[B] Future Unknown (Tangled Fates x Guardian of Life)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,690.26 Pebbles

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Tangled Fates has always been seeing the future for others through her medium of the stars, but her future is uncertain and cloudy.

She's never been so confused and unsure of herself. She looked to the sky for answers but now she's got something on the earth to make her question everything about things.

The stars led her to him and her current situation, maybe now they'll lead her to someone who can give her some clarity?

Lirilei wrote:Your turn :happyblush:
Last edited by Dawns_Stars145 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 84
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,550.18 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian had found herself wandering again and she wandered without any clear destination in mind, knowing this feeling by now.

It felt like no time at all passed when she came across the doe, and knew this is where she needed to be. "Hello there!" she called out just enough to be heard without hopefully startling the doe as she came closer.

Dawns_Stars145 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:33 pm
word count: 72
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Tangled looks toward the voice calling out to her, and sees the scarred mare with eyes that glow as bright as stars. "Hello."

She takes a pause and turns her body towards her, taking a step forward.
"I have a feeling I was expecting you, but I was unsure of who would appear. Are you the help I was seeking?"

Lirilei wrote:
word count: 62
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

There was a warm chuckle from Guardian at the doe's words and she gave a small nod of her head. "I think I might just be yes. Tell me, what is your name? I'm Guardian of Life, but you can call me Guardian."

The Mare came to a stop beside the doe then. Yes, this is where she was being called.

Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 66
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

"That is a lovely name, Guardian. My name is Tangled Fates. I usually go by Tangled. And it seems my mind matches my name lately."
She sighs before continuing. "I'm so confused and it's like my head is full of fog."
Lirilei wrote:
word count: 45
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tangled." she gave a soft chuckle hearing that. "Confused and foggy? Maybe I can help a little, what's weighing on your mind Tangled?"

Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 34
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

"Okay." Tangled carefully lies down. Knowing this conversation will be a bit long. She gestures for Guardian to lie down next to her.

"I'm a fortune teller by trade, and I'm new to parenting, so this is a new experience for me. I'm unsure of the future, for myself and for my future children."

She gives a heavy sigh.

"Usually when it comes to the future, I'm much more confident in my feelings about it, especially when I look to the sky for others to see their futures and give them guidance. "
Lirilei wrote:
word count: 98
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian waited till Tangled was settled before she joined the doe, getting comfortable as she faced the other, listening.

There though a soft chuckle escaped her. "I completely understand. The first time can be overwhelming, and full of uncertainty. Things you're used to doing might not come as naturally. Your mind is elsewhere, and not literally up in the clouds." she thought of members of her tribe and how they used the sky, the stars, the cloud and the smoke from the pyre's for their fortune telling and how sometimes, it was hard to focus depending on other influences and pregnancy was a big one!

Dawns_Stars145 wrote:sorry for the delay! Been under the weather
word count: 118
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Tangled listened to Guardian's words carefully. "Hmm.."
After taking a moment to absorb her words. "That makes sense. Do you have any advice on dealing with those moments when they happen?"
Lirilei wrote:That's fine. Hope you feel better.
Sorry I was trying to figure out how to respond.
word count: 51
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian pondered the question a moment. "To help yourself be able to focus more perhaps a short walk, or even a nap to clear your mind. As for the future of you and your children that's where I come in. I can bless your children and that is then one less worry on your mind. Do you have any idea what you might want for them Tangled?"
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:no worries!
word count: 73
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

"Thank you, I think I would like for them to be more sure of themselves, or to be more carefree to not have as many worries." She said with a more relaxed smile. "I really appreciate your help and your company."
Lirilei wrote:
word count: 43
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

"I'm very glad I've been of help to you, if nothing else for someone to talk to. However since I can do a little more than that..." She lightly touched her head against the does, speaking quietly "May the MotherFather bless your children with the ability to enjoy their life without worries, and to be confident in their lives."

As she finished speaking a small marine iguana could be seen where Guardian had been moments before, and in the distance a ghost like version of Guardian as she stepped out of sight, the iguana scurrying away from Tangled and into nearby bushes.
Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 107
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

[B] Future Unknown (Tangled Fates x Guardian of Life) [Finished]

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

As Tangled looks to where the iguana scurried to and disappeared, she had a smile on her face.

Feeling better after talking to Guardian, she got up and walked off. "I can't wait to meet you." She said softly, looking in front of her. Looking forward to the future and her future children.
word count: 54