What other types of pets do you collect? UH, none, really, anymore.  xD  I tried a few others in the B/C, but not many of them stayed alive, and Matope was always my home.  In real life, though, I collect cats and dogs (even if I am just an adopted aunt of friend's pets) and now apparently succulents.  8D;
What are some of your other hobbies? Writing, reading, coloring, hiking, dancing, flower arranging, tarot cards (collecting and reading)...
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Elementary.  Clueless, Northanger Abbey.  Why Won't You Date Me?  ZZ Ward, Lizzo, Queen.  Honestly even all of these are just my thoughts right now -- I have many varied interests and it is difficult to pick favorites.
word count: 330
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello~ Old kid in a new setting

Post by blue »

Yay, you finally got yourself joined up \o/
word count: 8
(icorn by amitotic!)
MikaMoo
Pebbles: 2,654.84 Pebbles

Re: Hello~ Old kid in a new setting

Post by MikaMoo »

I diiiiiid~!  It was time, haha.  Luckily I've had a little more time lately to finally do so.
word count: 19