Hullooo~ It's Berri~!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Berrikins
Pebbles: 35.00 Pebbles

Hullooo~ It's Berri~!

Post by Berrikins »

Late to the party, as usual, but here goes!

Username: I was Strawberry Supernova for the longest time, then Veneficus Solanum for a minute before I changed it to Strawberri Stardust. Lately I've been using a nickname used by a friend: Berrikins c: I've pretty much always gone by Berri online~

Origins: I was born in Pennsylvania but moved to Georgia at a young age. We also lived in Delaware for a minute, but I've been in GA for....20ish years now -casually makes self feel old- We are actually hoping to move to Colorado in the next year or so!

Pets: I've been a bit busy for Gaia lately, but the shops I'm currently in are Fifth Age, the Coffeehouse, Warriors: Dreams of War, Kells Wolves, and I'm hoping to be a bit more active here, too. Also sort of Asphodel Gardens on ToyHouse which was previously Nightmare Academy on Gaia.

Hobbies: I recently got into making chainmail jewelry. It's fun and the end results are beautiful if I do say so myself, haha! Other than that, I love to read~

Favorite TV Show: there's....a lot.... The ones I can think of right now are Stranger Things, Miraculous Ladybug, Outlander, Game of Thrones, Gravity Falls, and Star vs The Forces of Evil.

Favorite Movies: Also a lot. But pretty much anything Disney. Nightmare Before Christmas and Tangled in particular. Also Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter...I can't think of anything else right this second.

Favorite Books: You guessed it! There's a lot. JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood novels, anything by Laurell K Hamilton, Sherrilyn Kenyon. The Harry Potter books, Sarah J Maas' A Court of Thorns and Roses books and her Throne of Glass books, A Song of Ice and Fire series. I liked the House of Night series. Currently reading Natasha Ngan's Girls of Paper and Fire.

I think that's enough for now...I'm always open to questions, plots, and RP if you like~ (though I may be slow with RP, working 5 days a week)
word count: 360
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hullooo~ It's Berri~!

Post by blue »

Woah, you're in Georgia too? What area? O: (also, if you've changed your username, make sure to post in this thread!)
word count: 23
(icorn by amitotic!)
phoe
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 845.82 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=46

Forum

Re: Hullooo~ It's Berri~!

Post by phoe »

hey, you've read the ACOTAR books! I have three kin based on three of the highlords, ahaha, I should really get back to that project again...
word count: 27