[B] Wakes At Twilight x Wood Spider

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 7,015.28 Pebbles

Forum

[B] Wakes At Twilight x Wood Spider

Post by Lirilei »

Motherhood suited Wakes, and she was pleased to learn the MotherFather had blessed her with the chance to carry life yet again. To have at least a child (though her heart hoped for more) to raise once again. She also wanted the life she carried to live their life to the fullest possible. Her true desire for the life she carried was simple though. To be happy. No matter what they chose to do, or who they were with she wanted them to just be happy in the life they led.
Last edited by Lirilei on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 91
phoe
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 816.10 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=46

Forum

Re: [B] Wakes At Twilight x ??

Post by phoe »

[imgleft]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... hoenix.gif[/imgleft]Wood Spider had been missing from this part of the swamp for many months -- she had traveled elsewhere, to the lands claimed by the Vale and then up north where the apples were sweet and the water cold, where she could see the mountains on the horizon. She had stayed there for a few moon cycles, and then returned south -- pulled by something she could not name.

Now she understood: there were expectant mothers, of course. It was springtime. This was the season, as it edged on into summer, for mothers to swell with sacs and for young to be born.

She hummed a little tune to herself as she made her way through the underbrush, ducking below branches and avoiding tripping over roots. At the edge of the clearing she paused, one hoof raised, watching Twilight: this was an expectant mother. Her flanks were gently rounded, and there was a particular change in her gait.

If Twilight turned, she'd see a petite mare with a ghostly foxbun tripping at her heels, blue-white eyes glowing from amid the shade -- Wood Spider cocked her head as she was noticed, and smiled.

"Hello," she said; her voice was light, cheerful. "You're doing well?"
word count: 214
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Re: [B] Wakes At Twilight x Wood Spider

Post by Lirilei »

Wakes saw the Mare after a few moments, she almost blended in with the surrounding area but seeing her brought a smile to her face as she carefully made her way closer. She didn't want to raise her voice, and besides even if she wanted to she didn't know if she could. She was feeling slightly winded from her walking.

The question earned a smile. "Aside from slightly travel winded I feel great actually! " Sure she tired a little easier than usual but it was tolerable really.  Fair trade for the life she carried. "Yourself?" Maybe a silly question to ask one touched by the MotherFather, but one she asked none the less. The Mare was still a living breathing being after all!

@phoe
word count: 126
phoe
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 816.10 Pebbles
Kin Journal: viewtopic.php?t=46

Forum

Post by phoe »

"I am well," the mare said, stepping out into the sunlight. She really was small, built to a smaller scale and pleasantly compact. In her wake, the ghostly foxbun gamboled through the grass, dipping in and out of sunbeams. "But we're not here to talk about me," she added, looking around the clearing, "I think we're here for you!"

She tipped her head, gaze returning back to Wakes, "Do you travel often, even now?"

@Lirilei
word count: 77
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

It pleased her to hear the mare was well, and she even said as much before her attention was momentarily caught by the ghostly foxbun and it made her smile, a soft laugh of delight seeing it run about. The change in direction of conversation, the question pulled her attention back to the mare, and she shook her head.

"Not really. Traveling is a slow, patient, somewhat difficult thing. I find myself needing to rest more than I'd care for but...the need to travel right now was important." it was indeed. "Otherwise, I'd be resting somewhere that had food and water close at hand." she gave a soft laugh. "However, I was hoping to find you. Well someone like you, since I didn't know about you specifically." she rushed to clarify, tripping over words in her haste to make things clear and she stopped, and took a deep breath to calm herself, and to focus.

@phoe
word count: 160