Hi! (I'm Toshi)

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Toshiful
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,526.68 Pebbles

Forum

Hi! (I'm Toshi)

Post by Toshiful »

What name do you go by online? Toshi!
Where does your username come from?
I made a Neopets account in middleschool with the name "Kirameki" which immediately got hacked. So I made a new one, Toshihiko. When I've moved to other sites, I've always used that name! It's been my name for a long time.
My Toshihiko account on gaia eventually got hacked, and although I made a bunch of attempts to get it back, the mods never were able to follow up and restore it. Instead I made "Toshihiko Two". I was never able to change it or make another Toshi-based account, because scammers were using TOS in usernames (like, Terms of Service) to scam people, so while my name was grandfathered in, nobody can make any more "Toshi" names on gaia.
When I got married to Baneful, I changed my username across most platforms to my "married" screename: Toshiful
Where do you come from? TN originally, but now I'm in Glasgow, Scotland.
What other types of pets do you collect?
A lot! Although a lot of places aren't active anymore.
My toyhou.se is here: Link!
DA: Aetherion, Bagbeans, Browbird, Elnin, Esk, Plumeria, Stygians
Gaia: TiH
I have a few places I dabble in but those are the ones I have a lot/am really active.
What are some of your other hobbies?
Mostly writing, RP, reading, art.
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band?
TV Show: Black Mirror, The Haunting of Hill House
Movies: Jaws, Hot Fuzz, Miller's Crossing, The Shining
Podcast: Nightvale
Comic: Watchmen, Uzumaki
Author: KJ Charles, Ray Bradbury, Terry Pratchett, Michael Crichton, Brian Jacques (and Alan Moore/Junji Ito from above)
Band: The Protomen, Brand New, JT Music, The Decemberists (but mainly The Hazards of Love album)
Last edited by Toshiful on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 302
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hi! (I'm Toshi)

Post by blue »

@Toshiful have you listened to any Penumbra podcast, or maybe Wolf 359? Both are really awesome with a kinda nightvale-y style....
word count: 22
(icorn by amitotic!)
Toshiful
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,526.68 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Toshiful »

@blue
I have not! O: (Nightvale is the only podcast I've listened to!) I'll check them out.
I should probably add a author/book section too hmmm
word count: 29
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

Toshiful wrote:@Toshiful
@blue
I have not! O: (Nightvale is the only podcast I've listened to!) I'll check them out.
I should probably add a author/book section too hmmm
they're different genres; Penumbra has a fantasy one (second citadel) and then a futuristic film noir set on mars starring a gendequeer pansexual man of color so like IT TICKS A LOT OF BOXES and it's really amazing. I love Juno Steel a shit ton; no podcast has ever compared to it for me. Look at fanart I made: https://periwinkelle.tumblr.com/post/17 ... teel-piece

Wolf 359 is a true sci fi on a space ship and it's completed which sucks but is also nice because it's not just endless; it has a definite plot and then ends.
word count: 136
(icorn by amitotic!)