[PRP] Meeting at Low Tide (Bay Sleep x Worlds Within Worlds)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,137.82 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

The doe was quiet on their walk, her expression serene and her ear cocked intently towards the soft lap of the waves against the sand . Listening, watching. Taking in the beautiful beach around her and the wooded land that lay just past coast. She could see why a tribe had settled here, and why the sea had broight her here as well.

She looked back to Bay Sleep as he spoke up again, then out into the water towards the land mass he identified as Moonpool island. It wasn't very big, but she could only imagine the plethora of life that called it home. "Yes, I would very much like to see it, if you would show me." Whichever day he liked, she would make herself a available.

The tidepools themselves were their own little worlds, and the doe made a soft, wonderous sound as she saw them, walking quickly over to exam one. "Look at them, they're like my naming dream." Tiny little worlds. Apart from and a part of.
Lilacfishie wrote:
word count: 175
lilacfishie
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 4,460.06 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: space crawfish

Post by lilacfishie »

Bay Sleep was happy to let Worlds Within Worlds take the lead once they were within sight of the tidepools. He loped behind her as she approached one and smiled at the wonder on her face. He stood beside her and looked down into the small pond. The colorful starfish and hermit crabs crawling over sea urchins and long grasses made his eyes dance from one thing to the next.

When Worlds mentioned her naming dream, Bay Sleep furrowed his brow for a moment. How did that make sense? Wait...that did make sense! These little pools were kind of like tiny worlds in their world. "Hey, you're right!" he chimed. He blinked the hearts out of his eyes and looked closer down at the pool.

"The little starfish cruising around are my favorite, I think. Their wiggly little legs are fun."

[Words: 141 | Total: 1613]
Beejoux wrote:
word count: 149
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,137.82 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

The doe beamed up at him as he agreed before looking back down at the pool. She sank down to settle beside it, her head dipping until her nose was nearly touching the water. Watching the small inhabitants with obvious adoration.

"They're harder to see, shy little creatures, but I'm very fond of sea horses. They're charming, both graceful and clumsy at the same time, and their devotion is endearing." Bright eyes scanned the water, looking intently, but there didn't appear to be any in this particular pool.

With a content sigh she let her head sink down to rest her cheek on her front legs, watching the starfish Bay had indicated as it moved along the rocks.
Lilacfishie wrote:
word count: 124
lilacfishie
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 4,460.06 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: space crawfish

Post by lilacfishie »

Bay Sleep's eyes darted around the pool with each new movement inside. The vibrant colors and gentle waving of the water with the movement inside held his attention far longer than most things did, admittedly. There were just so many little creatures in there to look at! His eyes also drifted up to admire Worlds Within Worlds' fascination dancing across her face as she tracked the little creatures as well.

The lanky buck settled down, his snout just at the edge of the water as well for the best view at the little world. He didn't even mind missing a nap or three if it meant doing something relaxing and fun like this. The little starfish from earlier peeked back out from under some moss and the end of his tail thumped gently in excitement as he watched it wriggle across the walls of the pool once more.

He and World Within Worlds would have to go on more adventures. She was a lot of fun.

[Words: 166 | Total: 1779]
Beejoux wrote:I think that's a wrap on these cuties for this thread!
word count: 186