[B] Fallen x Guardian

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Mei Diane
Pebbles: 589.00 Pebbles

[B] Fallen x Guardian

Post by Mei Diane »

Fallen had been walking through the forest all day, she needed a break to rest. She found a comfortable looking stump covered in moss and leaves where she took a second to sit and rest her aching hoofs. Exhausted from carrying such a load of babies in her belly, Fallen had accidentally drifted to sleep on the stump.
word count: 58
[align=center]I'm sorry I've been so absent on matope, just a lot going on irl.[/align]
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,551.36 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [B] Fallen x Guardian

Post by Lirilei »

Image Guardian had been walking, the marine iguana a pale specter at her side, making her way back home to the Mothborn when she watched it make a detour and start off in a different direction. Curiously she followed along behind it for a time, before she came across the sleeping doe, a smile on her face.

Rather than startle her awake, Guardian instead took the time to browse the area and gathered up some foods for the pregnant doe to eat when she woke up, and set them close to the stump, before she herself settled just close enough to be easily seen, without hopefully completely startling her and simply waited for her to wake.
word count: 115
Mei Diane

Post by Mei Diane »

Fallen had started to awake, she could hear the birds chirping and the warm sun hitting her fur. She began to opened her eyes and let out a hearty yawn followed by a big stretch, once her eyes adjusted she saw her-
A beautiful doe accompanied by an iguana that appeared to be ghostlike. They seemed almost magical, could this be one of the legendary kin I've heard about in tales? she thought to herself.
“U-um Hello there.” she exclaimed in a mix of nervousness and awe.
Last edited by Mei Diane on Sat May 14, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 89
[align=center]I'm sorry I've been so absent on matope, just a lot going on irl.[/align]
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

The mare had half dozed off herself, the weather was absolutely perfect to take a short rest in. It was the sudden talking that had her eyes opening that blue glow quite visible as she looked to the doe with a warm smile. "Hello to you as well. There's some berries near you if you're hungry. I recall feeling alternately ravenous and exhausted, and since you were taking care of one, I thought I might help with the other." there was a definite knowing tone to her words.

"Please, help yourself then we can discuss why I'm here." words friendly, and unhurried.
word count: 105
Mei Diane

Post by Mei Diane »

The words the doe spoke were blessid, her voice sounded lovely, like something not from this world. She looked down and spotted the berries, just then her stomach growled. Fallen hadn't realized how famished she truly was, after all she is eating for more than just herself now.
“Thank you, you're very kind.”
She ate half the berries, and looked up at the Kimeti.
She spoke softly “Those were very delicious, thank you. May I ask why you would help me.”
Last edited by Mei Diane on Sat May 14, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 83
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

"You're very welcome." she stayed where she was for the moment, looking at the doe.
"I'm a chosen of the MotherFather, and it's my welcomed duty to help expectant parents like you receive a blessing for the new life you're carrying. Or alternately for the other parent to get on yours and your childrens behalf."

She eased to her hooves and stepped closer to her, looking down at her. "And, I recall clearly what it's like to be in your hooves. Now, what sort of a blessing did you have in mind?"
word count: 97
Mei Diane

Post by Mei Diane »

Fallen had a very confused look on  her face. "W-well, I'm not sure how to answer that. I'm positive that any sort of blessing for me that you have in mind would be lovely" She was almost nervous, not knowing what to expect since this had never happened before.
word count: 52
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian wasn't surprised by the answer but she'd wanted to ask none the less, because sometimes things weren't what they appeared, and despite her being a nervous, uncertain doe, she might have still had a vague idea on what she was hoping so. Either way she could work with this.

"It's quite alright, don't worry. I just wanted to ask in case you were hoping for something specific. Since you're not sure, how about...hmm..." a brief moment of thought. "May the MotherFather bless your children to find happiness in even the simplest of things. Sometimes, not knowing what you want can lead to some of the best surprises after all." she gave the doe a smile as she finished speaking.
word count: 127
Mei Diane

Post by Mei Diane »

A slight smile crept on Fallen's face. "Thank you, you give me hope for my future. I hope to see you again some day."
word count: 25