[B] Keeper of Silence & Dreamful Melodies

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Starrydance
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 1,199.58 Pebbles

Post by Starrydance »

Keeper of Silence wandered thoughtfully through shallow waters, distracted enough to run right into a log and then sit surprised in the water.

"Oh, yuck! Not my tail!" She stood and tried to shake the water off, then dreamily stared upward at the clouds. "Keep it together, Silence, its just a BOY. Youve met boys BEFORE...."
word count: 56
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 100.64 Pebbles

Forum

Post by rexcorvus »

From the water, like some creature that had been lurking in the depths, a tall, willowy stag rose, torrents sluicing off of his lean body. He gave a shake, spraying droplets everywhere, and then caught sight of the doe not too far away, her tail a little bedraggled, her expression somewhat put out.

Fierce blinked the water out of his eyes, coughed somewhat awkwardly, and said, "Hello?"

It was more of a question than a greeting.
Starrydance wrote:
word count: 78
Starrydance
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 1,199.58 Pebbles

Post by Starrydance »

"OH!" She squeaked. Loudly, jumping into the air and splashing water all around.

"I ... ah.. I am ... sorry? Did I disturb you? Did I STEP on.. y...o..u?" Blinking and tilting her head, wrinkling up her face Keeper stares at him.

She glances at the shallow water, back up, and squints again - clearly confused.

rexcorvus wrote:
word count: 57