hello it me

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Tiarana
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,007.12 Pebbles
hello it me

Post by Tiarana »

What name do you go by online? Tia, mostly
Where does your username come from? Tiarana comes from an old oc. Image is based on her!
Where do you come from? I was born outside of Seattle but now I live in Maryland
What other types of pets do you collect? I used to have a lot of b/c pets but now it's just Matope...uh, and Flight Rising
What are some of your other hobbies? I really spend most of my free time trying to take care of myself and my house orz Or doing nothing in particular online. I watch anime and read sometimes. Mostly manga, sometimes nonfiction...WWII has been a big subject lately but I've been losing interest. Time to find something else! Also, sometimes I watch old movies. I wish I had more time for that u_u
Also, pokemon go and occasional video games, but I'm still just playing on my 3ds, rip.
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Favorite movie, Princess Mononoke. Favorite show...uh...I really like Baccano and Madoka Magica. Stuff that isn't anime, really liked what I saw of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Steven Universe, but I don't have hulu anymore, rip.
word count: 210
Wyrm
Pebbles: 270.00 Pebbles

Re: hello it me

Post by Wyrm »

Hello, hello Tia!!! <33 What flight are you over on Flight Rising? c:
word count: 13
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

ugh I love that doe I'd forgotten she existed. Her tails is still one of my favs ever....
word count: 19
(icorn by amitotic!)
Tiarana
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,007.12 Pebbles

Post by Tiarana »

@Wyrm
Naturally, lightning flight!

@blue
I...think I donated the tail as an open edit? So you can go get it on a semi or breed into her line lol
Last edited by Tiarana on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 30
Wyrm
Pebbles: 270.00 Pebbles

Post by Wyrm »

@Tiarana

HELL YEAH, best flight!!! <3333
word count: 6