[PRP] It's Just A Prank! (Layered Plots x Party in the Back)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,813.60 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

Party in the Back was giving it her all and was ready to commit to the bit to the very end, except Layered Plots was just too smart for Party to fool. "Aw, I thought I was doing a pretty good job at pretending to be a mare." She shook herself free of her disguise (or as free as sticky sap would allow) before sheepishly grinning at her friend.

"You could never disappoint, El P. Your pranks always work out in the end," she beamed proudly. "I just wanted to be there to see it."

In spite of herself, Party began to yawn, "It's pretty late and the den's comfy enough. Let's have a sleepover here and head home to the oasis tomorrow instead!" She plopped down and made herself comfortable, unbothered by the gunk and grime of fruits and leaves that still clung to parts of her body.
word count: 152
doomsayer
Pebbles: 1,728.14 Pebbles

Post by doomsayer »

Layered Plots continued to smile at her friend. Party in the Back always did have a unique way of thinking. Sometimes she attributed that to the latter's naiveté; sometimes to her lack of sophistication; sometimes still to her childlikeness. But Plots knew that it provided the latter a perspective where she always ended up happy. Tonight Layered Plots realized that there is more to learn from her friend than she gives her credit for.

Seeing Party plop down on the floor of the cave in the middle of the mess that was once her own costume only made Layered Plots chuckle as she shook her head. Suggesting that they rest here for the evening, Layered Plots could only respond, "Now that is a good idea."

Slowly she started pulling off the bits and pieces of costume that still clung to Party's body, doing a little grooming of the latter's signature wild mane before she made herself comfortable on the cave floor beside her.

"Good night Party."
word count: 169