Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=2919

Seru's Journal

Post by seru_ame »

Seru Ame, a.k.a. WrigglingWyvern, .seru on discord
  • Open to PMs [please state intent, I get anxious if it's just a 'hello']
  • I'm 31 years old
  • I have a wife and a doggo, their names are Luck and Zodie, respectively
  • I'm a freelance artist
  • If I meander in an rp, prod me! I have brain weasels sometimes and forget I exist in this mortal coil.
  • I promise you I don't mean to be frightening, I'm just shy, so I get loud to make myself seem more at ease.
  • Please feel free to toss a brick in my direction if any of my kin interest you for breedings, rp, ect!
Pardon the dust, I'mma be setting up.
To Do List
  • ORP Glade
  • Make Refs for Kin
Last edited by seru_ame on Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total. word count: 136
seru_ame
Pebbles: 2,410.22 Pebbles

Seru's Journal

Post by seru_ame »

[ORP Glade Current Events, Who Lives Where, Ect.]
Naming Dreams & Stories
Spoiler
[x] Flowing Freely
[x] Harm Undone
[x] Snaptwig
[x] Dream's Desires
[ ] Abandons Fear [Story]
[x] Haunting Smirk
[x] Path to Madness
[x] Twisted Thoughts
[x] Soar
[x] Expanse
[x] Truly Mine
[x] Fresh Shoots
[x] Sunlit Leaves
[x] Bower Bough
[x] Hurt to Heal [Story]
[x] Winding
[x] Veiled Promise
[x] Shimmering Shoals
[x] Crocus Call
[x] Slink
[x]A Little Piece Of Me
[ ] Sing The Sky Down
[ ] Night Lights
[x] Fight [Story]
[x] Fragile Form
[x] Rhythm Below The Blue
Planned Legendary Ascensions:
Abandons Fear | 2/10 RPs [ ], Story-telling [x], Name Story [ ]
Soar | 0/10 RPs [ ], Story-telling [ ], Name Story [x]
Last edited by seru_ame on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:19 pm, edited 16 times in total. word count: 116
seru_ame

Seru's Journal

Post by seru_ame »

Currently Unattached Familiars and Pets
Eagle- Fair Sight
Pangolin- Linger
Boar - Peace Found
Intended for questing- Eyes Inside
Pet Breedings Planned
Spoiler

Pet Colorist Choice Entries
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[petbreeding=seru_ame, Tiarana][b]Your Pet:[/b] [img]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/2023/seektheblood.gif[/img]
[b]Other person's Pet:[/b] [img]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/lastflight.gif[/img]
[b]Additional notes:[/b][url=https://i.imgur.com/Z2Xe71O.png]Permission proof[/url] but definitely double check, it's been a bit![/petbreeding]

[semipet=seru_ame][b]Pet Name:[/b] can be left blank
[b]Pet Species:[/b] 
[b]Request:[/b] [img]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/phoenix/twistedthoughts_uncert.png[/img]
[b]Notes:[/b] Twisted Thoughts could use a support animal of some sorts, to cheer him up when he's in the thick of it. [/semipet]

[semipet=seru_ame][b]Pet Name:[/b] 
[b]Pet Species:[/b] Lion [female]
[b]Request:[/b] [img]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/familiars/dreamcatcher-1_uncert.png[/img]
[b]Notes:[/b] A mate to go with dreamcatcher, for future breedings, please~[/semipet]

[semipet=seru_ame][b]Pet Name:[/b] 
[b]Pet Species:[/b] Sugar Glider or Giant Bat
[b]Request:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V6NzV0w.jpg[/img]
[b]Notes:[/b] The u r g e [/semipet]
Last edited by seru_ame on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:42 pm, edited 21 times in total. word count: 225
seru_ame

Seru's Journal

Post by seru_ame »

Last edited by seru_ame on Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:31 pm, edited 11 times in total. word count: 163
seru_ame

Ascension Planning

Post by seru_ame »

Ascension Plannings
Last edited by seru_ame on Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:36 pm, edited 57 times in total. word count: 2
seru_ame

Flowing Freely

Post by seru_ame »

Freely Flowing | Bisexual, Demi | Poly, Romantic | [RP Pref]
1. Hunger of the Deep | No RP | Link to Blessing | Token? Y
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:55 pm, edited 6 times in total. word count: 20
seru_ame

Harm Undone

Post by seru_ame »

Harm Undone | Straight | Aromantic | [RP Pref, not needed]
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:16 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 8
seru_ame

Snaptwig

Post by seru_ame »

Obtained: fluorescein gifted her to me.
Alias: Snap
Personality:
Hyperactive, playful, openly curious about the world and everything in it.
If she hears a noise, no matter if it's scary or not, she'll go to it. Even if others tell her not to.
Collects bones, and likes fish scales.
Tends not to sleep well- any little noise will wake her and send her off to sate her curiosity.
Can come across as a bit simple, but she loves a good puzzle.

