Warmest Greetings

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
RegalRenegade
Pebbles: 53.00 Pebbles

Warmest Greetings

Post by RegalRenegade »

Thank you for dropping in to welcome another newbie into your ranks!

What name do you go by online?
Feel free to call me Regal, Renegade, Rene, or R.  I'm truly not picky when it comes to such things.

Where does your username come from?
I'm a fan of splicing together two words that sound good but that also work together meaning-wise.  Regal and Renegade sounded cool to me and it could also mean something along the lines of a magnificent/dignified traitor which just seemed poetic to me for one reason or another. (Not that I am keen on becoming a traitor mind you.)

Where do you come from?
I am from the US!

What other types of pets do you collect?
I have collected plenty of pets from shops on Gaiaonline, but I also have purchased some from DeviantArt as well.  Not quite pets in the traditional sense, but I was heavily involved in SecondLife where I created a number of characters that quickly became dear to my heart.

What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy curling up with a good book when I am able to eke out the time, I enjoy playing various video games, horseback riding, camping, writing and enjoying the company of others.

What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band?
Rather than listing one favorite I shall list a few:
Shows and Movies: Demon Slayer, Lucifer, MindHunter, Dark Crystal Age of Resistance, Carnival Row, The 100, Sword Art Online, I Am Dragon, Austenland, Handmaid's Tale, Heartland, All's Faire in Love, Outlander, North & South, Jane the Virgin, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Stardust, Haven, The Dragon Prince, Riverdale, Voltron - etc. etc.
Books: The Green Rider series, A Court of Thorns and Roses series, Throne of Glass series, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Dawn, House of Night series, The Old Kingdom series, The Black Stallion series, Poison Study series - etc. etc.
Video Games: Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Fire Emblem, Stardew Valley, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon - etc. etc.
Music: I listen to everything to be honest.  Faun, Linkin Park, AmaLee, Alan Walker, REO Speedwagon, Bon Jovi, Heart, Monoral, Semisonic, Bad Wolves, Disturbed, Journey, Rhodes, Birdie & Rhodes, Bear's Den, Svrcina, Celtic Woman, Kodaline, Karliene, Breaking Benjamin, a veritable slew of soundtracks - etc. etc.
Last edited by RegalRenegade on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 383
"I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night."
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Warmest Greetings

Post by blue »

@RegalRenegade Hi! Welcome!! Would you mind telling me how you found us? Through gaia, I'm guessing?! Just curious!
word count: 19
(icorn by amitotic!)
RegalRenegade

Post by RegalRenegade »

I knew of you guys on Gaia but my friend Stella Cinere actually told me to take a peek!
word count: 19
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

RegalRenegade wrote:@RegalRenegade
I knew of you guys on Gaia but my friend Stella Cinere actually told me to take a peek!
ahh, yayy!! welcome!!
word count: 25
(icorn by amitotic!)
RegalRenegade

Post by RegalRenegade »

@blue Thank you so much!  <3
word count: 6