Hi! I'm Neuro or Edison

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
xXNeur0DivergentXx
Pebbles: 81.00 Pebbles

Hi! I'm Neuro or Edison

Post by xXNeur0DivergentXx »

Hellooooo! ^^ My (user)name is Neur0Divergent, but you can call me Neuro, or Edison/Eddie! ^^ My pronouns are linked here in this pronouny https://pronouny.xyz/u/neur0divergent but I mainly use They/Fae! (If you happen to be worried about my use of Fae pronouns, I am a (baby) wiccan+pagan ^^)

I've been seeing a lot of posts retweeted by an adopts bot on Twitter about some characters from here, and I thought it seemed interesting! I'm a bit of a character hoarder, but have always had difficulty using websites that have gameplay that isn't RPG/MMO(RP)G styled (Like FlightRising for example). I've always loved roleplay, and used to be in a semi-medium sized roleplay group on DeviantArt when I was younger. I'm hoping that a website + community like this will help me branch back out into the online world and meet some new friends! :D

Some other/fandom related stuff I'm interested in- in no particular order other than memory- is (prepare for a semi long list) Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Apex Legends, My Little Pony (I play Pony Town!!), Pokemon, HomeStuck, Steven Universe, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Five Nights at Freddy's (sort of), OverWatch (old obsession, not so much anymore but still a fan!), Wings of Fire (sort of), Warriors (sort of), Cookie Run (not so much anymore), Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (Is it okay to mention these? let me know if not I can edit censors in ^^), the furry fandom, and Sky: Children of The Light! I'm about to download (?) Stardew Valley this weekend so I'm excited to talk about this with some other folks!

If my username doesn't give it away, I'm neurodivergent ^^' I might use some tone indicators here and there- more so for personal use, to make sure y'all understand my tone- and if you can clarify some things with /j , /s , /nsx and /sx that'd be appreciated! (The latter most two more likely to be used in personal conversations off site, but still appreciated!) Thanks so much :)

Sorry if this was wordy! I'm excited to get back into roleplaying with groups! Feel free to snatch my Discord from my profile and shoot me a DM if you wanna try striking up a conversation- I'm typically always up to chatting ^^
word count: 395
More likely to respond to my Discord- Contact me there!

Kurloz Makara my beloved skelemime

Avatar by clock-heart on tumblr !!
Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,165.84 Pebbles

Re: Hi! I'm Neuro or Edison

Post by Kiwi Squirt Bottle »

Hello and welcome! If you like RP aspects, you should enjoy your time here.  :) I've read through some of these RP posts and....  :o I'm kinda intimated, personally (which is why all both two thirds of my posts to date are in this intro forum....  :ninja:) Would you mind clarifying the bolded bits for me, please? I tried to use my googlefu skills first, but all that was coming up was stuff about cars and stereos and I'm betting that that's not the most correct answer.
xXNeur0DivergentXx wrote: and if you can clarify some things with /j , /s , /nsx and /sx that'd be appreciated! (The latter most two more likely to be used in personal conversations off site, but still appreciated!) Thanks so much :)
Edit: ..... I spaced on the fact that I actually posted on a "how did you wind up here" thread too. Hooray 1am brain!
Last edited by Kiwi Squirt Bottle on Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 150
Kaluna Skunk
Pebbles: 936.00 Pebbles

Post by Kaluna Skunk »

Hello! I like a lot of similar stuff to you and I'm guessing you'll be able to find shared interests with lots of other users roo! I play stardew Valley, it's super fun I'll bet you'll love it.  Also a character hoarder hahah! Do you have a toyhouse? I'd love to see some of your hoard!
word count: 62
xXNeur0DivergentXx

Kiwi Squirt Bottle wrote:@Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Hello and welcome! If you like RP aspects, you should enjoy your time here.  :) I've read through some of these RP posts and....  :o I'm kinda intimated, personally (which is why all both two thirds of my posts to date are in this intro forum....  :ninja:) Would you mind clarifying the bolded bits for me, please? I tried to use my googlefu skills first, but all that was coming up was stuff about cars and stereos and I'm betting that that's not the most correct answer.
xXNeur0DivergentXx wrote: and if you can clarify some things with /j , /s , /nsx and /sx that'd be appreciated! (The latter most two more likely to be used in personal conversations off site, but still appreciated!) Thanks so much :)
Edit: ..... I spaced on the fact that I actually posted on a "how did you wind up here" thread too. Hooray 1am brain!
Yeah! I'm really excited to get into some roleplay here, I'll hafta read through some of them myself today to get a feel of how folks work around here. Also! /nsx and /sx would stand for nonsexual and sexual- so like if you said something that could be taken in a more adult way, you'd clarify what you meant with either /nsx or /sx! :) Again, because of rules and such, I don't think they'll be used too much on the site haha ^^
word count: 244

xXNeur0DivergentXx

Kaluna Skunk wrote:@Kaluna Skunk
Hello! I like a lot of similar stuff to you and I'm guessing you'll be able to find shared interests with lots of other users roo! I play stardew Valley, it's super fun I'll bet you'll love it.  Also a character hoarder hahah! Do you have a toyhouse? I'd love to see some of your hoard!
I've only heard good things about Stardew, so I'm super excited to get into it. Also I do not have a toyhouse! :( But I do have a RefSheet account! So far it only has two of my main OCs but when I get a burst of energy I'll probably post some more characters on there. If you wanna, I'm more than welcome to send a bunch of photos through Discord DMs! (And here's the link to my RefSheet ! https://refsheet.net/XxNeur0DivergentxX )
word count: 154

Corn
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 4,724.78 Pebbles
Avatar Art Credit: Space Crawfish
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=38

Forum

Post by Corn »

ah, a fellow homestuck... it has been eight hundred years...
word count: 10
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

welcome...! Have a good look around, read up on all our info, and you should be able to have a good time here!
word count: 23
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome to Matope!
word count: 3