Star Sign + 3 Tarots:
The Web |

Snaptwig | Bisexual | Romantic | [RP Pref, open to flings]
Breeding RP with Smoke Eater
1. Snaptwig x Smoke Eater| Breeding | After, will seek Blessing RP
2. Weeping Eyes
Last edited by seru_ame on Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:02 pm, edited 9 times in total. word count: 116
seru_ame

Dream's Desires

Post by seru_ame »

Dream's Desires | Bisexual | Questionably Romantic | [RP
Pref, open to flings]
1. Dragonborn [Nerp is posting for January, Edited, Spare Kid Token]
ImageImage
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:56 pm, edited 7 times in total. word count: 22
seru_ame

Abandons Fear

Post by seru_ame »

[Placeholder: Abandons Fear]
Spoiler
Whispering Smoke: Truth is in the BarkImage
Quiet as the snow, Abandons Fear approached the section of the market stamped smooth. His heavy frame settled across the bark cards from Whispering Smoke, his gaze guarded as he listened to the soft questions. Above, his eagle had landed, and was watching with what he knew to be glee in his discomfort, the way one of his hind hooves twitched clear to his flank. There was some hesitation before he closed his eyes, rose up, and moved to the cards slowly, picking his hoof placement carefully as he wove over them.
I SHARE MY BODY, SPIRIT, AND MIND:
Body Symbol: The Nightmare
Body Reasoning: The first bark card he kicked one accident held a strange sort of disrupted path. After learning the name, his muzzle crinkled up some. That, he supposed, made sense. The body was house and test in one. His voice was as low as mountain's roots, measured, "Can't choose your home. Only improve it, answer its challenge." His eyes closed, and this time, his head hung slightly, like a stalking beast as he resumed his meandering.
Spirit Symbol: The Lifemates
Spirit Reasoning: As Abandon's hoof landed solidly on another slice of bark, and he blinked quickly, turning his head. That symbol made him frown, though it was barely on his face before he smoothed out. "Don't have many of those. Few roots, to go deep, keep the mountain sturdy." Meaningful relationships were important, near sacred- anything shallow was to be culled.
Mind Symbol: The Zikwa
Mind Reasoning: As his hoof lifted from The Lifemates, it tapped lightly another card. Rather than close his eyes, Abandon accepted that as his third. He canted his head, ears perked some, and then let out a soft wuff of amusement. "My name is Abandons Fear. You must seek it out to cast it off."

Abandons Fear | Bisexual [heavy male pref], Demi | Highly Homo-Romantic, Monogamous| [RP Needed, Long-term Preferred]
1. [Abandons Fear] x Brother Shark | Posted in Breeding CC - SUCCESS

2. The End That Waits For All Nasha

3. Memories Not Dreams
Last edited by seru_ame on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:57 pm, edited 11 times in total. word count: 383
seru_ame

Haunting Smirk

Post by seru_ame »

[Placeholder: Haunting Smirk]
Haunting Smirk | Bisexual | Aromantic | [RP Pref, Not Needed]
1. Something Fishy | N/A | Link to Blessing | Token? Y/N
2. Very Bad Things
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 26
seru_ame

Path to Madness

Post by seru_ame »

[Placeholder: Path To Madness]

Voice inspiration
Spoiler
Whispering Smoke's Truth is in the Bark
A near-silent doe with her glowing eyes half-closed and her head held low, snaking her way through the Winter Market with her lion in tow. She paused, ear swiveling towards Whispering Smoke. With no words and no need for an explanation of the cards, Path stepped up, and drew three cards closer to herself.
I SHARE MY BODY, SPIRIT, AND MIND:
Body Symbol: 21. ASCENSION is a meeting of the past and the future, a reminder that it's time to review past decisions and actions to improve what's yet to come.
Body Reasoning: Ascension, the first, she smiled at almost wistfully. She kissed the circle at the top, and then huffed it softly. "The body is the perfect symbol of the union of past and future, is it not? We are the children of both before our parents, and motherfather to our own fates because of it. What has been done, you can see in every kin's hide, in their eyes. What they will do, with what they have been given, what they have become. Isn't that beautiful? Isn't that terrible?"
Spirit Symbol: 3. THE SPIDER represents the fact that there's a consequence for every action, fairness, and that everything happening is a result of decisions made in the past.
Spirit Reasoning: Her next card, a simple diamond shape, the spider. This one, she showed to her lion, who seemed, as any proper feline would, not to be terribly impressed. Still, she snuffled at his ear after setting it back down. "Every breath, an exhale. Every path, a wanderer. Every moment of clarity, a blessed moment of madness to rejoice. Knowing that there is a reason for all, and that all have a purpose- even the fly, even the spider."
Mind Symbol: 10. THE NIGHTMARE represents restraint and powerlessness, the feeling of being out of control, and encourages breaking free.
Mind Reasoning: This one, Path traces to the point of the cross, and then nuzzles it again. "Sometimes- well, a lot of the times- my mind feels not my own. There are so many thoughts racing by, I fear I may be trampled sometimes. But... I have days where I can keep up with them. On those days, I am... powerful."
Path to Madness | Bisexual, Demi | Demi-Romantic | [RP Pref, Long-term Pref]
1. [Lightening Heart] | Link to RP | Link to Blessing | Token? Y
2. Drowner | Link to RP | Link to Blessing | Token?
ImageImage
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:55 pm, edited 13 times in total. word count: 425
seru_ame

Twisted Thoughts

Post by seru_ame »

Twisted Thoughts | Grey asexual, Demi | Romantic | [RP Pref, Long-term Pref]
1. Corpse
ImageImage
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 13
seru_ame

Soar

Post by seru_ame »

[Placeholder: Soar]
Soar | Straight | Demi-Romantic | [RP Needed unless I really, really like the look of the two, Long-term Pref]
1. Feathers of Hope
2. Swallowed Whole
3. Faltering Prayer
4. Sun over the Ocean
5. Snow on the Sands
6. Gold on the Wind
7. Slither Wing
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 8 times in total. word count: 49
seru_ame

Expanse

Post by seru_ame »

Expanse | Bisexual | Demi-Romantic | [RP not needed]
Last edited by seru_ame on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total. word count: 7