[AU Solo]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Astoria
Pebbles: 1,631.34 Pebbles

[AU Solo - 2]

Post by Astoria »

1. slice of life
1. reach a distant place
3. limited resources
4 one of you is a time traveler
word count: 20
Astoria

[AU Solo - 2]

Post by Astoria »

Tropical weather that wasn't exactly too humid and fresh air all around. It was a beautiful island, surrounded with all sorts of wildlife and even had drinkable water at it's center. It was truly someone's place to get away from the rest of the world. What else could you want when you had food, water and plenty of sunshine?
word count: 62
Astoria

Light Fury

Post by Astoria »

This was the life.

Light Fury looked over towards Night Fury and gave him a smile. This place was secluded, away from the rest of the world and she couldn't enjoy it more. Why would they ever want to leave? Food, water, shelter... There was absolutely no reason to leave. "I think I could stay here and never leave." She said with a smile upon her face as she rested in one of the hammocks they had built, the soft swaying making her want to take a nap.
word count: 89
Astoria

Night Fury

Post by Astoria »

As he hummed to himself he glanced over towards his Wife and smiled. "I very much agree." Was there such a thing as too much of a good thing? Part of him wanted to say no, but there was a little part of him that was screaming 'don't count your chickens before they hatch.' It was a beautiful day and he just wanted to enjoy the moment as it was, no further thinking about it.
word count: 76
Astoria

[AU Solo]

Post by Astoria »

The skies began to darken, slowly and then quickly, the water around the island turning and breaking against the rocks, causing an onslaught of water as it began to rain.
word count: 30
Astoria

Light Fury

Post by Astoria »

Light Fury frowned and looked over towards Night Fury. "Well, this doesn't look good." She was sure he had the same thought and wondered why, of all times, the place decided to get this way. They had been living here for quite some time and hadn't had any issues like this before!
word count: 54
Astoria

Night Fury

Post by Astoria »

Looking around he knew they wouldn't be able to stay here. "We are going to have to leave. I don't think we will be safe here with how things are going." The bad part was there wasn't many things they had in order to make a raft to get off the island. "The problem is, I have no idea how we are going to find the materials to build anything...." He furled his brown in concern as he cataloged the few things they had available. "We don't have much to go on as most of everything was used to reinforce the living area.... We could tear it down but I'm not sure the quality of it now."
word count: 122
Astoria

Light Fury

Post by Astoria »

Light Fury began to gather items and was dismayed that they really didn't have quite a lot to be able to get them to where they needed to go. "Well, I guess if this is how it ends, then this is how it ends." She was trying to make light of the situation.
Astoria

[AU Solo - 2]

Post by Astoria »

As the duo scrambled around trying to see what sort of provisions they had in order to leave the island and travel to a larger land mass they were approached by someone they didn't really know.

The man held up his hands as if to say, I'm no threat. "I know you both don't know me and I'm sure that this is really odd and all, but I need you both to come with me if you want to survive. I can promise you both that you'll be safe, but when we will be I cannot. If you both take my hand I will take you to safety."
word count: 113
Astoria

Night Fury

Post by Astoria »

Night Fury looked over towards his wife and shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, either we die here or we die wherever this man is suggesting he take us. I'd personally like to not drown myself, but it's up to you my love." He said giving her all the power in this situation.
Astoria

Light Fury / Night Fury

Post by Astoria »

Looking back towards her husband she looked back at the strange man that stood before them. What was the worst that would happen? "I mean, I don't see the downside in this scenario my dear." Looking at the few things around she gathered up a small duffle that had the things she valued most and motioned towards Night Fury to do the same.

He grabbed a few things and didn't have much more than what his wife had and turned his green eyes towards her a smiled. "I promised you that I would stay with you through it all, even if it meant our death."

She smiled and gave him a deep hug as the rain began to come down harder around them, the skies growing darker. "I know my love, and I wouldn't leave you even if it meant we perished together." Giving him a quick kiss she looked back towards the stranger. "Together?"

"Together." He said in affirmation to her words.

With that the two of them reached out in unison to grab the strangers hand and in a blink they were gone, not moments before the hurricane destroyed the island.
word count: 196
Astoria

[AU Solo]

Post by Astoria »

word count: 0
Astoria

[AU Solo]

Post by Astoria »

word count: 0
Astoria