[PRP] Reading Into Things (Sun-Cursed x Cosmic Traveller||Wayward Son)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
doomsayer
Pebbles: 1,734.32 Pebbles

Post by doomsayer »

Cosmic's hairs rose on end as Sun-Cursed uttered the thought. She never would suggest for any kin to enter to the obelisks, and she didn't want this innocent acha doe to go there without knowing the risks.

"If you are considering finding out more about your condition by going to the obelisks, I will tell you now that they are very dangerous. Many kin have been said to have gone in and never come out. Some who have madi it out were never the same because of the things they heard and saw inside the place in between. If you will go to the obelisks, I suggest you take someon to go with you. Someone with whom you have a bond with and that you can trust. Leaning on each other while the place in between throws its trials at you will make things easier."
word count: 148
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,819.92 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

"I see, I might know a kin or two I can trust to have my back but I don't know if they'll be willing to go on such a dangerous journey just for my sake." Sun-Cursed murmured, "But it's a start. Thank you, Cosmic. Perhaps confronting these things that live in the in-between can help me. And if not, well, I've at least tried."

While the night was not as young as it was when she first came upon Cosmic Traveler and her little brood of foals, there would still be enough time for her to hunt for something to eat before needing to make her way back to her temporary den. "Do you roam, much? Or have you settled here? I would like to share with you what becomes of my journey, should I ever go on it."
word count: 145
doomsayer
Pebbles: 1,734.32 Pebbles

Post by doomsayer »

Cosmic smiles wistfully at the question, wondering where Gathering Wings has gotten himself lost in that would cause him to be so late coming home today.

"I didn't use to roam. I didn't really like the company of other kin. Then I found someone who showed me the happiness of going from one place to another. We're settling here temporarily until the children are ready to set off on a big adventure. But when the time comes, I have no doubt that we will all start moving again. I've learned to love travel, and roaming is in their blood."

"I would be happy to keep in touch if we could. You are welcome to visit any time to see if we're still around, and I will wait to hear about your journey to understand your own special sight better. If you do undertake a trip to the obelisks, I wish you all the best."
word count: 159
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,819.92 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

Was it his impeccable timing or was it Cosmic Traveler referring to him that brought Gathering Wings back to their at-the-moment den? "Coooozy~" despite being muffled, he spoke around the thick branch he held in his mouth. The rest of the branch dragged behind the acha, a surprising feat of strength given how berry-laden it was. "The little ones will feast come mo-oh! We have a guest?" He gaped, the end of wood slipping out of his mouth in surprise when he noticed the glow near his dear partner.

---

Sun-Cursed felt herself overstaying her welcome at the buck's arrival. Using the need to keep moving under the cover of night as justification, she excused herself but made to promise "If our paths are fated to cross, I would love to share my journey with you."
word count: 141