new friend!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
ezzerie
Pebbles: 25.00 Pebbles

new friend!

Post by ezzerie »

hi friends! i go by ezzerie/ezze online. this name came from my main dragon OC (she's baby). i'm living on the east coast of Canada. i am a first year university student completing a bachelor of science degree, hoping to major in behavioural neuroscience and go into somnology to study sleep.

i found Matope through one of the artists' picarto streams and they introduced the community to me! i've been searching for inspiration for drawing as it has been very hard for me to get back into drawing since losing a very important family member this past summer, but drawing is something i enjoy so i want to get back into it!

i have 4 cats and a dog, and i like cars (preferably jdm). i was previously part of the MLP community but the communities i was in turned sour so i needed something new and i really like you guys so far!

i'm a SUCKER for all things involving the stars and space! i like color schemes with muted blues/purples, cream shades, gold, pinks, and reds. v excited to start collecting kin babies!!
word count: 191
ezze
purplerosesbeauty
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,375.66 Pebbles

Re: new friend!

Post by purplerosesbeauty »

great to meet you!! neuroscience is cool beans :) i have my bachelors in psych and did a bunch of neuroscience courses before getting my masters. hope you get a lot of inspo and many kin friends!
word count: 36
Dizzy_Kat
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 399.04 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=1547

Post by Dizzy_Kat »

HI Ezze! Welcome to Matope! :D Super excited to have you joining us and your tastes are immaculate ;) Matope has a really great community of folks who, in my experience, are here and supportive through all of the highs and lows. I've been around for about 10 years now and even when I went on hiatus for a couple years when I returned it was like walking into my best friends house. I can't gush enough about how lovely these people are <3

I hope our community is able to help you find your spark for art again! My friends here at Matope have been a huge support for me personally through trauma and loss and I know I'm not the only one. Folks here get it.

I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing your herd grow! (as well as eventually stalking you for pairings with your awesome kin because I am a gremlin :D )
word count: 160
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

welcome to matope!! I know you've already found the discord & looked through our rules and information areas; I hope you enjoy it here!
word count: 24
(icorn by amitotic!)
Toshiful
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 3,036.66 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Toshiful »

Welcome, welcome!  8)
word count: 2
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome!
word count: 1
FrostyPeaches
Pebbles: 5,166.32 Pebbles

Post by FrostyPeaches »

Hi welcome to matope! Hellos from the westcoast XD

I'm not in the mlp communities but i like their shows and collectable anythings ( the variety of products amazes me ).

I like space stuff too!
And all things bunnies. I like bunnies a lot XD

This shop's interesting. I've been around for a while. Every day there are a lot of topics going on in the discord but i'm lazy and don't backread lolol.
Hopefully this place will get you what you need to bring back art motivation.
The kindex can be quite addicting and become twilight zone if you're browsing through it clicking through a specific colourist's work or through breeding results. (8

Happy exploring the forums (:
word count: 124
Imagebocca della veritàImageAFK rolling in dragonSTONKSImage