Hello!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
prisrm
Pebbles: 20.16 Pebbles

Hello!

Post by prisrm »

Hi! Name's Fisher, but you can also call me Hunter (Any pronouns except she/her, preference towards they/it)! I'm new here, just joined today (also my first time making a post in an actual forum per my memory)! Found this place through Deviant a bit ago, and finally decided to sign up. Not sure how active I'll be here, as I have college and mental illness (notably social anxiety,) and I don't have much "reputable" rp experience (Last genuine attempts at roleplay were on Tumblr circa 2017 in the good ol' *asterisks* style,) but I do enjoy talking (and using parentheses!)

I'm active on tumblr as ppisrm which is just reblogs, and I have an art blog called prisrm which is less active. I also have a deviantart under the name of "creanture", but admittedly the most I do there is join arpgs.

I would say I'm a silly little goober filled with whimsy! I enjoy drawing, cartoons, games, and horror, especially body horror and mascot horror! (But not the new stuff, atleast not through an ironic lens.) My current hyperfixation is The Owl House. I also simultaneously love and hate writing! Depends on the subject I suppose! I particularly like writing with a somewhat whimsical and silly style with a very vague authoritative tone (it's the autism), and I enjoy making up words and onomatopoeias, as well as coming up with unfitting, unusual, and/or unnatural descriptions for things. I dislike however writing pure, founded fact, as one would do in an intellectual argument, unless perhaps for comedic affect and I also dislike writing in a purely serious tone, I think I would explode if I can't make it a little silly, I just gotta!
word count: 295
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,859.80 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Hello!

Post by Beejoux »

Welcome to the swamp! I to love Owl House. =3

If you have any questions just ask around, everyone is super helpful!
word count: 22
Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,685.00 Pebbles

Hello!

Post by Kiwi Squirt Bottle »

I see you've already found your way to us on Discord, so hello again! We're a fairly easy going bunch (even if you almost never RP, like me! Hi!) and are full of silliness and/or seriousness when appropriate. You joined at a great time - the Swamp is pretty dark and we're trying to bring back the light, with lots of events where you can participate and get a feel for things, even if you don't win something. We're also coming up on Winter Market, which is a month*-long event (usually December-ish) with lots of engagement at booths, RP opportunities, advent and 'grams, and a WHOLE lot of opportunities to make a new friend - kin or pet! (Check out the archive to see what we've done years past.)

If the event seems overwhelming, you can always submit for CC's (colourist choice) in the official art forum - Semi-Customs for Kin and pets are the easiest place to start to get your First Swamp Friend, and are reset each month for new opportunities if you weren't fortunate to get picked that month. Like Bee said, any questions, feel free to ask (forums, discord, etc) and I'm sure someone can help find the answer!
word count: 213
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Hello!

Post by Lirilei »

A bit belated but welcome to Matope!
word count: 7