[PRP] a seafoam silhouette [sleeps beneath/distant thunder]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 5,650.98 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [PRP] a seafoam silhouette [sleeps beneath/distant thunder]

Post by Maxx »

"I appreciate your graciousness," he smiled, stretching a limb.
His interest was piqued by the mention of the sea, but he chuckled at her blithe musing.

"She’s a lovely girl, not much to fall out of love with, but perhaps the type of love is somewhat different now.

"The love came quite naturally, not much of a fuss," he turned his head with a cheeky wink, "and the foals come with the love, so to speak."

"The plains are a little more attached to offspring, I enjoy it all. Perhaps you might, if you’ve a little time to fritter in the Swamp."
@Ruriska ooOOoo
Last edited by Maxx on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 106
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,057.04 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

“It seems silly to fall into any sort of love so easily but to each their own.”

In response to that cheeky wink, her eye widened a little more with the arching of her brow. “Foals are usually a product of momentary passion and rarely love.”

Her head tilted her head to a different angle. “I fritter in the Swamp often enough, more than I would like to, and I no time spent here could make me more inclined to raising my own.”

The doe sniffed. “Foals are very loud.”
Maxx wrote:@Maxx
sleeps: i don't like kids
sleeps when she ends up with kids: =((( i still don't like kids.
word count: 112
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"Passion is a form of love also," he regarded her soulfully, "I would not downplay that!"

"Ah, but a fine lady is always understandably discerning. Kimeti foals are often left on their own, no?"

Thunder had wondered, just how his seafoam figure would be like. He had hoped perhaps, they would always be together. Yet, who could say they would? After all, he chased - if they met once, he would be at peace. Perhaps this was his meeting. He didn’t know which was right.

Yet, at this moment, it felt like it could be right.

"It suits you, to be like the sea’s tide. Moving and fleeting.
@Ruriska im sorry for momentary passion, sleeps. If it happens drop them off with this fella
Last edited by Maxx on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 125
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,057.04 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

"Passion is far more fleeting."

Mere moments before Sleeps Beneath had been more inclined to bite this buck on the nose and chase him off for daring to disturb her bath and insulting her with his frail excuses. Now she was relaxed and curious, the warm sun making her open to casual conversation.

“That is a delightful compliment.” Her tail flicked once with pleasure. “And yes, it is common to leave our young on their own, though many watch over their sacs at least.”

“I knew my own mother but she too takes after the sea and was carried away by the waves in her soul.” She cast her mind back her first breath in the world, any uncertainty lessened by the presence of her siblings. They too had gone their own way eventually and she had followed her heart to the ocean.

Sleeps turned her head to face the Kiokote properly, looking him over with more intent than before. “What is your name?
Maxx wrote:@Maxx
don't worry, she'd dump them on his doorstep asap
word count: 178
Maxx
Colorist
Colorist

Forum

Post by Maxx »

"A moment of passion is better than none at all," he returned her gaze with equal intensity and a smile.

"Distant Thunder is my name."

In time, he learnt hers.

END
word count: 31