Space Oddity (The Children of the Night) [CLOSED]

Starrydance
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 1,401.66 Pebbles

Space Oddity (The Children of the Night)

Post by Starrydance »

I'm seeking out new life!
Username: Starrydance
Kin: Seek the Night Sky
Entry: Endless brights, colors that have no names and have never been seen before. Swirling on and on, in every way you can run.

More and more to see! To dance with, to adore, to sing to!
word count: 50
Lutz
Pebbles: 1,874.96 Pebbles

Post by Lutz »

Username: Lutz
Kin: Rise to the Challenge
Entry: Burning bright, streaking across the sky, the comet made its way through space, passing plants and stars and other space particles without giving them a second glance. It had a path, a trajectory that it would take, speeding through the dark void until it meets its demise.
word count: 61
Owlsomniac
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 1,296.72 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Owlsomniac »

Username: owlsomniac
Kin: Image
Entry:
Light, eternal, flying through a space that never ends. The voice of millions of scattered particles screaming through a void of nothingness, everything and nothing, past and future and present all at once. They cry and scream, laugh and rant, a hundred, thousand, million, infinite songs that crash and clash and screech into a single harmony - life. This dream is not new, but it's different, always a little bit different, every time. Nothing is truly perfect, in the end. Only the stars are eternal.
word count: 95
Niyaru
Pebbles: 997.10 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: kittycat-fiend

Post by Niyaru »

Username: Niyaru
Kin: Guided by Light
Entry:
Guided by light reminds me of aurora borealis so i made one using mostly their colors Image
word count: 29
Astraea
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,427.74 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1300

Post by Astraea »

Username: Astraea
Entry: A explorer who went into the swirling mass of stars and darkness. They warned her not to go, begged her even. But she paid them no heed. When she came back, she was different, somehow. Maybe someday someone would see it. The glittering swirl in her pupils, the hint of an eye looking out through them, biding it's time.
word count: 70
subducting
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,512.42 Pebbles

Post by subducting »

PLEASE READ

Because Kuro was locked out of choosing from one of the pools due to it being from a breeding she was at the max of, I’m going to allow a double pick from one prize pool this week. I’m really sorry that this contradicts information I previously stated, I didn’t think through everything properly and that’s my bad. Anyone who entered between my last post and this one I will send 100 pebbles to as compensation for the lack of clarity on the prize pool available.
word count: 92
Fasti
Pebbles: 1,561.72 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=3190

Post by Fasti »

Username: Fasti
Kin: Liquid Amber
Entry:
word count: 12
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

As your kin emerge from the void, some sparkly acha follow them out. Within the void who knows what form they took- they certainly don’t remember! But they’re back in the swamp now, with four legs and a tail…
Kiwi Squirt Bottle wrote:

Your kin is part of an alt semi set! Please take them to the certing thread at your pleasure!
kuropeco wrote:

Your kin is part of an alt semi set! Please take them to the certing thread at your pleasure!
word count: 85
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,988.38 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

Username: Ruriska
Entry:

Within the void, in the far reaches of endless space, she finds herself at the centre of a hive. She is massive, many limbed, vast. She is at the core of a planet that has been consumed, tunnelled through, devoured, by many workers, hollowed out to create a space for their Queen.

From there she spreads her will and consciousness around the universe, her workers sent forth, insectoid death creatures, to invade other planets and strip them of everything. All will be brought back to the Hive for consumption, none shall remain. Tirelessly they work, tirelessly they fight and die at her command. Everything is at is should be.

Beware the Swarm.
word count: 122
Tara de Draiocht
Pebbles: 4,047.42 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=111

Post by Tara de Draiocht »

Username: Tara de Draiocht
Entry: As a kin who feels like they have fallen from the sky, Fallen Star has a close connection to the night sky. He takes a lot of inspiration from the starbursts above and creates songs that worship its beauty. Give him the dark any time.
word count: 57
Niyaru
Pebbles: 997.10 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: kittycat-fiend

Post by Niyaru »

Username: Niyaru
Entry: A black hole that distorts any light that comes close and absorbing all possible matter. Desiring eternal darkness with no possible light to guide.
word count: 34
Tiarana
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,218.54 Pebbles

Post by Tiarana »

Username: Tiarana
Kin: Haunted Hysteria
Entry: The probe sails through empty void, alone except for the majesty of the stars. An array of sensors detects different types of radiation and sound; the processor whirs; the camera shutter opens and closes. The distance between the probe and its source planet has widened considerably, the radio communications between them taking ever longer to reach their destination. Eventually, radiation will break down its components, its communications forever lost, but even then, the journey will continue.
word count: 88
Astoria
Pebbles: 1,914.88 Pebbles

Post by Astoria »

Username: AstoriaFallen
Entry:
Glittering existence. Shimmering blue, white and black particles shifting through space. The form existed just to be, no real reason to where they went or what they saw. She was an ethereal being, some feared her and some praised her existence.
word count: 51
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,398.38 Pebbles

Forum

Post by fluo »

Username: fluo
Entry: She was a collector and it was a natural progression of events. She coveted shiny pink rocks and then it became pretty minerals until finally, she had to have the most rare or unique. A skull. Taboo in some situations even. And as she looked into the sockets of each skull, she was pulled into a new world of possibilities. Such was her first skull. Soon she collected them and wove them into her tail as a chime of constant change. She wove together the fabric of reality and with great skill and time (because she was very patient), she even wove space. With it came the stars spooling from their center of gravity towards her great life fabric of connected skulls. The rings around planets became the garnish. Constellations shattered to make her dust. Just as her hunger and avarice for more and greater skulls grew, so did her zealous pursuit of creating the most amazing weave. She devoured everything in sight and not even light could escape her.
word count: 180
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

Gathering to roll!
word count: 3