hello i'm lux

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
luxluna
Pebbles: 292.00 Pebbles

hello i'm lux

Post by luxluna »

hi! I've been looking for a new pet/rp site and my friend Gl!tch~ invited me over here  *.*

I haven't really done a lot of RPing lately but I've been on Subeta for a while as Belladora. I've also got a few succulents irl haha. I'm in my late 20s, I'm from southern California, and my other hobbies include video games and screeching at bad movies/tv shows.

It's nice to meet you all!
word count: 82
[align=right]I'm a luxury few can afford. Image
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
Wyrm
Pebbles: 270.00 Pebbles

Re: hello i'm lux

Post by Wyrm »

It's very nice to meet you, too!! C: We love new people around here, so have a very warm welcome!! <3 Feel free to join the discord, too, if you haven't already - we chat and plot all the time there.  :D
word count: 42
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

ahhh, welcome!! Please do join our discord -- it's pretty active there, and people are super friendly. you can find more ifno here! Also, if you don't have any kin, check out this thread to add yourself to the newbie list, and I guarantee you you'll get given something pretty fast~ @luxluna
word count: 54
(icorn by amitotic!)
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 709.08 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Gl!tch~ »

Luxxxxx
The fact that you didn't mention your furby mod interest makes me sad because I know people would immediately want to show off their furby familiars in furby solidarity
(But I also know at the time you didn't know there are furbies here....)
word count: 46
Image Image
luxluna
Pebbles: 292.00 Pebbles

Post by luxluna »

glitch! I did not know, but I do now. I'm more of a furby appreciator than anything (I'm not ready for the commitment of owning/modding one myself) but the stranger the furb, the better imo. I hope I can meet some really fun ones here hahaha
word count: 49
[align=right]I'm a luxury few can afford. Image
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]