Hallo! !!!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 709.08 Pebbles

Forum

Hallo! !!!

Post by Gl!tch~ »

What's up it's Glitch and I like sleeping, eating burgers and shakes, and hunting down udon places
And I really like creepy kin and werewolves

What name do you go by online?
In most places, Glitch. Here and Gaia, Gl!tch~. You can just call me Glitch but for tagging and forms it needs to be Gl!tch~
Where does your username come from?
The word "Glitch" though on Gaia the name and "Gl!tch" were taken so I tossed in a tilde when it used to be Gaia-legal to put symbols in names
Where do you come from?
A bog
What other types of pets do you collect?
Mostly ungulates these days, which is weird compared to my heyday on Gaia. Phony, Soquili, waiting to try my hand at Magic Lizard People too.... Also Hivestuck
What are some of your other hobbies?
Writing, drawing, tabletops, reading
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band?
I like McElroy products a whole bunch. I have a lot of things I like but it's always hard to pin down what I love. It is easier to state my favorite video games though: BioShock, SOMA, Portal, Night in the Woods, Animal Crossing, Spyro, Stardew Valley...
Last edited by Gl!tch~ on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 207
Image Image
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,511.92 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hallo! !!!

Post by blue »

would you prefer to be "Glitch" here on matope too @Gl!tch~ ? You could get away with it, you know!
word count: 20
(icorn by amitotic!)
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 709.08 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hallo! !!!

Post by Gl!tch~ »

Nah, I made the conscious choice to keep it as-is because my username not matching up with old certs would bug my consistency-demanding brain too much :'>
I've also used the name for over 10 years on Gaia so it would throw me off so much to give it up entirely
word count: 53
Image Image