[B] Hopeful Hearts (Heart and Home x Giveforward)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,818.76 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

That day, Heart and Home was practically glowing, well on top of her actual glowing markings. She had received so much good news that she felt like her heart would burst from joy. Her daughter had found herself a good, strong kin for a partner and even shared about her encounter with a Mare.

Heart and Home had met one during the trek to the obelisk, well not officially met. She'd listened to Fish's instructions and stuck close to the group she led, but Heart never got the chance to actually speak with the Mare heading the expedition. But she was within her vicinity. That counted, sort of. Maybe not.

So the doe decided to rectify that. She was going to find a Legendary and ask for their blessing! Who knows, maybe her string of good luck will continue and she'll find one within the week. She could only hope.
Last edited by HuniPi on Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 153
anemosagkelos
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 173.50 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=95

Forum

[B] Hopeful Hearts (Heart and Home x ???)

Post by anemosagkelos »

The day had been long and Giveforward felt it in her very bones. Exhaustion had crept into her joints and she wanted nothing more than to bed down and succumb to slumber. It'd been her only intention even though it was only midday.

Tiredness, however, soon fled as the sense of need flooded into her body. She bounced, giddy, at the prospect and jumped into the air, body changing into that of a songbird.
word count: 75
HuniPi
Patron
Patron

Post by HuniPi »

Heart and Home kept the retelling of her daughter's encounter with a Legendary in the forefront of her mind. About how the world just seemed to shift in their presence and how it wasn't immediately obvious until you thought about it. The air just had a stronger buzz, the plants seemed livelier, and colors were more intense.

She kept traveling, focusing on the details of her environment rather than any landmarks. (Though whether this ends up being a problem is something for future Heart and Home to deal with.) So far, she didn't notice anything different about the swamp but she wasn't going to lose hope. She was sure to come across one any minute now.

Any minute now...
word count: 123
anemosagkelos
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by anemosagkelos »

The songbird let out a song as it caught sight of a kimeti down below. It was a joyful tune that inspired thoughts of growth and maturation. A very apt one for a kin that was searching out a blessing from a mare or stag.

With a trill, the songbird flew down and alighted on a branch of a berry bush.

"Now, how can I be of help?" a voice seemed to come from nowhere until the ghostly shade of a mare appeared beside the songbird.
Last edited by anemosagkelos on Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 86
HuniPi
Patron
Patron

Post by HuniPi »

Any minute no-oh!

Heart and Home's ears perked up at the sound of birdsong and immediately tried to find the source. Eventually she spotted the songbird and smiled as she carefully approached, not wanting to startle it. She was about to coo at the bird until it began to speak! And because this was a songbird and not a kincaller, it clued Heart to the possibility of being in the presence of a mare.

Blue eyes darted to the oddly shaped shadow the songbird was casting and that certainly confirmed her suspicions. She cleared her throat "Hello, I come seeking for a blessing for my future children. If you please could grant them the confidence in themselves and the patience to deal with others, that would be greatly appreciated."
word count: 131
anemosagkelos
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by anemosagkelos »

Giveforward's translucent mare form smiled, "Oh, they'll be such lovely children," she agreed.

Silence followed for a moment before the mare's voice once again spoke, the songbird trilling in the background, "May your children be healthy and strong as they journey through life. They shall be sure of self without being arrogant and have the patience of a still surface of water."

With that done, she smiled once more, "Now, how is your daughter and grandchildren?"
word count: 79
HuniPi
Patron
Patron

Post by HuniPi »

As the mare gave her blessing, Heart and Home understood what Dreams had meant by the world being different. The sunbeams cutting through the canopy seemed brighter, the air smelled sweeter, everything just had that extra sparkle of joy. The doe thanked the mare profusely and with the same amount of enthusiasm happily talked about her daughter and added more thanks for the gift of her grandchildren. Heart and Home remarked how beautiful they all were and she was sure the blessing bestowed on Dreams made it easier for them to determine their strength of character.

"This is actually the first time I've gotten a blessing myself and I can't wait to share this experience with my Dear One. Oh, but what about you? How are you? And is there anything I can do to make you comfortable? I would love to know more about you, if it's alright with you."
word count: 154
anemosagkelos
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by anemosagkelos »

The exhaustion from earlier had fled completely as the mare bounced in excitement, "Oh, yes, I'd love to get to know you, too!"
word count: 24