[B] Wishing For Fairies (Sits With Fairies x Fierce Warrior)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,043.86 Pebbles

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Once Sits With Fairies knew she was expecting she knew she had to look for a legend's blessing. She knew the leader of the Unseely was a kin blessed by the MotherFather but she also knew that he had a bit of a temper and liked to pull tricks. Plus it wasn't his time to oversee the tribe at the moment, so he might not be willing anyway. It's the time for the Unseely to rest while Fair is running things.

He's not the only one chosen by the Mother however. She's just going to take her chances on whichever one approaches her, for her children. She just needs to be patient.
Last edited by Dawns_Stars145 on Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 117
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 336.46 Pebbles

Forum

[B] Wishing For Fairies (Sits With Fairies x ?)

Post by rexcorvus »

From a nearby cluster of willow reeds, a voice - low and gravely, sounding like water over stone - said "Are you looking for someone?"

His head emerged first, long hair cascading over his neck, hooves tromping the uneven ground beneath, and then the rest of him came into view. A long, scaley tail whipped through the tall grass, slithering like a snake, its sharp points catching glimpses of sunlight here and there to reflect into the bright afternoon sky.

In spite of his intense looks, the expression on his face was one of uncertainty.

"I thought I heard someone," said Fierce, head tilting a little as he eyed the kiokote. "Are you well?"
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 115
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

[B] Wishing For Fairies (Sits With Fairies x ?)

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Sits With Fairies turned to the kimeti stag. Her eyes looking over him, taking in his appearance. He's tall, his eyes are as bright as the sun but as cool as water, and he has an aura of wisdom that she recognized as those blessed by the MotherFather. "I am looking for someone, I think it was you." She says with a smile as she gets a little closer to Fierce.

"I am physically well, but I do have a problem." She gestured to her body with her head. "I am expecting for the first time and I worry about if they will be well."
Kuropeco wrote:your turn
word count: 110
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 336.46 Pebbles

Forum

Post by rexcorvus »

Not for the first time, Fierce felt that sense of unease, that distant wondering if this was all a dream. He shook it off and offered the kiokote what he hoped was a reassuring smile, his tail sliding through the grass with a gentle rustle, the long spikes catching on some of the green strands and dragging them from the dirt. He didn't seem to notice he was doing it.

"If you'd like," said Fierce, willing himself to remain at ease, "I can offer you some peace of mind for your incoming family."
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 98
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

She quickly moved her eyes to see what was rustling the grass, and noticing it was his tail, looked back at his face. Just making sure a snake wasn't sneaking up on them. He didn't seem to be bothered by the grass getting caught in his tail, so she's not going to mention it.

"That would be lovely." She said to Fierce with a smile.
rexcorvus wrote:
word count: 70